Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help ASAP Browser Hijack Wont Exit Safe Mode

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 taleivias

taleivias

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 PM

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

It all started today when I updated my phone I use safari web browser and I was updating my iphone on itunes. Mid way there was an error, my iphone stopped syncing and the usb stopped connecting with itunes too. My iphone's screen keeps blinking for me to plug in the usb and connect it to itunes but its like the usb wouldnt recognize it.

So I had to shutdown the computer. After I rebooted it automatically rebooted in safe mode and when I went to open safari these getsoftfree ads began to pop up.Im assuming its an virus or some malware but Im not sure where it came from, I have younger sisters who use the computer so maybe they clicked on something they shouldnt have. I immediately began trying to fix the issue by googling how to fix it. I tried a scan but it didnt detect anything.The only thing that seems to be doing something is revo uninstaller because I can see what it is that starting up with my other programs. and I see that its a virus or a program that shouldnt be starting up. Ive realized that when I disable the start up programs I can use the computer in safe mode with no issues. But when I try to exit safe mood and enable the start up programs the pop ups come back again. I have already tried uninstalling anything that isnt normally in my programs. I need help I really dont know what else to do. Sorry for any miss spellings I am in a rush and trying to get this fixed ASAP.

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum.~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users