Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How can I import Apple Mail files in windows Outlook 2013 ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ed Pressley

Ed Pressley

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:03 AM

I need to import apple mail archived files in windows outlook 2013. But every time I open the import wizard and reach the file selection step, i cannot select the archived file. It doesn't even show in the dialog box. I dont know what is the issue. 

Is it the file size issue as the archive file is heavy (about 40gb) or there is any other fault???

Please help.

Edited by hamluis, 27 May 2014 - 03:53 PM.
Moved from Win 8 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kunalthechamp

kunalthechamp

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:29 AM

Apple mail and outlook use different formats, hence you cannot use the outlook import/export tool to import apple mail files. Outlook wont recognize apple mail and vice-versa. You need to use a third party converter. There are a LOT of tools out there which you can use. Depending on the urgency and importance, whether its a work or home email account, you can either use a paid tool or free tool. Needless to mention, paid tools will be more robust sand have the option of support in case you face hiccups.

A free tool that you can try: http://psttombox.blogspot.in/

A paid tool: http://applemailtopst.com/download-free-trial-applemail-to-pst-converter/

ALWAYS scan any files that you download from the internet with a good antivirus before installing on your computer.

Edited by kunalthechamp, 27 May 2014 - 10:31 AM.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users