Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cable not connected

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Grufle

Grufle

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:26 AM

Hi 
I have a problem with my lan adapter. 
I stopped working the other day after a restart it just say that there is't any cable connected, so i tried to remove the cable, and i tried it in my laptop and it works there. 
I tried another cable and to uninstall the drivers and reinstall it still nothing, checked if it was enabled it bios it is. 

I then reinstalled windows just to be sure, still not working, so i figured that the adapter was dead and bought a new one it does the same thing. 

Both the old adapter and the new on is from realtek, the first one is on my mother board and the new one is a pci card.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users