Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No programs will run; "view & track downloads" pop-up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 catkins25

catkins25

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

Hi,

I am new here, so I appologize if I leave out some important information.  I did read the thread about what you're supposed to do before posting, but a lot of it did not apply to me as I cannot open any programs.  My mom brought me her laptop tonight because her Internet Explorer was not working correctly.  Once I started the computer, it turns out that NONE of the programs are working correctly.  Everytime I try to run a program, a pop-up window appears called "View and Track Downloads."  The program that was attempted to be opened is listed with an .exe extension and there is the option to run or save.  Even if you try to run or save it, another entry appears for the same program in the pop-up.  This happens with every program I've tried to open.

The problem sounds very similar to this thread: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/496375/view-track-downloads-popups-w-virus-infection/

However, unlike the above thread, there were no fake anti-virus programs or anything of that nature installed.  Basically she uses the computer for Pinterest and Youtube and that's about it.  She is running Windows 7. 

I would appreciate any help you can offer.  Thank you in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,696 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 PM

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

step1.gif In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/534501 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

step2.gifIf you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.

DDS.com Download Link
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control can be found HERE.

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#3 catkins25

catkins25
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:18 AM

1. Please see description above.
2. I am unable to paste a DDS log, because I cannot open a browser to download the program.
3. I do not have the Windows disc available.

Thank you!

#4 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 37,003 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:00 AM

Post deleted. Refer to post from nasdaq.

Edited by Oh My, 21 May 2014 - 09:57 AM.
Deleted reply being handled by nasdaq

Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#5 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,512 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2014 - 08:00 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
===

Have you tried to restore the system to a date prior to the beginning of the present issues with this computer.

You will find the instructions here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/what-are-system-recovery-options#what-are-system-recovery-options=windows-7

Select the System restore option and follow the instructions.

Run the DDS tool and post a log if you can.

#6 catkins25

catkins25
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:34 PM

Hi,

I was able to perform a system restore from an earlier date.  When it was finished, some kind of error message popped up and then the computer restarted (too quickly for me to read the message).  Now, the desktop icons look normal and I can open programs. 

However, on start-up I get 13 pop-up boxes saying "Windows can't open this file: [name of file]  To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it.  Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or yu can manually select from a list of programs that are on the computer.  What do you want to do?"  All of the files listed have the .exe extension. I attempted to run the DDS program to give you a log, but I get the same pop-up box except in the file name it says "dds.com".

I also get another pop-up that says "C:\windows\system32\icacls.exe  This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.  Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel."

#7 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,512 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:51 AM

Lets continue and clean this computer.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here

Double-click mbam-setup-2.X.X.XXXX.exe to install the application (X's are the current version number).
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • Once MBAM opens, when it says Your databases are out of date, click the Fix Now button.
  • Click the Settings tab at the top, and then in the left column, select Detections and Protections, and if not already checked place a checkmark in the selection box for Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab at the top of the program window, select Threat Scan and click the Scan Now button.
  • If you receive a message that updates are available, click the Update Now button (the update will be downloaded, installed, and the scan will start).
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • If potential threats are detected, ensure that Quarantine is selected as the Action for all the listed items, and click the Apply Actions button.
  • While still on the Scan tab, click the link for View detailed log, and in the window that opens click the Export button, select Text file (*.txt), and save the log to your Desktop.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can also be viewed by clicking the History tab and then selecting Application Logs.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

===

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Click the Report button and the report will open in Notepad.
IMPORTANT
  • If you click the Clean button all items listed in the report will be removed.
If you find some false positive items or programs that you wish to keep, Close the AdwCleaner windows.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click the Scan button and wait for the process to complete.
  • Check off the element(s) you wish to keep.
  • Click on the Clean button follow the prompts.
  • A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
  • You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Sn].txt (n is a number).
===

Download the correct version of this tool for your operating system.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (64 bit)
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (32 bit)
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

===

Please paste the logs in your next reply DO NOT ATTACH THEM unless specified.

Let me know what problem persists.

#8 catkins25

catkins25
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

Last night when I shut the computer down about 15 Windows updates installed.  When I turned it back on again today to follow your instructions I can no longer open any programs, including internet browsers.  Each time I try to open a program I get the pop-up that says:

"Windows can't open this file: [name of file]  To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it.  Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are on the computer.  What do you want to do?"

I get several of these upon start up as well.  I am unable to download or run any of the programs that you suggested above.

#9 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,512 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:20 AM

Download these two rkill programs to a flash or CD drive.
Copy the file to the desktop or the C:\ drove of the problem computer and post one log if you can.

Please download and run the following tool to help allow other programs to run. (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com)
There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
Vista and Win7 users need to right click and choose Run as Admin
You only need to get one of them to run, not all of them.

rkill.com
rkill.scr

It is possible that the infection you are trying to remove will not allow you to download files on the infected computer. If this is the case, then you will need to download the files requested on another computer and then transfer them to the desktop of the infected computer. You can transfer the files via a CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.

When completed it will create a log. Please post the content on your next reply.

#10 catkins25

catkins25
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

Yay!  Finally something worked.  I downloaded the programs to a flash drive from another computer and put the programs on the infected desktop.  I was able to run rkill.scr.  I pasted the log back to the flash drive.  Here it is:

Rkill 2.6.6 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/
Copyright 2008-2014 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
 http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html

Program started at: 05/24/2014 09:13:56 AM in x64 mode.
Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1

Checking for Windows services to stop:

* No malware services found to stop.

Checking for processes to terminate:

* No malware processes found to kill.

Checking Registry for malware related settings:

* No issues found in the Registry.

Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
  * HKLM\Software\Classes\.exe "@" has been changed to !
  * HKLM\Software\Classes\.exe "@" was reset to exefile!

* HKLM\Software\Classes\.bat "@" was changed to !
  * HKLM\Software\Classes\.bat "@" was reset to batfile!

* HKLM\Software\Classes\.com "@" has been changed to !
  * HKLM\Software\Classes\.com "@" was reset to comfile!

Performing miscellaneous checks:

* No issues found.

Checking Windows Service Integrity:

* No issues found.

Searching for Missing Digital Signatures:

* No issues found.

Checking HOSTS File:

* No issues found.

Program finished at: 05/24/2014 09:17:09 AM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 3 minute(s), and 12 seconds(s)

#11 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,512 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:09 PM

If not already done please restart the computer normally.

Now that the following were reset can you run .exe files.

Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
* HKLM\Software\Classes\.exe "@" has been changed to !
* HKLM\Software\Classes\.exe "@" was reset to exefile!

Post the logs I requested if you can.

#12 catkins25

catkins25
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:19 PM

Here are the logs:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 5/24/2014
Scan Time: 5:35:10 PM
Logfile: malware.txt
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.2.1012
Malware Database: v2014.05.24.08
Rootkit Database: v2014.05.21.01
License: Free
Malware Protection: Disabled
Malicious Website Protection: Disabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: Jack

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 268050
Time Elapsed: 16 min, 57 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Enabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 9
PUP.Optional.DynConIE.A, HKLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\CLSID\{E5A7A645-8318-4895-B85C-EDC606B80DB6}, Quarantined, [c946fa5aed8ef1450fdddd5140c2dc24],
PUP.Optional.DynConIE.A, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\CLASSES\CLSID\{E5A7A645-8318-4895-B85C-EDC606B80DB6}, Quarantined, [c946fa5aed8ef1450fdddd5140c2dc24],
PUP.Optional.DataMngr.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\Datamngr, Quarantined, [8b8474e0106b96a0b0f7b9020bf84eb2],
PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\APPDATALOW\SOFTWARE\Crossrider, Quarantined, [c6495df7ec8f14226ddb953b1be8da26],
PUP.Optional.PriceGong.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\APPDATALOW\SOFTWARE\PriceGong, Quarantined, [20efbf954e2d191d0322a8f835cdfd03],
PUP.Optional.FreeCauseTB.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\APPDATALOW\SOFTWARE\FREECAUSE\Toolbars, Quarantined, [ca4590c4c5b63ef83fd6c1dcd52d857b],
PUP.Optional.BProtector.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\EXT\bProtectSettings, Quarantined, [34dbc88c3942072f41be8d312bd8c937],
PUP.Optional.SaveValet.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\SOCIALBIT\IE\SaveValet, Quarantined, [2ce3a6aee299cf674c037d4159aa7888],
PUP.Optional.Softonic.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\SOFTONIC\Universal Downloader, Quarantined, [62ad8bc9e992f046b8a0563e27db639d],

Registry Values: 2
PUP.BProtector, HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INTERNET EXPLORER\MAIN|bProtector Start Page, http://search.conduit.com?SearchSource=10&ctid=CT3227980, Quarantined, [4ac587cd235876c0c2e6358614ef48b8]
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\EXTENSIONS|specialsavings@superfish.com, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com, Quarantined, [12fdb1a3a1da280ec2e57324cd35d22e]

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 9
Adware.InstallBrain, C:\ProgramData\IBUpdaterService, Quarantined, [15fa9eb65229d561c7d6efa67b8835cb],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome\superfish, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome\superfish\content, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome\superfish\skin, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\components, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\defaults, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\defaults\preferences, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],

Files: 21
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\Temp\nsi8308.exe, Quarantined, [a9666ce8344757dfa43f0a1f11f0ab55],
PUP.Optional.Conduit.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\Temp\SPSetup.exe, Quarantined, [be513d171962c5717f5447d735cc5ca4],
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Windows\Temp\nsh1A96.exe, Quarantined, [22ed8ec6017ab87e0dd69d8c728f51af],
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Windows\Temp\nsh823D.exe, Quarantined, [60af7dd7d5a64aec0dd630f91ee3f10f],
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Windows\Temp\nsn4D98.exe, Quarantined, [e629450f730863d314cfa98050b17987],
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Windows\Temp\nssDB74.exe, Quarantined, [46c956feb5c645f1eff470b902ff21df],
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Windows\Temp\nsxBEA2.exe, Quarantined, [cf401c38384364d28f5496930bf631cf],
PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A, C:\Windows\Temp\nsxCD8F.exe, Quarantined, [46c95ef68dee41f5d90a7bae30d1c838],
Adware.InstallBrain, C:\ProgramData\IBUpdaterService\repository.xml, Quarantined, [15fa9eb65229d561c7d6efa67b8835cb],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome.manifest, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\install.rdf, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\Settings.xml, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\sfStatistics.xml, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome\superfish\content\about-showme.xul, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome\superfish\content\status-bar-superfish.js, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome\superfish\content\status-bar-superfish.xul, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome\superfish\skin\specialsavings_logo.png, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome\superfish\skin\superfish_logo.png, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\chrome\superfish\skin\Thumbs.db, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\components\nsSuperfishComponent.js, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],
PUP.Optional.SpecialSavings.A, C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile\extensions\specialsavings@superfish.com\defaults\preferences\pref.js, Quarantined, [838c1a3a1a61a88ec40b0479c939f010],

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

==================

# AdwCleaner v3.210 - Report created 24/05/2014 at 18:03:00
# Updated 19/05/2014 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Jack - JACK-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HLL80PYO\adwcleaner_3.210.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Partner
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\PC Optimizer Pro
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\Tarma Installer
Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\w3i
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Offers from Freeze.com
Folder Deleted : C:\windows\SysWOW64\SearchProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\apn
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\PackageAware
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jack\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jack\AppData\LocalLow\DataMngr
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jack\AppData\LocalLow\PriceGong
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\Jack\AppData\LocalLow\SafePCRepair_89
File Deleted : C:\windows\Tasks\PC Optimizer Pro Updates.job
File Deleted : C:\windows\System32\Tasks\PC Optimizer Pro Updates

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\WLXQuickTimeShellExt.DLL
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\apnstub_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\askpartnercobrandingtool_rasapi32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\askpartnercobrandingtool_rasmancs
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AskSLib_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\AskSLib_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\datamngrUI_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\datamngrUI_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\TaskScheduler_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\TaskScheduler_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Vid-Saver_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\Vid-Saver_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\5e6df8ce235e415
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT2790392
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SoftonicDownloader_for_bittorrent_RASAPI32
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\SoftonicDownloader_for_bittorrent_RASMANCS
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{80922EE0-8A76-46AE-95D5-BD3C3FE0708D}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{DF7770F7-832F-4BDF-B144-100EDDD0C3AE}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{014DB5FA-EAFB-4592-A95B-F44D3EE87FA9}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{483830EE-A4CD-4B71-B0A3-3D82E62A6909}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD22}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD22}
Value Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar [{C2D64FF7-0AB8-4263-89C9-EA3B0F8F050C}]
Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}]
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{014DB5FA-EAFB-4592-A95B-F44D3EE87FA9}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{9BB47C17-9C68-4BB3-B188-DD9AF0FD22}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\pc optimizer pro
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\SocialBit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\CompeteInc
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ConduitSearchScopes
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Freecause
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Tarma Installer
Data Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows [AppInit_DLLs] - c:\progra~3\pcperf~1\22558~1.177\{16cdf~1\%prote~1.dll

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17041

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v

-\\ Google Chrome v31.0.1650.63

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [5407 octets] - [24/05/2014 18:00:59]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [4919 octets] - [24/05/2014 18:03:00]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [4979 octets] ##########

==================

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 24-05-2014 1
Ran by Jack (administrator) on JACK-PC on 24-05-2014 18:07:25
Running from C:\Users\Jack\Downloads
Platform: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English(US)
Internet Explorer Version 11
Boot Mode: Normal

The only official download link for FRST:
Download link for 32-Bit version: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/81/
Download link for 64-Bit Version: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/dl/82/
Download link from any site other than Bleeping Computer is unpermitted or outdated.
See tutorial for FRST: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(SAMSUNG Electronics) C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Support Center\SSCKbdHk.exe
(Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasySpeedUpManager\EasySpeedUpManager.exe
(Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Display Manager\dmhkcore.exe
(SEC) C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Recovery Solution 4\WCScheduler.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
( ) C:\Windows\System32\lxcrcoms.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2400 Series\lxcrmon.exe
(Lexmark International Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2400 Series\ezprint.exe
(CyberLink) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe
(CyberLink Corp.) C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD8\PDVD8Serv.exe
(Synaptics Incorporated) C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
(Sun Microsystems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
(Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\NisSrv.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxext.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

HKLM\...\Run: [RtHDVCpl] => C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe [9644576 2009-12-14] (Realtek Semiconductor)
HKLM\...\Run: [SynTPEnh] => C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [1861416 2009-10-09] (Synaptics Incorporated)
HKLM\...\Run: [MSC] => c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe [1271072 2014-03-11] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [lxcrmon.exe] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2400 Series\lxcrmon.exe [291496 2009-05-01] ()
HKLM\...\Run: [EzPrint] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2400 Series\ezprint.exe [82600 2009-05-01] (Lexmark International Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [LXCRCATS] => C:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\LXCRtime.dll [31744 2006-11-21] (Lexmark International Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [222504 2009-05-19] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [CLMLServer] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe [103720 2009-12-04] (CyberLink)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [222504 2009-05-19] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [UpdatePDRShortCut] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [222504 2009-05-19] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [RemoteControl8] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD8\PDVD8Serv.exe [91432 2009-07-16] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [PDVD8LanguageShortcut] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD8\Language\Language.exe [50472 2009-04-15] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [UpdatePPShortCut] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerProducer\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [222504 2009-05-19] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [UpdatePSTShortCut] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Blu-ray Disc Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [210216 2010-01-11] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [UCam_Menu] => C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\YouCam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe [222504 2009-05-19] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [248040 2010-02-18] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [959904 2013-11-21] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [APSDaemon] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe [59720 2013-09-13] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] => C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [152392 2013-11-02] (Apple Inc.)
Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: C:\windows\system32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
HKU\S-1-5-21-2866615960-603720506-1887988843-1000\...\MountPoints2: {b9fd64d8-0747-11df-a909-806e6f6e6963} - E:\autorun.exe

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain?brand=smsn&bmod=smsn
SearchScopes: HKLM - {B7BF4F6E-EB1F-41B2-81F9-93FFAA00055A} URL =
SearchScopes: HKLM-x32 - {67A2568C-7A0A-4EED-AECC-B5405DE63B64} URL = http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}:{referrer:source?}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&rlz=1I7SMSN
SearchScopes: HKCU - {67A2568C-7A0A-4EED-AECC-B5405DE63B64} URL = http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie7&q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}:{referrer:source?}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&rlz=1I7SMSN
SearchScopes: HKCU - {B7BF4F6E-EB1F-41B2-81F9-93FFAA00055A} URL = http://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?q={searchTerms}&SearchSource=4&ctid=CT2790392
BHO: Windows Live Family Safety Browser Helper Class - {4f3ed5cd-0726-42a9-87f5-d13f3d2976ac} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fssbho.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
BHO: Office Document Cache Handler - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: No Name - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} -  No File
BHO-x32: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
BHO-x32: Office Document Cache Handler - {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - !{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - !{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - No Name - !{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - No Name - !{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
Toolbar: HKCU - Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
DPF: HKLM-x32 {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
Handler-x32: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Handler-x32: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.2.1

FireFox:
========
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE - disabled No File
FF Plugin: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 - c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30214.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer - C:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll No File
FF Plugin-x32: @Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE - disabled No File
FF Plugin-x32: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 - c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30214.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/OfficeLive,version=1.3 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0 - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/WLPG,version=14.0.8081.0709 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @oberon-media.com/ONCAdapter - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oberon Media\NCAdapter\1.0.0.7\npapicomadapter.dll (Oberon-Media )
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.7\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.7\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Extension: RivalGaming - C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}\links@rivalgaming.com [2013-07-12]

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

R2 lxcr_device; C:\windows\system32\lxcrcoms.exe [566192 2006-12-11] ( )
R2 lxcr_device; C:\windows\SysWOW64\lxcrcoms.exe [537520 2006-12-11] ( )
R2 MsMpSvc; c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe [23808 2014-03-11] (Microsoft Corporation)
R3 NisSrv; c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\NisSrv.exe [347872 2014-03-11] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 RichVideo; C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe [247152 2009-07-07] ()

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

R0 MpFilter; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\MpFilter.sys [268512 2014-01-25] (Microsoft Corporation)
R2 NisDrv; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\NisDrvWFP.sys [133928 2014-03-11] (Microsoft Corporation)
R3 yukonw7; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\yk62x64.sys [395264 2009-09-28] ()
R2 {FE4C91E7-22C2-4D0C-9F6B-82F1B7742054}; C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD8\000.fcl [146928 2009-11-19] (CyberLink Corp.)
S0 McPvDrv; system32\drivers\McPvDrv.sys [X]

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

2014-05-24 18:07 - 2014-05-24 18:07 - 00012376 _____ () C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\FRST.txt
2014-05-24 18:06 - 2014-05-24 18:07 - 02066432 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\FRST64.exe
2014-05-24 18:04 - 2014-05-24 18:04 - 00005071 _____ () C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\AdwCleaner[S0].txt
2014-05-24 18:01 - 2010-08-30 08:34 - 00536576 _____ (SQLite Development Team) C:\windows\SysWOW64\sqlite3.dll
2014-05-24 18:00 - 2014-05-24 18:03 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AdwCleaner
2014-05-24 17:33 - 2014-05-24 17:59 - 00122584 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
2014-05-24 17:33 - 2014-05-24 17:33 - 00001102 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
2014-05-24 17:33 - 2014-05-24 17:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-05-24 17:32 - 2014-05-24 17:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-05-24 17:32 - 2014-05-12 07:26 - 00091352 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
2014-05-24 17:32 - 2014-05-12 07:26 - 00063704 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\mwac.sys
2014-05-24 09:13 - 2014-05-24 09:17 - 00002738 _____ () C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\Rkill.txt
2014-05-24 09:13 - 2014-05-24 09:09 - 01940216 _____ (Bleeping Computer, LLC) C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\rkill.scr
2014-05-24 09:13 - 2014-05-24 09:09 - 01940216 _____ (Bleeping Computer, LLC) C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\rkill.com
2014-05-22 21:33 - 2014-05-05 23:40 - 23544320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2014-05-22 21:33 - 2014-05-05 23:17 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\mshtml.tlb
2014-05-22 21:33 - 2014-05-05 22:25 - 17382912 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
2014-05-22 21:33 - 2014-05-05 22:07 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.tlb
2014-05-22 21:33 - 2014-05-05 22:00 - 00084992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2014-05-22 21:33 - 2014-05-05 21:10 - 00069632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2014-05-22 20:31 - 2014-05-09 01:14 - 00477184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\aepdu.dll
2014-05-22 20:31 - 2014-05-09 01:11 - 00424448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\aeinv.dll
2014-05-22 20:31 - 2014-03-24 21:43 - 14175744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\shell32.dll
2014-05-22 20:21 - 2014-05-22 20:21 - 00000000 ____D () C:\04563289e854353fb3dd6fe45a
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-04-11 21:22 - 00155072 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-04-11 21:22 - 00095680 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-04-11 21:19 - 01460736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\lsasrv.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-04-11 21:19 - 00136192 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\sspicli.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-04-11 21:19 - 00031232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\lsass.exe
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-04-11 21:19 - 00029184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\sspisrv.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-04-11 21:19 - 00028160 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\secur32.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-04-11 21:12 - 00022016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\secur32.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-04-11 21:10 - 00096768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:47 - 05550016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:44 - 00728064 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\kerberos.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:44 - 00722944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\objsel.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:44 - 00424960 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\KernelBase.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:44 - 00340992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\schannel.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:44 - 00314880 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\msv1_0.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:44 - 00210944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\wdigest.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:44 - 00086528 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\TSpkg.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:44 - 00039936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\wincredprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:43 - 00455168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\winlogon.exe
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:43 - 00057344 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\cngprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:43 - 00056832 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\adprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:43 - 00053760 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\capiprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:43 - 00052736 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\dpapiprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:43 - 00044544 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\dimsroam.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:43 - 00022016 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\credssp.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:20 - 03969984 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\ntkrnlpa.exe
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:20 - 03914176 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\ntoskrnl.exe
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00550912 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\kerberos.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00538112 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\objsel.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00259584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\msv1_0.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00247808 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\schannel.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00172032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\wdigest.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00065536 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\TSpkg.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00051200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\cngprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00049664 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\adprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00048128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\capiprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00047616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\dpapiprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00036864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\dimsroam.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00035328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\wincredprovider.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:17 - 00017408 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\credssp.dll
2014-05-22 20:20 - 2014-03-04 04:16 - 00274944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll
2014-05-16 01:12 - 2014-05-24 18:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-05-13 22:16 - 2014-03-24 21:09 - 12874240 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll
2014-05-10 22:56 - 2014-05-22 21:37 - 00000000 ___SD () C:\windows\system32\CompatTel

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

2014-05-24 18:07 - 2014-05-24 18:07 - 00012376 _____ () C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\FRST.txt
2014-05-24 18:07 - 2014-05-24 18:06 - 02066432 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\FRST64.exe
2014-05-24 18:07 - 2014-05-16 01:12 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-05-24 18:07 - 2014-03-26 21:14 - 01519463 _____ () C:\windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-05-24 18:04 - 2014-05-24 18:04 - 00005071 _____ () C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\AdwCleaner[S0].txt
2014-05-24 18:04 - 2014-03-27 21:01 - 00004660 _____ () C:\windows\setupact.log
2014-05-24 18:04 - 2012-06-25 15:38 - 00000412 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\PC Optimizer Pro64 startups.job
2014-05-24 18:04 - 2010-06-28 01:19 - 00000894 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2014-05-24 18:04 - 2009-07-14 00:08 - 00000006 ____H () C:\windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2014-05-24 18:03 - 2014-05-24 18:00 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AdwCleaner
2014-05-24 18:03 - 2014-04-03 18:24 - 00012590 _____ () C:\windows\PFRO.log
2014-05-24 18:02 - 2009-07-13 23:45 - 00014144 ____H () C:\windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-05-24 18:02 - 2009-07-13 23:45 - 00014144 ____H () C:\windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-05-24 17:59 - 2014-05-24 17:33 - 00122584 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
2014-05-24 17:53 - 2009-07-13 22:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\windows\Branding
2014-05-24 17:33 - 2014-05-24 17:33 - 00001102 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
2014-05-24 17:33 - 2014-05-24 17:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-05-24 17:33 - 2014-05-24 17:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-05-24 17:32 - 2011-10-31 23:01 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
2014-05-24 17:27 - 2013-12-15 19:56 - 00000830 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2014-05-24 17:27 - 2012-06-25 15:27 - 00000256 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\RGames Updater.job
2014-05-24 17:27 - 2010-06-28 01:19 - 00000898 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2014-05-24 09:17 - 2014-05-24 09:13 - 00002738 _____ () C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\Rkill.txt
2014-05-24 09:17 - 2011-10-31 21:30 - 00003918 _____ () C:\windows\System32\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{E18593C5-8E09-431F-A5C0-90DEBC9D32FA}
2014-05-24 09:13 - 2009-07-14 00:13 - 00799906 _____ () C:\windows\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2014-05-24 09:09 - 2014-05-24 09:13 - 01940216 _____ (Bleeping Computer, LLC) C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\rkill.scr
2014-05-24 09:09 - 2014-05-24 09:13 - 01940216 _____ (Bleeping Computer, LLC) C:\Users\Jack\Desktop\rkill.com
2014-05-22 23:05 - 2012-08-05 23:11 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Jack\Downloads\Cake mania 1-2-3 - RaBBiT
2014-05-22 23:04 - 2010-01-22 05:48 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\WinClon
2014-05-22 23:04 - 2009-07-13 22:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\windows\registration
2014-05-22 21:37 - 2014-05-10 22:56 - 00000000 ___SD () C:\windows\system32\CompatTel
2014-05-22 21:35 - 2010-01-22 06:21 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Help
2014-05-22 20:23 - 2009-07-14 00:08 - 00032644 _____ () C:\windows\Tasks\SCHEDLGU.TXT
2014-05-22 20:21 - 2014-05-22 20:21 - 00000000 ____D () C:\04563289e854353fb3dd6fe45a
2014-05-22 20:21 - 2013-09-14 02:46 - 00000000 ____D () C:\windows\system32\MRT
2014-05-22 20:17 - 2010-07-05 14:33 - 93223848 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\MRT.exe
2014-05-22 20:10 - 2010-06-28 01:19 - 00003894 _____ () C:\windows\System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA
2014-05-22 20:10 - 2010-06-28 01:19 - 00003642 _____ () C:\windows\System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore
2014-05-22 20:06 - 2013-12-15 18:04 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\lx_cats
2014-05-22 20:06 - 2010-06-28 00:42 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\Jack
2014-05-15 21:13 - 2010-06-28 00:42 - 00000000 __SHD () C:\Recovery
2014-05-12 07:26 - 2014-05-24 17:32 - 00091352 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
2014-05-12 07:26 - 2014-05-24 17:32 - 00063704 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\mwac.sys
2014-05-12 07:25 - 2011-10-31 23:01 - 00025816 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\windows\system32\Drivers\mbam.sys
2014-05-09 01:14 - 2014-05-22 20:31 - 00477184 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\aepdu.dll
2014-05-09 01:11 - 2014-05-22 20:31 - 00424448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\aeinv.dll
2014-05-05 23:40 - 2014-05-22 21:33 - 23544320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2014-05-05 23:17 - 2014-05-22 21:33 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\mshtml.tlb
2014-05-05 22:25 - 2014-05-22 21:33 - 17382912 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
2014-05-05 22:07 - 2014-05-22 21:33 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.tlb
2014-05-05 22:00 - 2014-05-22 21:33 - 00084992 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2014-05-05 21:10 - 2014-05-22 21:33 - 00069632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\windows\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll

Some content of TEMP:
====================
C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\Temp\Quarantine.exe

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => MD5 is legit

LastRegBack: 2014-04-10 11:06

==================== End Of Log ============================

==================

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 24-05-2014 1
Ran by Jack at 2014-05-24 18:09:41
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

AV: Microsoft Security Essentials (Enabled - Up to date) {641105E6-77ED-3F35-A304-765193BCB75F}
AS: Windows Defender (Disabled - Out of date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: Microsoft Security Essentials (Enabled - Up to date) {DF70E402-51D7-30BB-99B4-4D23E83BFDE2}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

Adobe AIR (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 3.3.0.3650 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe AIR (x32 Version: 3.3.0.3650 - Adobe Systems Incorporated) Hidden
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin (HKLM-x32\...\{AF36CE1D-FD2C-4BA0-93FA-1196785DD610}) (Version: 10.0.45.2 - Adobe Systems, Inc.)
Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 11.9.900.170 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader X (10.1.8) (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA1000000001}) (Version: 10.1.8 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Apple Application Support (HKLM-x32\...\{46F044A5-CE8B-4196-984E-5BD6525E361D}) (Version: 2.3.6 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (HKLM\...\{2EF5D87E-B7BD-458F-8428-E4D0B8B4E65C}) (Version: 7.0.0.117 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (HKLM-x32\...\{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}) (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
Atheros Client Installation Program (HKLM-x32\...\{D1434266-0486-4469-B338-A60082CC04E1}) (Version: 1.0.1.0805 - Atheros)
BatteryLifeExtender (HKLM-x32\...\{853F8A41-A3C9-43FA-87FA-1AE74FC6F3F7}) (Version: 1.0.1 - Samsung)
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{6E3610B2-430D-4EB0-81E3-2B57E8B9DE8D}) (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system (HKLM-x32\...\{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
CyberLink Blu-ray Disc Suite (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{1FBF6C24-C1FD-4101-A42B-0C564F9E8E79}) (Version: 6.0.3226 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink Blu-ray Disc Suite (x32 Version: 6.0.3226 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink LabelPrint (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}) (Version: 2.5.2511 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink LabelPrint (x32 Version: 2.5.2511 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink Power2Go (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}) (Version: 6.0.3604b - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink Power2Go (x32 Version: 6.0.3604b - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDirector (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{CB099890-1D5F-11D5-9EA9-0050BAE317E1}) (Version: 7.0.3227 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDirector (x32 Version: 7.0.3227 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerDVD 8 (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{2BF2E31F-B8BB-40A7-B650-98D28E0F7D47}) (Version: 8.0.3228e - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerDVD 8 (x32 Version: 8.0.3228e - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink PowerProducer (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{B7A0CE06-068E-11D6-97FD-0050BACBF861}) (Version: 5.0.2.2429 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink PowerProducer (x32 Version: 5.0.2.2429 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
CyberLink YouCam (HKLM-x32\...\InstallShield_{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}) (Version: 2.0.3304 - CyberLink Corp.)
CyberLink YouCam (x32 Version: 2.0.3304 - CyberLink Corp.) Hidden
Definition Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB982726) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{349F73CA-653A-43A6-AE77-970B07D6EDA0}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Easy Display Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{17283B95-21A8-4996-97DA-547A48DB266F}) (Version: 3.0 - Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)
Easy Network Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{34B76DCB-BF7C-440F-B058-C84172C1E338}) (Version: 4.2.8 - Samsung)
Easy SpeedUp Manager (HKLM-x32\...\{EF367AA4-070B-493C-9575-85BE59D789C9}) (Version: 3.0.0.6 - Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.)
EasyBatteryManager (HKLM-x32\...\{178EE5F4-0F86-4BF0-A0D1-9790AFF409D1}) (Version: 4.0.0.3 - Samsung)
Google Chrome (HKLM-x32\...\Google Chrome) (Version: 31.0.1650.63 - Google Inc.)
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (HKLM-x32\...\{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}) (Version: 7.5.4601.54 - Google Inc.)
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer (x32 Version: 1.0.0 - Google Inc.) Hidden
Google Update Helper (x32 Version: 1.3.24.7 - Google Inc.) Hidden
InstallConverter (HKLM-x32\...\InstallConverter) (Version: 1.0 - InstallConverter)
Intel PROSet Wireless (Version:  - ) Hidden
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}) (Version: 8.15.10.2025 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Management Engine Components (HKLM-x32\...\{65153EA5-8B6E-43B6-857B-C6E4FC25798A}) (Version: 6.0.0.1179 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software (HKLM\...\{CCAFF072-4DDB-4846-963D-15F02A8E9472}) (Version: 13.00.0000 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (HKLM-x32\...\{3E29EE6C-963A-4aae-86C1-DC237C4A49FC}) (Version: 9.5.4.1001 - Intel Corporation)
Itibiti RTC (x32 Version: 0.0.1 - Itibiti Inc) Hidden
iTunes (HKLM\...\{D601CEAD-2E4F-4BBB-85CC-C29A4CE6A3C0}) (Version: 11.1.3.8 - Apple Inc.)
Java Auto Updater (x32 Version: 2.0.2.1 - Sun Microsystems, Inc.) Hidden
Java™ 6 Update 20 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216018FF}) (Version: 6.0.200 - Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
Junk Mail filter update (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Lexmark 2400 Series (HKLM\...\Lexmark 2400 Series) (Version:  - Lexmark International, Inc.)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.0.2.1012 (HKLM-x32\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.0.2.1012 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
Marvell Miniport Driver (HKLM-x32\...\Marvell Miniport Driver) (Version: 11.22.3.3 - Marvell)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Choice Guard (x32 Version: 2.0.48.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (HKLM-x32\...\Office14.SingleImage) (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.3 (HKLM-x32\...\{57F0ED40-8F11-41AA-B926-4A66D0D1A9CC}) (Version: 2.0.2313.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English) (HKLM-x32\...\{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 12.0.6612.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Single Image 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant (HKLM-x32\...\{E50AE784-FABE-46DA-A1F8-7B6B56DCB22E}) (Version: 2.9 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2010 (x32 Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Security Client (Version: 4.5.0216.0 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Microsoft Security Essentials (HKLM\...\Microsoft Security Client) (Version: 4.5.216.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.30214.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (HKLM-x32\...\{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}) (Version: 3.1.0000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053 (HKLM-x32\...\{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}) (Version: 8.0.50727.4053 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Works (HKLM-x32\...\{15BC8CD0-A65B-47D0-A2DD-90A824590FA8}) (Version: 9.7.0621 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSVCRT (x32 Version: 14.0.1468.721 - Microsoft) Hidden
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM-x32\...\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM-x32\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 and SOAP Toolkit 3.0 (x32 Version: 1.0.0.0 - Webroot Software, Inc.) Hidden
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.6003 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Samsung Recovery Solution 4 (HKLM-x32\...\{145DE957-0679-4A2A-BB5C-1D3E9808FAB2}) (Version: 4.0.0.41 - Samsung)
Samsung R-Series (HKLM-x32\...\{3EED7541-55F8-4DC6-B9CD-28762D71310E}) (Version: 1.0 - Samsung)
Samsung Support Center (HKLM-x32\...\{7ACAF01A-FBF4-41F2-A7C9-991CC5ED1CA9}) (Version: 1.0.8 - Samsung)
Samsung Update Plus (HKLM-x32\...\{D3F2FAA5-FEC4-42AA-9ABA-1F763919A2B5}) (Version: 2.0 - Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)
Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687455) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{DE28B448-32E8-4E8F-84F0-A52B21A49B5B}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687455) 32-Bit Edition (x32 Version:  - Microsoft) Hidden
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver (HKLM\...\SynTPDeinstKey) (Version: 14.0.10.0 - Synaptics Incorporated)
Update for Microsoft Access 2010 (KB2553446) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{B4A38370-2ADB-46B0-A1B0-0C4A2F7DCA31}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Filter Pack 2.0 (KB2878281) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{302A8FE3-EBF5-486C-A431-16A1CD914443}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Filter Pack 2.0 (KB2878281) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{302A8FE3-EBF5-486C-A431-16A1CD914443}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft InfoPath 2010 (KB2817369) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{4EEA3D3E-989C-4DF4-AB0A-3042C0C12AA3}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2494150) (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{3FCFD88F-4D13-4F38-8625-ABABEA7F61EA}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589298) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{DADF7E25-FFA4-4D02-BE84-1DAE62C18516}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589352) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{F4284D93-7AE8-4309-8CF3-9AD394F35F3A}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589352) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{F4284D93-7AE8-4309-8CF3-9AD394F35F3A}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2589375) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{287A1E92-9E41-4BC1-8920-B3D0E9220800}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2597087) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{9D69691D-823D-4C3E-9B12-563A3F520366}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2760598) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{ECFE33A3-B8B7-439A-ADE4-59FBD29EF9B8}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2760598) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{ECFE33A3-B8B7-439A-ADE4-59FBD29EF9B8}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2760631) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{35698CB7-AAA2-4577-B505-DBFF504AEF23}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2794737) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{5AA578BB-759C-40FD-9661-A737C0884541}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2825635) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{F1A20C69-9FE5-40FD-9CD5-84EABC2EF64A}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2850079) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{82F87E28-B18E-46D6-A399-E2F19CF5949B}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2850079) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{5E8EB600-8B94-429E-873E-98369C6DC1BC}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2878225) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{EFF5EBA3-40AD-4859-85E7-3C1CF4F297EB}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2837595) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{51CCA922-A0CC-47C4-8910-6936D97CAC2E}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft OneNote 2010 (KB2837595) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{51CCA922-A0CC-47C4-8910-6936D97CAC2E}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB2687567) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{DCE104A1-1875-4469-A83D-A5BFA6C4640F}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Outlook 2010 (KB2687567) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{2AB483F1-C86E-427A-83B4-23889B03512D}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (KB2837579) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{334AA0A1-2BB1-4D74-B66A-2B2C4D9C2C87}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (KB2837579) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{2BA40F82-F3A4-441C-BF1A-ED4C42FF4872}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 (KB2760601) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{F9F5A080-AF38-4966-9A6B-C43DCA465035}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Visio 2010 (KB2880526) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{7B29D8B8-6A87-496C-A65E-B935E740448A}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Update for Microsoft Visio Viewer 2010 (KB2837587) 32-Bit Edition (HKLM-x32\...\{90140000-003D-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.SingleImage_{38CF30E4-3348-4BD1-A859-B630C355A56F}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Windows Live Call (x32 Version: 14.0.8064.0206 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Communications Platform (x32 Version: 14.0.8064.206 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Essentials (HKLM-x32\...\WinLiveSuite_Wave3) (Version: 14.0.8089.0726 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Essentials (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Family Safety (Version: 14.0.8093.805 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Mail (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.0726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Messenger (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.0726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Movie Maker (x32 Version: 14.0.8091.0730 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Photo Gallery (x32 Version: 14.0.8081.709 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant (HKLM-x32\...\{45338B07-A236-4270-9A77-EBB4115517B5}) (Version: 5.000.818.5 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Sync (HKLM-x32\...\{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}) (Version: 14.0.8089.726 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Upload Tool (HKLM-x32\...\{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}) (Version: 14.0.8014.1029 - Microsoft Corporation)
Windows Live Writer (x32 Version: 14.0.8089.0726 - Microsoft Corporation) Hidden

==================== Restore Points  =========================

30-03-2014 05:18:14 Windows Update
02-04-2014 05:26:38 Windows Update
03-04-2014 03:21:16 Windows Update
06-04-2014 18:51:07 Windows Update
10-04-2014 15:30:11 Windows Update
10-04-2014 16:33:57 Windows Update
13-04-2014 21:47:17 Windows Update
16-04-2014 23:25:22 Windows Update
18-04-2014 18:31:17 Windows Update
25-04-2014 03:19:59 Windows Update
29-04-2014 17:55:06 Windows Update
03-05-2014 05:15:37 Windows Update
03-05-2014 14:42:03 Windows Update
08-05-2014 20:47:06 Windows Update
11-05-2014 03:54:49 Windows Update
14-05-2014 03:18:44 Windows Update
23-05-2014 01:11:43 Windows Update
23-05-2014 02:31:14 Windows Update

==================== Hosts content: ==========================

2009-07-13 21:34 - 2010-06-28 01:22 - 00000824 ____A C:\windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

Task: {00601D10-2D9B-4333-B3E3-88F53D3FECF2} - System32\Tasks\RGames Updater => C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\RivalGaming\Updater.exe [2013-07-12] ()
Task: {01E5E097-502F-4DA9-A91A-D3D91DD32583} - System32\Tasks\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate => C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2011-06-01] (Apple Inc.)
Task: {0C63720C-4CD3-4AE8-9F73-EA73F246A36D} - System32\Tasks\EasyDisplayMgr => C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Display Manager\dmhkcore.exe [2010-01-12] (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)
Task: {12926F14-F78B-4094-BA8E-F470082761F3} - System32\Tasks\PC Optimizer Pro64 startups => C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\StartApps.exe <==== ATTENTION
Task: {260001A8-CA3D-4F23-9CEA-79CCD318D118} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-06-28] (Google Inc.)
Task: {2738DD56-1125-4FC2-AA3A-2AD6D5FE4378} - \PC Optimizer Pro Updates No Task File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {3442D966-B2EC-4AB3-B3CD-55872EC9799F} - System32\Tasks\4558 => Wscript.exe C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\Temp\launchie.vbs //B <==== ATTENTION
Task: {36EC3313-F2EF-4512-8165-87E60492F568} - System32\Tasks\0 => Iexplore.exe  <==== ATTENTION
Task: {4AB0B805-DD07-4202-9023-2D8941463D29} - System32\Tasks\SUPBackground => C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung Update Plus\SUPBackground.exe
Task: {629498B8-FA50-4D72-8A6A-0BB2EA9F07CA} - System32\Tasks\advSRS4 => C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Recovery Solution 4\WCScheduler.exe [2009-10-06] (SEC)
Task: {69D4FC08-E7A3-4A05-B950-9BCD5D8D10FB} - System32\Tasks\{34739669-F311-4BFB-BB80-3A7D82B8AA1A} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
Task: {69D718BA-2C3C-4E73-841E-81D6F79F2B38} - System32\Tasks\SamsungSupportCenter => C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung Support Center\SSCKbdHk.exe [2009-12-14] (SAMSUNG Electronics)
Task: {70DF9985-4B45-413B-BAF4-12154FDFC1B4} - System32\Tasks\PC Performer Manager => Sc.exe start PC Performer Manager
Task: {B143CC4F-C941-4DA8-A59C-F2BEB25C4759} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater => C:\windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2013-12-15] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {D3F10EC3-76E5-4606-AE93-C54611437FEA} - System32\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-06-28] (Google Inc.)
Task: {E1BB3352-DE5B-4A21-B0ED-6199959E1050} - System32\Tasks\ChkWiz4VistaWin7 => C:\Sysprep\ChkWiz4VistaWin7.exe
Task: {F1F0AB84-8385-47A6-A4A1-91817D338B34} - System32\Tasks\EasySpeedUpManager => C:\Program Files (x86)\SAMSUNG\EasySpeedUpManager\EasySpeedUpManager.exe [2009-11-10] (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.)
Task: {F2873812-F011-4CEF-A905-BF4EDB9CA309} - System32\Tasks\BatteryLifeExtender => C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\BatteryLifeExtender\BatteryLifeExtender.exe [2009-11-18] (Samsung Electronics. Co. Ltd.)
Task: {F4AC5F7A-7B54-447E-A725-C6C17E859D48} - System32\Tasks\EasyBatteryManager => C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\EasyBatteryManager\EasyBatteryMgr4.exe [2009-10-16] (SAMSUNG Electronics co., LTD.)
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job => C:\windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job => C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\PC Optimizer Pro64 startups.job => C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\StartApps.exe <==== ATTENTION
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\RGames Updater.job => C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\RivalGaming\Updater.exe

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

2013-12-15 18:04 - 2006-11-27 04:55 - 00144896 _____ () C:\windows\system32\spool\PRTPROCS\x64\lxcrpp6c.dll
2010-01-22 05:43 - 2009-07-07 13:23 - 00247152 ____N () C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
2011-08-31 19:13 - 2011-08-31 19:13 - 00094208 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\IccLibDll_x64.dll
2013-12-15 18:03 - 2009-05-01 14:52 - 00291496 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2400 Series\lxcrmon.exe
2012-05-30 20:06 - 2012-05-30 20:06 - 00087912 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
2012-05-30 20:06 - 2012-05-30 20:06 - 01242512 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
2010-01-22 05:47 - 2006-08-11 22:48 - 00049152 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Display Manager\HookDllPS2.dll
2013-12-15 18:03 - 2006-08-08 16:54 - 00278528 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2400 Series\lxcrscw.dll
2013-12-15 18:03 - 2005-12-29 12:34 - 00143360 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2400 Series\lxcrdrec.dll
2013-12-15 18:03 - 2006-05-25 17:20 - 00241664 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 2400 Series\iptk.dll
2009-12-04 02:59 - 2009-12-04 02:59 - 00619816 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMediaLibrary.dll
2009-12-04 03:04 - 2009-12-04 03:04 - 00013096 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvcPS.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\MpfService => ""="Service"

==================== EXE Association (whitelisted) =============

==================== Disabled items from MSCONFIG ==============

MSCONFIG\startupfolder: C:^Users^Jack^AppData^Roaming^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^LimeWire On Startup.lnk => C:\windows\pss\LimeWire On Startup.lnk.Startup
MSCONFIG\startupreg: BDRegion => "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\Shared Files\brs.exe"
MSCONFIG\startupreg: DATAMNGR => C:\PROGRA~2\BEARSH~1\MediaBar\Datamngr\DATAMN~1.EXE
MSCONFIG\startupreg: DealRunner => C:\Program Files (x86)\DealRunner\DealRunner.exe
MSCONFIG\startupreg: Itibiti.exe => C:\Program Files (x86)\Itibiti Soft Phone\Itibiti.exe
MSCONFIG\startupreg: McPvTray => C:\Program Files\McAfee\Anti-Theft\McPvTray.exe

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (05/24/2014 05:26:56 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (EventID: 100) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 5870988

Error: (05/24/2014 05:26:56 PM) (Source: Bonjour Service) (EventID: 100) (User: )
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 5870988

Description: Task Scheduling Error: Continuously busy for more than a second

Error: (05/22/2014 08:09:24 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (EventID: 1002) (User: )
Description: The program iexplore.exe version 11.0.9600.17041 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

Process ID: 1034

Start Time: 01cf76235ac6b0ac

Termination Time: 16

Application Path: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

Report Id: cceb994a-e216-11e3-9788-00245477f2bf

Error: (05/15/2014 09:10:46 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 35) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"1".Error in manifest or policy file "WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"2" on line WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"3.
Component identity found in manifest does not match the identity of the component requested.
Reference is WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1".
Definition is WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1".
Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Description: Activation context generation failed for "WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"1".Error in manifest or policy file "WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"2" on line WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"3.
Component identity found in manifest does not match the identity of the component requested.
Reference is WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1".
Definition is WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1".
Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Error: (05/08/2014 03:49:00 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: lxcrjswx.exe, version: 4.53.0.0, time stamp: 0x456c09ae
Faulting module name: lxcrjswx.exe, version: 4.53.0.0, time stamp: 0x456c09ae
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x00000000000145e3
Faulting process id: 0x2d0
Faulting application start time: 0xlxcrjswx.exe0
Faulting application path: lxcrjswx.exe1
Faulting module path: lxcrjswx.exe2
Report Id: lxcrjswx.exe3

Error: (05/08/2014 03:48:57 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: lxcrjswx.exe, version: 4.53.0.0, time stamp: 0x456c09ae
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Faulting process id: 0x2d0

Error: (05/08/2014 03:48:04 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Faulting process id: 0x73c

Error: (05/08/2014 03:47:57 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Faulting process id: 0x73c

System errors:
=============
Error: (05/24/2014 06:04:34 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7026) (User: )
Description: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
McPvDrv

Error: (05/24/2014 05:54:55 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7026) (User: )
McPvDrv

Error: (05/24/2014 05:28:40 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7026) (User: )
McPvDrv

Error: (05/24/2014 09:11:53 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7026) (User: )
McPvDrv

Error: (05/23/2014 04:46:58 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7026) (User: )
McPvDrv

Error: (05/23/2014 04:46:53 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7000) (User: )
Description: The Apple Mobile Device service failed to start due to the following error:
%%1053

Error: (05/23/2014 04:46:53 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7009) (User: )
Description: A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Apple Mobile Device service to connect.

Error: (05/22/2014 09:40:04 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7026) (User: )
McPvDrv

Error: (05/22/2014 09:31:27 PM) (Source: DCOM) (EventID: 10010) (User: )
Description: {995C996E-D918-4A8C-A302-45719A6F4EA7}

Error: (05/22/2014 08:23:42 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (EventID: 7026) (User: )
McPvDrv

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledSPRetry 5870988

Description: Task Scheduling Error: m->NextScheduledEvent 5870988

Description: Task Scheduling Error: Continuously busy for more than a second

Error: (05/22/2014 08:09:24 PM) (Source: Application Hang) (EventID: 1002) (User: )
Description: iexplore.exe11.0.9600.17041103401cf76235ac6b0ac16C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.execceb994a-e216-11e3-9788-00245477f2bf

Description: WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\MovieMaker.ExeC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\WLMFDS.DLL8

Description: WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="AMD64",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"WLMFDS,processorArchitecture="x86",type="win32",version="1.0.0.1"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\MovieMaker.ExeC:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\WLMFDS.DLL8

Error: (05/08/2014 03:49:00 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: lxcrjswx.exe4.53.0.0456c09aelxcrjswx.exe4.53.0.0456c09aec000041d00000000000145e32d001cf6afeeafab1ceC:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\lxcrjswx.exeC:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\lxcrjswx.exe2e1dc5ab-d6f2-11e3-bc53-00245477f2bf

Error: (05/08/2014 03:48:57 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: lxcrjswx.exe4.53.0.0456c09aelxcrjswx.exe4.53.0.0456c09aec000000500000000000145e32d001cf6afeeafab1ceC:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\lxcrjswx.exeC:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\lxcrjswx.exe2c0ebb0d-d6f2-11e3-bc53-00245477f2bf

Error: (05/08/2014 03:48:04 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: lxcrjswx.exe4.53.0.0456c09aelxcrjswx.exe4.53.0.0456c09aec000041d00000000000145e373c01cf6afec8084d18C:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\lxcrjswx.exeC:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\lxcrjswx.exe0c90955b-d6f2-11e3-bc53-00245477f2bf

Error: (05/08/2014 03:47:57 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: lxcrjswx.exe4.53.0.0456c09aelxcrjswx.exe4.53.0.0456c09aec000000500000000000145e373c01cf6afec8084d18C:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\lxcrjswx.exeC:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\lxcrjswx.exe08cd9992-d6f2-11e3-bc53-00245477f2bf

==================== Memory info ===========================

Percentage of memory in use: 46%
Total physical RAM: 3892.55 MB
Available physical RAM: 2068.02 MB
Total Pagefile: 7783.29 MB
Available Pagefile: 5933.95 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.87 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:450.66 GB) (Free:391.18 GB) NTFS

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (Size: 466 GB) (Disk ID: A6A46671)
Partition 1: (Not Active) - (Size=15 GB) - (Type=27)
Partition 2: (Active) - (Size=100 MB) - (Type=07 NTFS)
Partition 3: (Not Active) - (Size=451 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

==================== End Of Log ============================

#13 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,512 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:45 AM

Open notepad (Start =>All Programs => Accessories => Notepad). Please copy the entire contents of the code box below.

start
SearchScopes: HKCU - {B7BF4F6E-EB1F-41B2-81F9-93FFAA00055A} URL = http://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?q={searchTerms}&SearchSource=4&ctid=CT2790392
BHO-x32: No Name - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - !{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - !{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - No Name - !{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - No Name - !{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} -  No File
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer - C:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll No File
Task: {12926F14-F78B-4094-BA8E-F470082761F3} - System32\Tasks\PC Optimizer Pro64 startups => C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\StartApps.exe <==== ATTENTION
Task: {2738DD56-1125-4FC2-AA3A-2AD6D5FE4378} - \PC Optimizer Pro Updates No Task File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {3442D966-B2EC-4AB3-B3CD-55872EC9799F} - System32\Tasks\4558 => Wscript.exe C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\Temp\launchie.vbs //B <==== ATTENTION
Task: {36EC3313-F2EF-4512-8165-87E60492F568} - System32\Tasks\0 => Iexplore.exe  <==== ATTENTION
Task: C:\windows\Tasks\PC Optimizer Pro64 startups.job => C:\Program Files\PC Optimizer Pro\StartApps.exe <==== ATTENTION

End

Save the files as fixlist.txt into the same folder as FRST

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
  •  
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
p.s.
If the SecurityCheck program fails to run for any reason, run it as an Administrator.
===

Let me know what problem persists.

#14 catkins25

catkins25
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:28 PM

So far so good.  I haven't encountered any problems.  Here are the logs:

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 25-05-2014 02
Ran by Jack at 2014-05-25 20:14:58 Run:1
==============================================

Content of fixlist:
start
BHO-x32: No Name - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - !{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM - No Name - !{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - No Name - !{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} -  No File
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - No Name - !{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} -  No File
Task: {36EC3313-F2EF-4512-8165-87E60492F568} - System32\Tasks\0 => Iexplore.exe  <==== ATTENTION

End

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{B7BF4F6E-EB1F-41B2-81F9-93FFAA00055A} => Key deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{B7BF4F6E-EB1F-41B2-81F9-93FFAA00055A} => Key not found.
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{B7BF4F6E-EB1F-41B2-81F9-93FFAA00055A} => Key deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\{B7BF4F6E-EB1F-41B2-81F9-93FFAA00055A} => Key not found.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} => Key deleted successfully.
HKCR\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} => Key not found.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\!{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} => Value deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\!{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} => Key not found.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\!{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} => Value deleted successfully.
HKCR\CLSID\!{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} => Key not found.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\!{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} => Value deleted successfully.
HKCR\Wow6432Node\CLSID\!{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} => Key not found.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\!{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} => Value deleted successfully.
HKCR\Wow6432Node\CLSID\!{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} => Key not found.
HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer => Key deleted successfully.
C:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll not found.
McPvDrv => Service deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Logon\{12926F14-F78B-4094-BA8E-F470082761F3} => Key deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{12926F14-F78B-4094-BA8E-F470082761F3} => Key deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\PC Optimizer Pro64 startups => Moved successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\PC Optimizer Pro64 startups => Key deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Plain\{2738DD56-1125-4FC2-AA3A-2AD6D5FE4378} => Key deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{2738DD56-1125-4FC2-AA3A-2AD6D5FE4378} => Key deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\PC Optimizer Pro Updates => Key deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Plain\{3442D966-B2EC-4AB3-B3CD-55872EC9799F} => Key deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{3442D966-B2EC-4AB3-B3CD-55872EC9799F} => Key deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\4558 => Moved successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\4558 => Key deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Plain\{36EC3313-F2EF-4512-8165-87E60492F568} => Key deleted successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tasks\{36EC3313-F2EF-4512-8165-87E60492F568} => Key deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\0 => Moved successfully.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\0 => Key deleted successfully.
C:\windows\Tasks\PC Optimizer Pro64 startups.job => Moved successfully.

==== End of Fixlog ====

======

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.83 
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is disabled!) 
 Internet Explorer 11 
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Enabled! 
Microsoft Security Essentials  
 Antivirus up to date! 
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 Java™ 6 Update 20 
 Java version out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player 10 Flash Player out of Date!
 Adobe Reader 10.1.8 Adobe Reader out of Date! 
 Google Chrome 31.0.1650.63 
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent```````` 
 Microsoft Security Essentials MSMpEng.exe
 Microsoft Security Essentials msseces.exe
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 2%
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

#15 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,512 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:02 AM

Secure your system by updating 3rd party programs.

Your version of Java is outdated and needs to be updated to take advantage of fixes that have eliminated security vulnerabilities.
Latest version is Java JRE 7u55.

You can manually check your present version and update as recommended.
https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp

Be careful not to install malware posing as Java update!
Important read this blog.
http://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlabs-security-intelligence/malware-poses-as-an-update-for-java-0-day-fix/

Quoted from the page.
"In light of the recent events surrounding Java, users must seriously consider their use of Java. Do they really need it? If yes, make sure that users follow the steps we recommended and get the security update directly from the official oracle website." at:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

How to disable Java in your browsers
http://www.infoworld.com/t/web-browsers/how-disable-java-in-your-browsers-210882

If present remove the old version(s) of Java using the Add/Remove Programs applet.

Java 6 Update 20

===

Critical vulnerabilities have been identified in old version of Adobe Flash Player please get the latest version.

Flash test site:
http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
Install the new version or if you have the latest close the windows.

Flash Player Help / Find version
http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html#main_Find_the_Flash_Player_version_installed_on_your_machine

===

Get the latest version of the Adobe Reader.
http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Before your download I suggest you unckeck the box on the top right "Yes, install McAfee Security Scan Plus - optional" this is not required if you are not a McAfee subscriber. While the installation is in progress you can also deny the installation of any other programs that may be suggested.

When installed remove your old version of the Reader using the Add/Remove Programs applet if present.
<<<>>>

If all is well:

Please consider using these ideas to help secure your computer. While there is no way to guarantee safety when you use a computer, these steps will make it much less likely that you will need to endure another infection. While we really like to help people, we would rather help you protect yourself so that you won't need that help in the future.

Please either enable Automatic Updates under Start -> Control Panel -> Automatic Updates or get into the habit of checking Windows Update regularly. They usually have security updates every month. You can set Windows to notify you of Updates so that you can choose, but only do this if you believe you are able to understand which ones are needed. This is a crucial security measure.

Having an effective antivirus is a must for everyone.
In addition to many excellent commercial products there are plenty of good free antivirus programs available. I can recommend:

If you are satisfied with your current protection programs you can ignore the instructions on Antivirus or Firewall listed below.In addition to an antivirus I recommend using a firewall. A software firewall is a software program that helps screen out hackers, viruses, and worms that try to reach your computer over the Internet. I can recommend one of the following free products:Please note: Many installer offer third-party downloads that are installed automatically when you do not uncheck certain checkboxes. While most of the time not being malicious you usually do not want these on your computer. Be careful during the installation process and you will avoid seeing tons of new unwanted toolbars in your favorite web browser.

Please consider installing and running some of the following programs; they are either free or have free versions of commercial programs:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM)
The free version of MBAM can be used to scan the system for traces of malware. Scanning your system regularly will make it harder for malware to reside on your system.
A tutorial on using MBAM can be found here.
Please Note: Only the paid for version has real time capabilities.

SpywareBlaster
A tutorial on using SpywareBlaster to prevent malware from ever installing on your computer may be found here.

Please keep these programs up-to-date and run them whenever you suspect a problem to prevent malware problems. A number of programs have resident protection and it is a good idea to run the resident protection of one of each type of program to maintain protection. However, it is important to run only one resident program of each type since they can conflict and become less effective. That means only one antivirus, firewall and scanning anti-spyware program at a time. Passive protectors, like SpywareBlaster can be run with any of them.

Note that there are a lot of rogue programs out there that want to scare you into giving them your money and some malware actually claims to be security programs. If you get a popup for a security program that you did not install yourself, do NOT click on it and ask for help immediately. It is very important to run an antivirus and firewall, but you can't always rely on reviews and ads for information. Ask in a security forum that you trust if you are not sure. If you are unsure and looking for anti-spyware programs, you can find out if it is a rogue here:A similar category of programs is now called "scareware." Scareware programs are active infections that will pop-up on your computer and tell you that you are infected. If you look closely, it will usually have a name that looks like it might be legitimate, but it is NOT one of the programs you installed. It tells you to click and install it right away. If you click on any part of it, including the 'X' to close it, you may actually help it infect your computer further. Keeping protection updated and running resident protection can help prevent these infections. If it happens anyway, get offline as quickly as you can. Pull the internet connection cable or shut down the computer if you have to. Contact someone to help by using another computer if possible. These programs are also sometimes called 'rogues', but they are different than the older version of rogues mentioned above.

Please keep your programs up to date. This applies to Java, Adobe Flashplayer, Adobe Reader and your Internet Browsers in particular. Vulnerabilities in these programs are often exploited in order to install malware on your PC. Visiting a prepared web page suffices to infect your system.

In general Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome are considered to be more secure than Internet Explorer. In addition there are many useful add-ons that can protect you from possible risks:
  • WOT will warn you when you try to visit sites with poor reputation. The reputation is based on user ratings and is usually very accurate.
  • Script Blocker can help blocking many attempts to infect your system via malicious websites by only allowing scripts at sites you trust.
  • NoScript is a popular Firefox addon,
  • ScriptNo a popular Google Chrome addon.
For much more useful information, please also read Tony Klein's excellent article: How did I get infected in the first place

Hopefully these steps will help to keep you error free. If you run into more difficulty, we will certainly do what we can to help.
===

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users