Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

upload max size?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GreekEnigma

GreekEnigma

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 AM

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:31 PM

Hi unsure where to post this?

anyway i wnt to atach a pic in a post

and a min ago it said max size (allowed to post on this website i guess) was 325kb

now its saying 125kb?

have bleeping computers changed their rules?

as it odd only a few mins later this happened

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

You have two posts with 129KB files attached already. So those are deducted from your total allotment.

Those posts are http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/534542/fake-java-quicktime-plus-more-issues-i-think-help-please-im-disabled/#entry3370673

And

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/534469/gmail-recieved-someone-elses-mail/#entry3369974

So you have 125kb remaining allowed for attachments.

You could host those images at imgur, postimg, photobucket as an example and embed hosting URLs and save the attachment allowance as an alternative.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users