Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

productlist

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ChrisBelgium

ChrisBelgium

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:59 AM

I would like to make a list of products, but I have to be able to ad a product in between lines (not at the bottom as with access). If I doubbleclick a product, a predefined form should apear, so that I can fill in some info of that product.

Does anybody know wich software does this? I prefer free software offcourse ;)

It should'nt be to complicated, (I only know the basis of access).

Chris

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 kunalthechamp

kunalthechamp

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

Have you tried using an inventory software? https://www.google.co.in/search?q=inventory+software&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&gws_rd=cr&ei=KLKEU5TcD4nz8QWZ44KgAQ

I have used inFlow inventory myself and it works pretty well.

Another option is just using an excel template for inventory management? Although this really depends on the amount of products you have, excel can get clunky sometimes.

Check this one: http://office.microsoft.com/en-in/templates/inventory-management-database-TC001018458.aspx

See the other tab 'product notes' it might do what you want it to do, otherwise just do a simple google search for excel inventory management templates and dig around to search which one serves your purpose. If you are well versed with excel, I'm pretty sure you can make one yourself :)

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 ChrisBelgium

ChrisBelgium
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:02 AM

That's realy interesting.

I had never heard of inventory software before.

And the templates could be useful too.

Thanks for putting me on the right track.

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users