Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cruiser58

Cruiser58

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 PM

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hello Everyone. Nice to meet you all here. Originally from LINY, I grew up in a family of EMT FireFighters and Police Officers of the NYFD & NYPD. Also for 7 generations my family has served in the Army Navy Air Force and Marines. An avid aviation fan is why I joined the C.A.P. A Civilian branch of the USAF. I became interested in becoming a pilot and Search & Rescue team leader. C.A.P. stands for Civil Air Patrol. I wanted to teach the younger generation Aerospace education as well as Military customs and courtesy. I started out in the Cadet program and ended up being a 2nd Lt. I enjoy the thrill of driving the American Sports Car. Living the Dream. Owning a Corvette. I do enjoy Airshows and Car shows and have taken part in several. My favorites are the WWII Warbirds. My father flew in the B17 as a Tail Gunner. Enjoyed the stories of his missions. Makes for interesting reading from The Mighty 8th Air Force. Dad left me a book Of Fame's Favorite Few. The history of the 92nd BG. I share my father's military legacy with 100,000 people from all over the world playing a game called War Thunder. It is a flight simulation game. The game design is of actual WWII battles that were fought. Aerial combat with the AAF Army Air Force as well as Naval Aircraft. The new game update includes Tank battles. Once again nice to meet you all. See you in the Skies. Bruce...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,912 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 PM

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:37 PM

Hello and welcome Bruce. Thanks for joining us and we'll see you inside !!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users