Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network problem not really

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adams369

Adams369

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:21 AM

Having a weird issue with my blueray player. it's a samsung. well heres the problem. Everything in the house is connected just great. I can stream upstairs with the router downstairs on an old wii system just fine. hulu netflix etc. but not lose the connection, every other device works great. But when i stream downstairs practicly right next to the router my blueray player cuts out all the time. this while everything else is streaming and working. is there a way to set the blueray so it works. I'm pretty sure it's not the router.

Mod Edit: Moved to Networking from Win8 ~~ boopme

Edited by boopme, 27 May 2014 - 10:51 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,718 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

What brand & model bluray player? What are you streaming? Do some apps works well and others not so well?

Typically there is not much you can do in terms of fine tuning bluray player networking. Have you checked for a system update on it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users