Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jbramx2

jbramx2

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 23 November 2004 - 05:01 PM

Hello! I'm having trouble with my computer and suddenly came across this fascinating forum. :thumbsup:

And yes, I am a photoshop user. I'm not that advanced however, but it is safe to say I do rely a lot on it to color and edit the drawings and fanart I make for Deviantart.com. But if anyone's curious (or more like bored) here's the link: Jbramx2's Deviantart Page . I discovered computers four years ago, and I'm still learning about them, but I certainly do love them. I hope to learn more things here.

Well, I hope everyone here has a super nice day, and tis nice meetin' you all. :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 23 November 2004 - 05:30 PM

Welcome to BC!
Have you posted a HJT log?

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,717 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2004 - 09:38 PM

:thumbsup:

Thats your artwork? You do it from scratch? Its simply amazing!

I have always found it unbelievable how people have the raw talent to create art like that.

What do you do? Draw it out and then scan it in and color via photoshop?

#4 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 23 November 2004 - 10:02 PM

Very impressive artwork! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Bleeping Computer
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

#5 jbramx2

jbramx2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2004 - 12:41 PM

Thank you guys! I'm happy to hear you liked my hobby. :flowers:

I usually draw on paper, ink it, scan it and then clean up the lineart and color the picture on photoshop. Or I just use my tablet and a drawing program, Open Canvas, to draw pictures straight on the computer. Using open canvas is faster, but it has picture editing limits, which photoshop does not.

I have yet to use the HTL forums but I will. Thank you guys again for the kind welcome. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users