Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Das Keyboard Ultimate

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 AM

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:08 PM

This isn't so much a question, as an "ooooh! look at that!"

http://www.daskeyboard.com/daskeyboard-4-ultimate/#/awesome-products

I really like this thing. Would force me to learn my keyboard properly once and for all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,218 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:45 PM

Fabulous, a definite USP ! 

But then I would teallu hsve an ezcuse for nistipying !

Great looking keyboard, but how do you tell what language it is set for ?

Chris Cosgrove

#3 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6,239 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:05 PM

hahahahah...

I guess the langusge would be up to you as it wiuld be a syshem setting, rather than a hadrwapre one.

#4 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 PM

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:04 PM

I suppose one use might be to make it harder for your kids to get into your password protected account (or turn off password protected parental controls) unless they are touch typists.   :devil:

Of course, it might it harder for you to get into your own account as well!   :grinner:

I will say this…it is a nice looking keyboard. Not sure if I could handle it. While I am pretty much a touch typist now, I do still occasionally look for things (mainly symbols).

#5 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6,239 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

One of the guys I work with has the version with the characters printed on it. It is a pleasure to type with. It has the old style clicky sound like days of yore, but the movement on it is like nothing I have experienced before. It's difficult to convey in pictures and words how nice this object actually is...

The weight of it is impressive also, if anyone ever tried to rob him at work he could just smack them with his keyboard. Game over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users