Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdie!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PhinPhan1227

PhinPhan1227

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 PM

Posted 23 November 2004 - 04:19 PM

New to the forum, and hoping against hope that someone here can help me hunt down and slowly kill the people who have turned my PC into the silicone version of a '76 Gremlin!! Or, just get rid of the hacker problem...either way :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 23 November 2004 - 05:06 PM

Welcome to BC!

Have you posted a hjt log? Do you have HJt?

To get and post HJT do the following steps:

Please browse down to my signature and click the link that says Hijackthis. Please download HJT from that link. Then make a folder in a good easy access place such as desktop or my documents. Name it Hijackthis or HJT. Now unzip your downloaded copy of HJT into that folder.

Please then hit scan and then when its done hit save log. Save the log and a worpad will pop up. Copy and paste the contents into a message in the proper forum. Hijackthis logs forum.

Then somebody will help you out! Goodluck!

Edited by cowsgonemadd3, 23 November 2004 - 05:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users