Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do i set-up a samsung galaxy tablet with wifi.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ter67

ter67

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 AM

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

Hi folks my grandkids are staying with me and theyv got samsung galaxy tablets and i havent got a clue about computers or ipads or tablets ,so was wondering if anyone could tell me how to set the wifi settings so that i can access the internet ??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SpywareDoctor

SpywareDoctor

• Members
  • 256 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

#3 ter67

ter67
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:11 PM

Hi  yes ive followed this video to the word but it keeps telling me that its the wrong password i`m putting in and i`m using the same 1 ive always used on it when theyr here and its usualy (changeme) maybe its the settings i was thinking anyone know ? thanks for the help folks .

#4 SpywareDoctor

SpywareDoctor

• Members
  • 256 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

Sorry, can't help with the password. Due to the open, public nature of this forum, any assistance given to help circumvent security measures, even for legitimate purposes, would be available for unscrupulous individuals to use for illegitimate purposes.

#5 ter67

ter67
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:12 PM

Hi bud thank you very much for at least trying to get me set up

its much appreciated very much so thank`s again my friend and all the best take care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users