Same here. I figured out where mine is coming from though. I currently run peerblock and yes i see the same UDP protocol being blocked. Im also getting these being blocked as well
I'm running plex home media server and i found i only get those UDP protocols once i run it. I've run scans in the directory and all kinds of jazz and NOTHING. I'm guessing some type of malware/adware slipped in when the media downloaded all my movie title covers from a 3rd party company though plex.tv. Not sure where its coming from yet and still researching. I'm thinking about running volatility RAM analysis to find exactly what PID/IMG/etc is infected. If I find anything I'll for sure keep all updated.