Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rataun

rataun

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 AM

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:34 AM

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489946/slow-internet-as-user-fast-in-safe-mode/ - Hamluis.

i am having the precise same problem but with nvidia graph card... "safe mode" 60mbps down and 3 mbps up,  regular/admin user 15mbps down and 0,6mbps up (which is horrible cuz with 0,6mbps up i cant game or stream my gaming and "another adm user" didnt fix it for me... HELP!!!!!!!!

Edited by hamluis, 13 May 2014 - 12:41 PM.
PM sent new OP - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rataun

rataun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:41 AM

should i just format my computer, and hope it will fix it self?

#3 rataun

rataun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:54 AM

i found my problem!!! i found my f* problem (sorry for the F word jsut extremly happy now)... the problem was with my "killer network manager" sinse our problem was the same u might have it as well, if u motherboard is msi, i will be isntalled in the default driver instalation.... that "tool" has a manual speed controler, where u set the max speed for both ur download and upload... and that something that is NOT ON, when in safe mode... and IT ON BY DEFAULT IN ALL USERS.... go to Killer network mannager>network (the green icon, mine is portuguese so im not sure which label will be under it, but will have something to do with network) and than change ur max values to what u paying for... in my case 60mbps download and 3 mbps upload

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:02 PM

I'm going to assume that you have resolved this issue.

In the future you should start your own topic if you need help.

You should not PM other members for assistance with your topic as you did in this case.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 rataun

rataun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:09 PM

I'm going to assume that you have resolved this issue.

In the future you should start your own topic if you need help.

You should not PM other members for assistance with your topic as you did in this case.

i solved the issue, and posted what i did to solve it., hope it helps others...and u already said that to me with PM, was uncalled for to say in the topic it self! so GG u jsut made leave this comunity, u didnt help me or the other guy, and just bleeped about getting a PM. so gl in here, u not a friendly or helpful person, hope MY fix also help this other guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users