Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

please, i am looking for an a3 printer for posters

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_nickko_*

Guest_nickko_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:57 PM

good evening to all,

for some time now i am working with daz bryce 3d and i am thinking to buy an a3 color printer to print posters for sale

i do not know if a laser printer is a good choice or an inkjet like the hp officejet 7110 do the job 

please, i do not know nothing about what quality an a3 size printer offer and i do not know also anything about the running cost of those a3 printers so any further infos would be really nice

i am trying to help some people from a local charity club to earn some extra money

many thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 3,736 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:21 PM

Ink jets are far more costly to operate due to ink costs, a lazer will cost more up front but will pay its self down over time plus great print quality.

If you don't stand for the flag then you will fall for anything!

#3 Guest_nickko_*

Guest_nickko_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

hi dear Doppleganger and i thank you for your reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users