Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Awesome Personal $600 Gaming Rig

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TensePicturesTV

TensePicturesTV

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

Probably My Favorite Build! (Considering the Fact that I Made It, and I am Gonna Build It)

Here is the link to the build!:

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/GamingPCBuilder13/saved/4uHl

Having Trouble Building It? Check Out This Instructional Video By Austin Evans:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 IndiGamer

IndiGamer

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 AM

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:21 PM

Keeping this in mind. I'm getting a desktop once I can afford one. Will download this page for offline use. Good luck on your pc!  :bananas:

Owner of NFinite Tech, website coming soon.

3614793002.png

#3 -Psychopath-

-Psychopath-

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:28 AM

Let us know how it handles. I spent around £240 on my first build which works, but really only for browsing the web and storing stuff x]

On the downside, I should say that if these parts are shipped from the US only, this build would cost me as much as double. My Motherboard came from the US. Cost £30 for the board + £30 for shipping. Sad times it was. Chances are, prices outside of the US (Except for China) will be higher lol

Edited by -Psychopath-, 20 May 2014 - 05:32 AM.

#4 Bill1821

Bill1821

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:04 PM

The suggested build for a do it yourself project looks like it would be fine.

This is probably how I would do this.

Good luck to you :-)

Edited by Bill1821, 25 May 2014 - 09:12 PM.

#5 Mistersprinkles

Mistersprinkles

• Banned
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 AM

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

Terrible motherboard choice. Only 5 phase with no vrm cooling. You won't be able to overclock worth snot on that and even at 100% load at stock clocks your VRM is going to get very hot.

Also, Intel makes the best Wifi adapters. That TPLink isn't going to be as good.

Also, 1GB GPUs just don't cut it in today's world. And an R9 260 is hardly much of a card. Would have almost been better off running dual graphics with an A10 and some relatively fast but still cheap RAM like 2133.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users