and welcome to BC.Please take note of the following
1. Please do not run any other tools unless instructed.
2. Please don't install or uninstall anything unless asked.
3. The cleaning process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you that your computer is clean.
4. If there's anything that you don't understand, please ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes.
5. Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
The report is very difficult to read, posted like that.
The reason for the jumbled report is that Wordwrap is turned on within Notepad.
Wordwrap needs to be turned off.
Open a Notepad
document, Click the Format
tab, UNtick Wordwrap
That should sort it in the future.
For x64 bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64
and save it to your Desktop
- Double-click the downloaded icon to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
- When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Make sure that Addition.txt is selected at the bottom
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please copy and paste it to your reply also.
In your next reply, please submit:
Both reports from FRST
Edited by Starbuck, 26 May 2014 - 07:23 AM.