1) Long time to go from the windows startup screen to login screen and long time to go from login screen to desktop. This issue must have started very recently, maybe a week back.
2) My USB ports dont work. This issue is since a year at the least. I did get them to work in between by changing power management or something, but I cant get them to work again. USB drives work erratically, detecting when they feel like it, wireless USB mouse works fine too which I have plugged in forever now. Hard drives almost always are never detected. I did find a workaround once was to plug in the hard drive, put the computer to sleep and log back in
3) External hard drives dont stop spinning even after safely ejecting them. I cringe everytime I have to plug them out while they are still spinning always scared for my data!
4) I almost never paid attention to this message from Windows action center until yesterday:
Problem: Video hardware error
Files that help describe the problem:
View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.
I did update the graphics driver from the Intel website, not sure if this issue still exists.
5) Since two days back: Windows has detected an IP conflict, this popped up almost every two hours, nothing since the last five hours. What are the possible causes for this? This sorted itself out, as in the popup used to come and disappear automatically