Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Batch User

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ElectroContractor

ElectroContractor

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 AM

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:47 PM

Hi All

I'm confused. I thought that in the user accounts or groups section. I would find all the security identities that had permission to access files.

Just recently, I was looking at the properties of a certain file, and found that under the security section a group or user by the name of BATCH. 

Now when I went to review the user accounts, BATCH was not listed.

Any clue as to why it was not listed?

Electro

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,266 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 21 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

Good morning :).

Please post a screenshot of the the file, properties, etc...it's not clear to me what you are referring to.  If it's not clear to me, it's probably not clear to others reading your post.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users