Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printer Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 unterelsbach

unterelsbach

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 AM

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

My printer is offline.  How do I get it back Online?  Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,442 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 AM

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:01 AM

There may be a button on the printer that you need to press.  You can also try turning it off and then back on.  Providing the make and model of your printer would assist in providing a better answer.

#3 Bulgaristan

Bulgaristan

• Members
  • 278 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

My printer is offline.  How do I get it back Online?  Thanks

Hi there, in case you are asking for the printer seems to be offline, you should check with the local admin or just right click and connect.
if you are not able to connect something is wrong with the communication between the printer and your pc.

Cheers Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users