Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help me out about responsive web design

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nav2684

nav2684

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:04 AM

Hi guys, I am new to html5 and still learning it through available resources on the web.

I just want to ask simple question that

Is there any standard or definite website layout for html5? Can we convert any kind of psd layout into html5?

My other question is regarding responsive design

What kind of design layout should we follow for responsive designs? Can we convert any kind of website into responsive?

Could anyone provide me a html5 and responsive website sample just for learning. I shall be very obliged and thankful. :)

Thanks

Naveen

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 PM

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:21 AM

Is there any standard or definite website layout for html5?

No. There are formal design patterns and concepts specific to web content, as well as any other sort of visual media.

Can we convert any kind of psd layout into html5?

In general, yes. If you cna create a document, it can be modeled in HTML.

What kind of design layout should we follow for responsive designs?

Any one you want.

Can we convert any kind of website into responsive?

Sure. Responsive design is a term used to indicate that a web site will scale across different sized devices, nothing more. It has nothing to do with the actual content.

There are thousands and thousand of examples of responsive programming available on the web. Brush off your search engine and go searching.

#3 nav2684

nav2684
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:58 AM

Hi groovicus , thanks for this great support. Thanks a lot buddy... :guitar:

#4 neilbuddy

neilbuddy

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 AM

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:05 AM

I suggest using something like bootstrap to help learn about responsive sites.  This template at Start Bootstrap has a lots of example pages for responsive web pages:  http://startbootstrap.com/templates/modern-business/index.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users