Running Win XP and Win 7.
Created a file with text and images (photographs). Originally, in XP Desktop, then added to Win 7 laptop. Periodically update.
This morning I did something which resulted in images no longer being visible in the XP.
Files in Win 7 continues to display the images. When I copied the file in Win 7 to a thumb drive
and loaded it in the XP, same problem. No images!
Apparently, it has something to do with my settings in the XP. When I compare the settings I cannot detect the problem. Spent a lot of time following various fixes on the Internet. No joy.
Thought about deleting the file in XP, and installing the Win 7 file with a different name. But if my settings are screwed up that is not likely to work. I happen to like working with XP Desktop.
Request suggestions to deal with this.
Edited by hamluis, 10 June 2014 - 01:23 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Business Applications - Hamluis.