Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stolen.Data ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nitrowarrior312

nitrowarrior312

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 PM

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

Malware Bytes keeps finding Stolen.Data virus. I quarantine it and then it ask to restart, I restart. And it is still there, I tried to remove serveral times, it wouldn't go away. Same thing for Trojan.Agent.

Here is the log : 

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 11/05/2014
Scan Time: 11:46:19 AM
Logfile: mblog.txt
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.1.1004
Malware Database: v2014.05.11.06
Rootkit Database: v2014.03.27.01
License: Premium
Malware Protection: Enabled
Malicious Website Protection: Enabled
Chameleon: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: Nigel

Scan Type: Hyper Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 211742
Time Elapsed: 3 min, 25 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Disabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Shuriken: Enabled
PUP: Warn
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 1
Malware.Trace, HKU\S-1-5-21-919984530-2022587349-368652705-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\VB AND VBA PROGRAM SETTINGS\SrvID, Quarantined, [4ad8d47c0f6cae8808f7769825de8e72], 

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 2
Stolen.Data, C:\Users\Nigel\AppData\Roaming\Bot, Quarantined, [c16177d9b9c2fa3cc803227ffd05758b], 
Trojan.Agent, C:\Users\Nigel\AppData\Roaming\svchost.exe, Quarantined, [6cb60d433546f73f519d73371ce6f20e], 

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,085 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

G'day nitrowarrior, and :welcome: to BC.

When you have run the following scan....Please run MBAM (malwarebytes) IMMEDIATELY after that....Do NOT reboot between scans.

Please download RKill by Grinler from the link below and save it to your desktop.

RKill
    Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
    Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
    A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
    If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply.
    A log pops up at the end of the run. This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
    Please post the log in your next reply.

.....and now run MBAM.(be SURE it is updated).....copy and paste that log as well , please.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#3 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,085 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 AM

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

I will assume that you no longer need help and remove you from my watch list.

If this is not the case, I would suggest you open a fresh topic.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users