Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ok I joined Bleeping computer because I see it is usealy in the top ten

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bcmudd

bcmudd

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:20 AM

I am a tech type and I didn't really get into OS of windows till XP. Many experiments led to many reinstalls. One thing I have learned is that there are many ways to fix a problem. Some of us are hardware based, and others are software based, and programmers are in a world of their own. Services and compatibility can change day by day and depending on what you want to do the combinations are unlimited....  I have become a bit of a network security expert. I believe that the computer with an internet connection is just like the rest of the world. It can be used for good or evil...The choice is yours. And just like real life we must be aware of both sides. Money plays a big part, and total freedom for the individual can only be obtained thru network security and control of the O.S.  Like Luke Skywalker I am learning to use the force, and in the words of Yoda, "Dark side hard to see".

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Johnny Computer

Johnny Computer

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

:welcome:   bcmudd    :)

avatar591802_2.gif"DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users