Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yoga 2 13.3 with 8gb ram, SSD, i7, and ORANGE - can't find anywhere!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 iPony

iPony

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

Noe before you ask, no I really don't want the Yoga 2 Pro. From what I have read and seen, I think the Yoga 2 13 will better suit my needs. I really want the version with upgraded specs, i7 processor, SSD, 8gb ram (especially since you can't add more) but.......I really want it in orange. I've seen it on Youtube videos, but can't find one for sale anywhere - not even on the Lenovo website. They really weren't much help, as they didn't even know this computer cones with a backlit keyboard (it does). Any ideas? Or, is there a good hard case I could get? Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users