Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chrome Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 qwertyisntmalware

qwertyisntmalware

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

xvvIFiY.png

Lately when browsing the internet in chrome I get this it was not a problem until I went to read an email and it did it first of all what does it mean and second what do I do to fix the problem chrome is fully updated by the way.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 PM

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:38 AM

Do you mean what does the broken page image/icon mean? If so, it means an image on the webpage was unable to be displayed properly…the browser had a problem downloading the image so that it could display it. If that is the case, then it could be a problem on the website's end, but if it is happening on all images, then it could be an issue with your Chrome installation (in which case, you might try different browser temporarily, such as IE, to see if things are different…and if they are different with another browser, then you could try un-installing Chrome and then re-installing it).

#3 qwertyisntmalware

qwertyisntmalware
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 PM

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:22 AM

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users