Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Filemaker Pro opens without UI???!!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 YeahRandas

YeahRandas

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 AM

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

Hi all,

I've looked around for an answer to this and haven't seen anything.  When I open Filemaker Pro, the windows open but have nothing in them.  Nothing to click, just white space.  This has never happened to me before, and apparently has never happened to anyone on the internet ever!  If anyone can help me figure out what's going on with that, I'd really appreciate it.  I've already done a full wipe and reload of my HDD, and the problem re-occured after I installed all my programs.  Could it be a conflict somewhere?  Or some kind of glitch in Java or something?  As you can tell, I know just enough to make me dangerous, lol.

Any help or advice would be amazing!  Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users