Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hail

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ThereIsNoSpoon

ThereIsNoSpoon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 AM

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:26 AM

Hi there, 

A little introduction from myself.

I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to PC's.

I currently do not have one myself but use a laptop for company business. the major problem i face is that the person in charge of our IT has absolutely no clue and i seem to know more about the subject which i find worrying.

Using some advice that i read on this site i managed to scrub a trojan that had attached itself to our Trend Micro software.

I do not know if my laptop is through the woods yet but hopefully you guys with the know how can guide me through this.

I think it is awesome that you guys go to such length to help us unenlightened souls out of ignorance.

Great Job

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Winterland

Winterland

• Members
  • 995 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:13 AM

Hello ThereIsNoSpoon and welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:

Great name, btw.

You should be able to find out all sorts of great and helpful information here to keep that company laptop (and many other machines) running well, safe and malware-free.

So, again, welcome aboard.

Winterland

Photobucket removed my cool flag - idiots!

Every calculation based on experience elsewhere fails in New Mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users