Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Samsung Link. Whats it all about

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 george321

george321

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 AM

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

Ok I got the app and installed it on my pc. I got my pc registered. I looked at Nearby Device Connections and it showed my Samsung Smart TV. Nothing else. I had put some video's in a file to access the tv. My Samsung cell phone has a Samsung Link icon on it but the IPAD2 doesn't and I can't find a app to put on it. The fancy Samsung Smart tv has no app and I can't find one for it either. I also can't find a user manual for Samsung Link anywhere. So, why would Samsung go to all the trouble developing this really good sounding app and no guideance on using it. Any of you folks smarter than me know how to set all this up or know where a good help guide is? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Itz Paradox

Itz Paradox

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

this is most likely not even going to help at all but what the hell have your tried seeing if you can install the software that you plugged into your pc if im not mistaking manually through your control panel?

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,570 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:39 AM

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:52 PM

Take a look here: http://techlife.samsung.com/share-content-samsung-1353.html

And here for more info: http://link.samsung.com/

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 george321

george321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 AM

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:50 PM

Yea I have been to those sites and they tell you all the things you will be able to do with Samsung Link but no details about how to do them and no refrence to where to go to find out. Kind of weird. Thanks much for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users