Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Display Driver

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tara81lynn

tara81lynn

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:40 PM

My display driver stops responding and says it was recovered but it says its for windows vista and i have windows 7. Oh ya HI, my name is Tara I'm new to this site.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

Welcome,

A bit more information please. Is this graphics feature on your motherboard or a plug in card?

Thanks

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#3 tara81lynn

tara81lynn
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:45 AM

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

I'm sorry, I have a dell latitude e6500 laptop.   the screen turns black and then comes back on and the message at the bottom right corner of the screen says (display driver intel graphics accelerator drivers for windows vista ® stopped responding and has sucsesfully recoverd)  but i dont have vista i have win 7. thank you

#4 dicke

dicke

Paraclete

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

Hi

Sounds like you need to find your installation disks. Boot from the CD and reinstall your graphics drivers.

There may be more problems but let's see if we can get something on the screen first

Keep us posted

Stay well and surf safe [stay protected]

Dick E

#5 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,630 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

Did your system ship with Vista or Windows 7? If you upgraded, are you certain the system is compatible and there are W7 drivers available for all hw? If not, you should revert to Vista.

#6 donetao

donetao

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

Hello See if this helps?????

http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/Product/latitude-e6500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users