Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't Remove Start Savin extension from computer. Bombarded with adds

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 wlouis321

wlouis321

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 PM

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:31 PM

Hello, I recently have noticed a problem with the amount of adds I have been receiving. At first I thought it was nothing, but after further investigation I found that this "Start Savin" malware had been downloaded to my computer without my knowledge. It keeps on bringing random pop-ups, and has become quite annoying. I was reading on another forum that you can remove this using OTL. But I figured that I would post on this forum first before running any other programs.

If someone knows how to help me I would really appreciate the assistance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Agent 007

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 3,976 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 PM

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:51 AM

Hello and Welcome on board wlouis321 :welcome:,

my Name is Machiavelli and I will assist you with your problem.
If you booted into safe mode on your computer then print my instructions!
I'm in the 'Malware Staff Team' and will provide you with advice:

To remove Malware on a computer can be very complicated. Malware (malicious software) is able to hide and so I may not be able to find it so easily. In order to remove Malware from you Computer, you need to follow my instructions carefully. Don't be worried if you don't know what to do. just ask me! Please stay in contact with me until the problem is fixed.

Below are a few tips:
  • Removing Malware is usually very difficult.
    We need to search and analyse a lot of files. As this is done in our free time, please be patient especially if I don't answer every day!
  • Please follow these instructions
    If you don't follow the instructions your computer may crash. If you fix your PC by yourself, this can be very risky!
  • Please stay in contact with me until your problem is resolved
    As Malware may not be totally removed in one session or in one day, please stay in contact with me until the problem is resolved.
  • Please don't run any other tools without consulting with me as this can complicate finding and removing all Malware
    Don't run any tools while I'm fixing your PC. That is counter productive and again, will only complicate finding and removing all Malware!
  • Read my post completely
    If you don't do so, you may make mistakes that could result in your System crashing by your own actions!

Yes, let's use OTL for cleaning your system.

Please download OTL (by OldTimer) (if you haven't already) from the link below and save it to your Desktop.

Download Mirror #1

• Please copy the text in the Quote box below, (Do Not copy the word Quote), and paste it in the customFix.png.pagespeed.ce.jU5V4w6MU1.pn box in OTL. To do that:
    • Highlight everything inside the quote box, (except the word Quote), right click the mouse and click Copy.

netsvcs
    BASESERVICES
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    services.*
    explorer.exe
    winlogon.exe
    Userinit.exe
    svchost.exe
    qmgr.dll
    mpsvc.dll
    winsock.*
    rpcss.dll
    /md5stop
    dir "%systemdrive%\*" /S /A:L /C
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Open otlicon.png on the desktop. To do that:
    • XP users: Double click on the OTL icon.
    • Vista / 7 Users: Right click on the icon and click Run as Administrator)
  • Make sure all other windows are closed.
    • You will see a console like the one below:

OTL_Main_Tutorial.gif
      • Click the box beside Scan All Users at the top of the console
      • If you have a 64bit Windows, click the box beside Include 64bit Scans at the top of the console.
      • Make sure the Output box at the top is set to Standard Output.
      • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
      • Make sure that Use Safe List is checked under Extra Registry.
      • Place the mouse pointer inside the customFix.png.pagespeed.ce.jU5V4w6MU1.pn box, right click and click Paste. This will put the above script inside OTL
      • Click the runscanbutton.png.pagespeed.ce.KPQ_c3iHh button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so.
      • Let the scan run uninterrupted.
      • When the scan completes, it will open OTL.Txt on the desktop.
      • Please copy the contents of these files and paste it into your reply. To do that:
        • On the OTL.txt file Menu Bar click Edit then click Select All. This will highlight the contents of the file. Then click Copy.
        • Right click inside the forum post window then click Paste. This will paste the contents of the OTL.txt file in the in the post window.
      • Please do the same for the Extras.txt

~Machiavelli

If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!

• Every topic with no replies within 5 days will be closed.
  • If you like my help here please give me feedback.

unite_blue.png

#3 wlouis321

wlouis321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

Machiavelli, I am having a difficult time trying to copy and past the OTL.txt and sending it via this reply box. When ever I try to send it there is some sort of error within the site, my computer slows down, or it just does nothing. Is there another way I can get this information to you? The file is too big to be sent via the "Attached Files" option.

I will continue to attempt to send the OTL.txt via the reply box, but if you know another viable method that would work 100% of the time. That would be great.

#4 Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Agent 007

• 3,976 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:13 PM

You can zip the logs and then attach it.

~Machiavelli

unite_blue.png

#5 wlouis321

wlouis321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:20 PM

Okay sweet! Here is the zip file with both the OTL.txt and Extras.txt

Attached File  OTL Readouts.zip   386KB   1 downloads

#6 Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Agent 007

• 3,976 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

Hello,
you have some Adware.

Step 1: P2P Warning

IMPORTANT I see, you have one or more P2P (Person to Person) programs installed.

1.) You have following P2P program installed: uTorrent
2.) If you download files from non-documented sources per a P2P File sharing Program, you can expect a infection of malware. That isn't good for your PC. A long time ago File-sharing with P2P programs like UTorrent was fairly safe. But at this time it isn't true any more. Of course you can use P2P programs at your own risk, but that is maybe your source of your infection. It would be nice if you read this here. So after reading the text you will recognize why you shouldn't have them.
3.) Please read this reports about the danger of P2P Programs:4.) I would recommend that you uninstall the above. That would be nice. If you like to uninstall the P2P Program, you can do it via Start >> Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs
5.) If you want to keep the program on your computer , don't use it while we are fixing your computer!

Step 2: Uninstalls

Please uninstall following software:
  • Start Savin
  • Bundled software uninstaller
Step 3: OTL Fix
  • Run OTL (If you have Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 please do a Right click on the OTL icon and select Run as Administrator).
  • Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) all of the following text into the Custom Scans/Fixes box:

:Commands
    [CREATERESTOREPOINT]

:OTL
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4005387968-1916594921-3930904979-1001\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {014DB5FA-EAFB-4592-A95B-F44D3EE87FA9}
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4005387968-1916594921-3930904979-1001\..\SearchScopes\{014DB5FA-EAFB-4592-A95B-F44D3EE87FA9}: "URL" = http://search.conduit.com/Results.aspx?ctid=CT3317192&octid=EB_ORIGINAL_CTID&SearchSource=58&CUI=&UM=2&UP=SP6E86C38A-696E-4DA7-BF80-373B630BA01C&q={searchTerms}&SSPV=
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4005387968-1916594921-3930904979-1001\..\SearchScopes\{744855F5-848B-4C7B-BA32-2646D4FF5F32}: "URL" = http://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?q={searchTerms}&SearchSource=4&ctid=CT3269511&CUI=UN32206959762204310&UM=2
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-4005387968-1916594921-3930904979-1001\..\SearchScopes\{C095B186-4760-43BC-B807-DA12631B6592}: "URL" = http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=chr-greentree_ie&ei=utf-8&ilc=12&type=617686&p={searchTerms}
    FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=:  File not found
    O2:[b]64bit:[/b] - BHO: (Start Savin BHO) - {181F2C09-56DD-4F98-86D7-59BA2BC59B5A} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Start Savin\FrameworkBHO64.dll ()
    O2 - BHO: (Start Savin BHO) - {181F2C09-56DD-4F98-86D7-59BA2BC59B5A} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Start Savin\FrameworkBHO.dll ()
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {95B7759C-8C7F-4BF1-B163-73684A933233} - No CLSID value found.
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: []  File not found
    O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [SpUninstallCleanUp] REG delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SearchProtect /f File not found
    O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [Start Savin-repairJob] C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Start Savin\repair.js  ()
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BService] C:\Program Files (x86)\Bench\BService\bservice.exe ()
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Wd] C:\Program Files (x86)\Bench\Wd\wd.exe ()
    O13[b]64bit:[/b] - gopher Prefix: missing
    O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
    O21:[b]64bit:[/b] - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
    O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
    [2014/04/29 06:39:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\BenchUpdater
    [2014/04/29 06:39:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Start Savin
    [2014/04/29 06:39:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bench
    [2014/04/29 06:39:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Start Savin

[RESETHOSTS]
    [EMPTYTEMP]

• Click the Run Fix button.
  • After your computer has rebooted, post the Fixlog into your next reply.
Step 4: Adwarecleaner

Please download AdwCleaner (by Xplode) from the link below and save it to your Desktop:

Download Mirror #1
  • Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as administrator. (If you have Windows XP the just run it)
  • Click Scan and let the scan run.
  • When it finishes, click Clean, following the on screen prompts
  • After your computer reboots, a log will open. Please Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) this into your next post.
Note: The log can also be found in here: C:\AdwCleaner\

Step 5: Junkware Removal Tool

thisisujrt.gif  Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Step 6: OTL Quickscan
  • Run OTL by double-clicking on it. (If you have Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 please do a Right click on OTL.exe and select Run as Administrator)
  • Click Quick Scan to start OTL.
  • When OTL finishes scanning, a logs, OTL.txt will open.
  • Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of this log into your next post please.
Step 7: Question

How is your PC running?

~Machiavelli

unite_blue.png

#7 wlouis321

wlouis321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

Thank you very much! You really helped me. In this short time I have noticed that there are a lot less adds when browsing the internet, and my computer seems to be running a bit faster than before.

Also I will be a lot more careful with downloading in general. After I send you these final Logs I am removing uTorrent immediately.

My only question would be if I were to encounter something like this again what signs should I look out for? Also what kind of anti-virus/malware software would you recommend me to have to prevent more of these problems?

Currently I have Kaspersky as my only anti-virus protection.

Also should I keep the programs that you told me download and use them, or were they only good for the situation I was in?

JRT Log:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.1.4 (04.06.2014:1)
Ran by William on Sat 05/10/2014 at 17:36:21.14

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\sweetim

~~~ Files

Successfully deleted: [File] "C:\Users\William\appdata\locallow\SkwConfig.bin"

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\boost_interprocess"

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Sat 05/10/2014 at 17:41:39.49
End of JRT log

AdwCleaner Log:

# AdwCleaner v3.207 - Report created 10/05/2014 at 17:29:12
# Updated 05/05/2014 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 8.1  (64 bits)
# Username : William - WILLSPC
# Running from : C:\Users\William\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\SearchProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AI_RecycleBin
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ARFC
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\jmdp
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SearchProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WNLT
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\System32\ljkb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Bundled software uninstaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Pokki
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ndibdjnfmopecpmkdieinmbadjfpblof
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bjninacglmmmbabmlkaegnanopeoiong
File Deleted : C:\END
File Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_app.mam.conduit.com_0.localstorage
File Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_app.mam.conduit.com_0.localstorage-journal
File Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\bench-sys.job
File Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tasks\bench-sys

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\bjninacglmmmbabmlkaegnanopeoiong
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\bjninacglmmmbabmlkaegnanopeoiong
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\conduit.com
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ScriptHelper.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3269511
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BB711CB0-C70B-482E-9852-EC05EBD71DBB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{408CFAD9-8F13-4747-8EC7-770A339C7237}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE9028D0-5FFA-4E69-94E3-89EE8741F468}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{07CAC314-E962-4F78-89AB-DD002F2490EE}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE9028D0-5FFA-4E69-94E3-89EE8741F468}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\anchorfree
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\BI
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\IM
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\ImInstaller
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Pokki
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\WNLT
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ConduitSearchScopes
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Bench
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pokki
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVG Secure Search

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17037

Setting Restored : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Default_Secondary_Page_URL]
Setting Restored : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Default_Secondary_Page_URL]
Setting Restored : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Secondary Start Pages]

-\\ Google Chrome v34.0.1847.131

[ File : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted [Extension] : bjninacglmmmbabmlkaegnanopeoiong
Deleted [Extension] : ndibdjnfmopecpmkdieinmbadjfpblof

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [4467 octets] - [10/05/2014 17:27:34]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [4108 octets] - [10/05/2014 17:29:12]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [4168 octets] ##########

#8 Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Agent 007

• 3,976 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:00 PM

I will wait for the other logs, then I will answer your questions. :)

~Machiavelli

unite_blue.png

#9 wlouis321

wlouis321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

OTL Fix Log:

# AdwCleaner v3.207 - Report created 10/05/2014 at 17:29:12
# Updated 05/05/2014 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 8.1  (64 bits)
# Username : William - WILLSPC
# Running from : C:\Users\William\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\SearchProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\AI_RecycleBin
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ARFC
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\jmdp
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\SearchProtect
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\WNLT
Folder Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\System32\ljkb
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Bundled software uninstaller
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Pokki
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\LocalLow\Conduit
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ndibdjnfmopecpmkdieinmbadjfpblof
Folder Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\bjninacglmmmbabmlkaegnanopeoiong
File Deleted : C:\END
File Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_app.mam.conduit.com_0.localstorage
File Deleted : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\hxxp_app.mam.conduit.com_0.localstorage-journal
File Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\bench-sys.job
File Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tasks\bench-sys

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Google\Chrome\Extensions\bjninacglmmmbabmlkaegnanopeoiong
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Google\Chrome\Extensions\bjninacglmmmbabmlkaegnanopeoiong
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\conduit.com
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ScriptHelper.EXE
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Toolbar.CT3269511
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{BB711CB0-C70B-482E-9852-EC05EBD71DBB}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{3C471948-F874-49F5-B338-4F214A2EE0B1}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{408CFAD9-8F13-4747-8EC7-770A339C7237}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE9028D0-5FFA-4E69-94E3-89EE8741F468}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{07CAC314-E962-4F78-89AB-DD002F2490EE}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{F25AF245-4A81-40DC-92F9-E9021F207706}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{DE9028D0-5FFA-4E69-94E3-89EE8741F468}
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{E7DF6BFF-55A5-4EB7-A673-4ED3E9456D39}
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\anchorfree
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\BI
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\IM
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\ImInstaller
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Pokki
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Softonic
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\WNLT
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ConduitSearchScopes
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\SmartBar
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Bench
Key Deleted : HKLM\Software\Conduit
Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pokki
Key Deleted : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\AVG Secure Search

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17037

Setting Restored : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Default_Secondary_Page_URL]
Setting Restored : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Default_Secondary_Page_URL]
Setting Restored : [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [Secondary Start Pages]

-\\ Google Chrome v34.0.1847.131

[ File : C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\preferences ]

Deleted [Extension] : bjninacglmmmbabmlkaegnanopeoiong
Deleted [Extension] : ndibdjnfmopecpmkdieinmbadjfpblof

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [4467 octets] - [10/05/2014 17:27:34]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [4108 octets] - [10/05/2014 17:29:12]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [4168 octets] ##########

OTL Quick Scan Log:

OTL logfile created on: 5/10/2014 5:42:50 PM - Run 3
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0     Folder = C:\Users\William\Desktop
64bit- An unknown product  (Version = 6.2.9200) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.11.9600.17031)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

7.91 Gb Total Physical Memory | 5.96 Gb Available Physical Memory | 75.33% Memory free
15.91 Gb Paging File | 13.94 Gb Available in Paging File | 87.61% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 685.04 Gb Total Space | 535.55 Gb Free Space | 78.18% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: WILLSPC | User Name: William | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2014/05/10 13:29:29 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2014/04/11 20:12:28 | 001,171,000 | ---- | M] (Spotify Ltd) -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe
PRC - [2014/04/11 19:45:50 | 001,764,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\PNRSvc\SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe
PRC - [2014/04/11 19:45:42 | 001,390,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\AutoUpdate\SkypeC2CAutoUpdateSvc.exe
PRC - [2013/12/20 23:04:16 | 000,065,432 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
PRC - [2013/12/10 13:52:08 | 000,447,888 | ---- | M] (Nuance Communications, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Assistant\Core\DACore.exe
PRC - [2013/11/01 13:11:20 | 000,067,584 | ---- | M] (PasswordBox, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox\pbbtnService.exe
PRC - [2013/09/26 17:06:05 | 000,025,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\wrapper_inst\file_to_run.exe
PRC - [2013/05/01 14:52:34 | 000,368,600 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
PRC - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,169,432 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\Jhi_service.exe
PRC - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,131,544 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe
PRC - [2013/03/27 14:53:36 | 002,216,800 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\PasswordUtility\readLM.exe
PRC - [2013/03/04 17:30:12 | 001,549,392 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TSleepSrv.exe
PRC - [2012/08/04 15:01:56 | 000,213,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TODDMain.exe
PRC - [2009/04/27 15:10:22 | 000,025,256 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcamon.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2014/01/20 14:17:04 | 000,073,544 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
MOD - [2014/01/20 14:16:38 | 001,044,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
MOD - [2012/08/04 15:01:56 | 000,213,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TODDMain.exe
MOD - [2009/04/27 15:10:22 | 000,025,256 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcamon.exe
MOD - [2007/05/02 06:11:56 | 000,040,960 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.Monitor.Core.dll
MOD - [2007/05/02 06:11:56 | 000,028,672 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.Monitor.Common.dll
MOD - [2007/05/02 06:10:58 | 000,057,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.DevMons.MCMDevMon.dll
MOD - [2007/04/30 09:20:26 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.DevMons.MCMDevMon.AutoPlayUtil.dll
MOD - [2007/04/30 09:19:52 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.DevMons.ScanDevMon.dll
MOD - [2007/04/30 09:19:48 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.DevMons.NetworkCardDevMon.dll

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - [2014/04/17 16:42:26 | 000,111,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\IEEtwCollector.exe -- (IEEtwCollectorService)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/03/30 03:43:28 | 002,211,000 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe -- (ClickToRunSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/03/07 22:41:25 | 001,306,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AppXDeploymentServer.dll -- (AppXSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/03/06 00:02:13 | 000,834,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\netlogon.dll -- (Netlogon)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/03/05 23:34:46 | 000,201,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AudioEndpointBuilder.dll -- (AudioEndpointBuilder)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:53:10 | 003,394,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\WSService.dll -- (WSService)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:57:16 | 000,710,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\lsm.dll -- (LSM)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:26:58 | 000,366,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wcmsvc.dll -- (Wcmsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:25:39 | 000,399,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\das.dll -- (DeviceAssociationService)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:25:14 | 000,269,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\bisrv.dll -- (BrokerInfrastructure)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:23:58 | 001,576,960 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wlidsvc.dll -- (wlidsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/01/27 08:38:59 | 001,584,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\workfolderssvc.dll -- (workfolderssvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/12/10 00:35:18 | 000,530,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AppReadiness.dll -- (AppReadiness)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/11/22 21:50:00 | 000,282,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemEventsBrokerServer.dll -- (SystemEventsBroker)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:29:53 | 000,348,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe -- (WdNisSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:29:53 | 000,023,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe -- (WinDefend)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/09/29 21:03:27 | 000,491,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\GeofenceMonitorService.dll -- (lfsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:31:56 | 002,899,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\spool\drivers\x64\3\PrintConfig.dll -- (PrintNotify)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:32:02 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wephostsvc.dll -- (WEPHOSTSVC)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:31:43 | 000,040,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\efssvc.dll -- (EFS)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:22:45 | 000,066,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wiarpc.dll -- (WiaRpc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:21:15 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\svsvc.dll -- (svsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:16:57 | 000,118,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\fhsvc.dll -- (fhsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:25:28 | 000,164,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\NcaSvc.dll -- (NcaSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicvss)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmictimesync)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicshutdown)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicrdv)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmickvpexchange)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicheartbeat)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicguestinterface)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:02:47 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\smphost.dll -- (smphost)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:57:25 | 000,130,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ScDeviceEnum.dll -- (ScDeviceEnum)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:54:59 | 000,059,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\keyiso.dll -- (KeyIso)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:50:59 | 000,245,760 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\TimeBrokerServer.dll -- (TimeBroker)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:50:00 | 000,525,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\netprofmsvc.dll -- (netprofm)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:45:59 | 000,151,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ncbservice.dll -- (NcbService)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:40:49 | 000,248,832 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vaultsvc.dll -- (VaultSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:31:03 | 000,201,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DeviceSetupManager.dll -- (DsmSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:15:54 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\NcdAutoSetup.dll -- (NcdAutoSetup)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/09 17:18:58 | 000,328,544 | ---- | M] (Toshiba Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Teco\TecoService.exe -- (TOSHIBA eco Utility Service)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/07/31 12:15:06 | 000,053,864 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\TMachInfo.exe -- (TMachInfo)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/06/26 12:48:58 | 000,567,136 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ThpSrv.exe -- (Thpsrv)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/05/01 09:04:08 | 000,772,064 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\BluetoothHS\BTHSAmpPalService.exe -- (AMPPALR3)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 18:09:00 | 000,101,536 | ---- | M] (Intel) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Intel WiDi\BrcmSetSecurity.exe -- (BrcmSetSecurity)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 17:56:32 | 003,379,440 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZeroConfigService.exe -- (ZeroConfigService)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 17:56:20 | 000,273,136 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\PanDhcpDns.exe -- (MyWiFiDHCPDNS)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 17:56:12 | 000,624,368 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe -- (EvtEng)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 17:55:58 | 000,149,744 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe -- (RegSrvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/03/26 17:37:02 | 000,216,976 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA CORPORATION) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\HDD Accelerator\THAccelSvc.exe -- (THAccelSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/13 12:47:04 | 000,820,184 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\SocketHeciServer.exe -- (Intel®
SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/13 12:46:48 | 000,731,648 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\HeciServer.exe -- (Intel®
SRV:64bit: - [2012/09/12 18:07:06 | 000,135,984 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\BluetoothHS\BTHSSecurityMgr.exe -- (BTHSSecurityMgr)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/28 15:48:06 | 000,140,632 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\TODDSrv.exe -- (TODDSrv)
SRV:64bit: - [2007/05/25 09:39:04 | 000,034,224 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\lxdcserv.exe -- (lxdcCATSCustConnectService)
SRV - [2014/04/23 15:01:04 | 000,572,096 | ---- | M] (Valve Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe -- (Steam Client Service)
SRV - [2014/04/11 19:45:50 | 001,764,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\PNRSvc\SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe -- (c2cpnrsvc)
SRV - [2014/04/11 19:45:42 | 001,390,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\AutoUpdate\SkypeC2CAutoUpdateSvc.exe -- (c2cautoupdatesvc)
SRV - [2014/02/15 03:40:38 | 000,214,512 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\avp.exe -- (AVP)
SRV - [2013/12/20 23:04:16 | 000,065,432 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe -- (AdobeARMservice)
SRV - [2013/12/10 13:52:08 | 000,447,888 | ---- | M] (Nuance Communications, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Assistant\Core\DACore.exe -- (DACoreService)
SRV - [2013/11/01 13:11:20 | 000,067,584 | ---- | M] (PasswordBox, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox\pbbtnService.exe -- (PasswordBox)
SRV - [2013/10/23 08:15:08 | 000,172,192 | R--- | M] (Skype Technologies) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe -- (SkypeUpdate)
SRV - [2013/09/29 21:03:26 | 000,357,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\GeofenceMonitorService.dll -- (lfsvc)
SRV - [2013/09/26 17:06:05 | 000,025,088 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\wrapper_inst\file_to_run.exe -- (pcregservice)
SRV - [2013/09/21 04:22:46 | 000,279,000 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe -- (cphs)
SRV - [2013/08/22 05:31:56 | 002,899,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\spool\drivers\x64\3\PrintConfig.dll -- (PrintNotify)
SRV - [2013/08/21 20:55:35 | 000,018,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\StorSvc.dll -- (StorSvc)
SRV - [2013/08/21 19:53:34 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\smphost.dll -- (smphost)
SRV - [2013/05/01 14:52:34 | 000,368,600 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe -- (LMS)
SRV - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,169,432 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\Jhi_service.exe -- (jhi_service)
SRV - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,131,544 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe -- (Intel®
SRV - [2013/03/27 14:53:34 | 000,163,168 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\PasswordUtility\GFNEXSrv.exe -- (GFNEXSrv)
SRV - [2010/10/12 10:59:12 | 000,206,072 | ---- | M] (WildTangent, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe -- (GamesAppService)
SRV - [2007/05/25 09:39:04 | 000,034,224 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\lxdcserv.exe -- (lxdcCATSCustConnectService)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - [2014/05/09 17:14:26 | 000,065,120 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klwfp.sys -- (klwfp)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/05/09 17:14:26 | 000,029,280 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klkbdflt.sys -- (klkbdflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/05/09 17:14:25 | 000,625,760 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klif.sys -- (KLIF)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/03/19 20:41:20 | 000,376,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\clfs.sys -- (CLFS)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/03/13 05:35:24 | 000,157,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\wof.sys -- (Wof)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/03/08 13:40:16 | 000,136,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wfplwfs.sys -- (WFPLWFS)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/03/08 13:35:45 | 000,467,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\USBHUB3.SYS -- (USBHUB3)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 09:00:25 | 000,236,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sdbus.sys -- (sdbus)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:50:31 | 000,054,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wpcfltr.sys -- (wpcfltr)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:51 | 000,325,464 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\USBXHCI.SYS -- (USBXHCI)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:49 | 000,384,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\spaceport.sys -- (spaceport)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:49 | 000,189,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\UCX01000.SYS -- (UCX01000)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:49 | 000,079,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sdstor.sys -- (sdstor)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:47 | 000,146,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\msgpioclx.sys -- (GPIOClx0101)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:44:13 | 000,924,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\refs.sys -- (ReFS)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 05:14:02 | 000,033,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BasicRender.sys -- (BasicRender)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:34 | 000,178,272 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kneps.sys -- (kneps)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:34 | 000,030,304 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klim6.sys -- (KLIM6)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:34 | 000,029,280 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klmouflt.sys -- (klmouflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:32 | 000,029,792 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klelam.sys -- (klelam)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:30 | 000,458,336 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kl1.sys -- (kl1)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/12/04 11:41:54 | 000,226,304 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BthLEEnum.sys -- (BthLEEnum)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/11/10 19:48:41 | 000,039,768 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\intelpep.sys -- (intelpep)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/11/01 04:39:53 | 000,086,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pdc.sys -- (pdc)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/11/01 04:22:28 | 000,033,168 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Thotkey.sys -- (Thotkey)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/11/01 04:22:28 | 000,027,032 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tosrfec.sys -- (tosrfec)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:29:36 | 000,236,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WdFilter.sys -- (WdFilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:29:36 | 000,124,760 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WdNisDrv.sys -- (WdNisDrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:28:47 | 000,035,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WdBoot.sys -- (WdBoot)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/25 18:54:32 | 000,146,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SerCx2.sys -- (SerCx2)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/10 17:45:26 | 000,449,528 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\IntcDAud.sys -- (IntcDAud)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/05 08:25:54 | 000,057,176 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stornvme.sys -- (stornvme)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/29 21:03:25 | 000,175,960 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VerifierExt.sys -- (VerifierExt)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/29 20:51:06 | 000,027,488 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rdpvideominiport.sys -- (RdpVideoMiniport)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/29 20:51:01 | 000,037,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\terminpt.sys -- (terminpt)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/25 23:52:42 | 003,589,600 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NETwbw02.sys -- (NETwNb64)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/21 04:22:34 | 004,177,920 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys -- (igfx)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 15:51:12 | 000,039,320 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\intelaud.sys -- (intaud_WaveExtensible)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 15:51:12 | 000,026,008 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iwdbus.sys -- (iwdbus)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 06:25:40 | 000,043,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\condrv.sys -- (condrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 06:25:40 | 000,030,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | Boot | Unknown] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:50:19 | 000,057,696 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\dam.sys -- (dam)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:49:54 | 000,079,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\acpiex.sys -- (acpiex)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:49:33 | 000,159,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tpm.sys -- (TPM)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:49 | 000,063,840 | ---- | M] (Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mvumis.sys -- (mvumis)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:48 | 000,041,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\msgpiowin32.sys -- (msgpiowin32)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:45 | 003,357,024 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys -- (ebdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:45 | 000,093,536 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys -- (LSI_SAS2)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:45 | 000,082,784 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sss.sys -- (LSI_SSS)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:45 | 000,064,352 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys -- (HpSAMD)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:44 | 000,081,760 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas3.sys -- (LSI_SAS3)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,782,176 | ---- | M] (PMC-Sierra) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\adp80xx.sys -- (ADP80XX)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,531,296 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys -- (b06bdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,259,424 | ---- | M] (AMD Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys -- (amdsbs)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,108,896 | ---- | M] (LSI) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\3ware.sys -- (3ware)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,079,200 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys -- (amdsata)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:40 | 000,114,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\EhStorTcgDrv.sys -- (EhStorTcgDrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:40 | 000,082,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\EhStorClass.sys -- (EhStorClass)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:40 | 000,025,952 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys -- (amdxata)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:34 | 000,305,504 | ---- | M] (VIA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTXRAID.SYS -- (VSTXRAID)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:33 | 000,074,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\uaspstor.sys -- (UASPStor)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:32 | 000,031,072 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys -- (stexstor)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:31 | 000,107,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\storahci.sys -- (storahci)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:31 | 000,072,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SpbCx.sys -- (SpbCx)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:31 | 000,069,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SerCx.sys -- (SerCx)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:39:15 | 000,026,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\uefi.sys -- (UEFI)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:37:27 | 000,069,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vpci.sys -- (vpci)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:36:12 | 000,026,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WpdUpFltr.sys -- (WpdUpFltr)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:39:54 | 000,076,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ahcache.sys -- (ahcache)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:39:31 | 000,050,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BasicDisplay.sys -- (BasicDisplay)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:39:20 | 000,022,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HyperVideo.sys -- (HyperVideo)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:39:06 | 000,009,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mshidumdf.sys -- (mshidumdf)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:58 | 000,010,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\acpitime.sys -- (acpitime)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:48 | 000,010,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\acpipagr.sys -- (acpipagr)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:39 | 000,036,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BthAvrcpTg.sys -- (BthAvrcpTg)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:26 | 000,019,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kdnic.sys -- (kdnic)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:23 | 000,011,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vmgencounter.sys -- (gencounter)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:22 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\npsvctrig.sys -- (npsvctrig)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:16 | 000,030,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BthhfHid.sys -- (bthhfhid)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:49 | 000,013,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hyperkbd.sys -- (hyperkbd)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:46 | 000,029,696 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys -- (TsUsbGD)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:42 | 000,057,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bthhfenum.sys -- (BthHFEnum)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:28 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys -- (TsUsbFlt)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:28 | 000,041,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hidi2c.sys -- (hidi2c)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:14 | 000,029,696 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\dmvsc.sys -- (dmvsc)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:36:43 | 000,087,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\netvsc63.sys -- (netvsc)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:36:25 | 000,016,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NdisVirtualBus.sys -- (NdisVirtualBus)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:36:17 | 000,124,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NdisImPlatform.sys -- (NdisImPlatform)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:36:07 | 000,066,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mslldp.sys -- (MsLldp)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:35:42 | 000,103,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Ndu.sys -- (Ndu)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:27:46 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\serscan.sys -- (StillCam)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 01:46:33 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fxppm.sys -- (FxPPM)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/16 06:21:10 | 000,551,936 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stwrt64.sys -- (STHDA)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/12 16:25:46 | 000,017,624 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bcmfn2.sys -- (bcmfn2)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/12 16:10:24 | 000,042,184 | ---- | M] (Anchorfree Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\taphss6.sys -- (taphss6)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/09 17:39:30 | 000,651,248 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStorAV.sys -- (iaStorAV)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/07 14:23:46 | 000,644,968 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStorA.sys -- (iaStorA)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/07/30 11:47:35 | 000,024,568 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaLPSSi_GPIO.sys -- (iaLPSSi_GPIO)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/07/25 12:05:39 | 000,099,320 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaLPSSi_I2C.sys -- (iaLPSSi_I2C)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/06/18 07:45:43 | 004,649,440 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NETwew02.sys -- (NETwNe64)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/06/18 07:44:59 | 000,129,224 | ---- | M] (Qualcomm Atheros Co., Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\L1C63x64.sys -- (L1C)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/05/02 17:25:16 | 000,474,864 | ---- | M] (Synaptics Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/05/02 17:25:14 | 000,033,008 | ---- | M] (Synaptics Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Smb_driver_Intel.sys -- (SmbDrvI)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,099,800 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TeeDriverx64.sys -- (MEIx64)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/05/01 09:04:36 | 000,165,344 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AmpPal.sys -- (AMPPAL)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/04/24 00:52:54 | 000,109,336 | ---- | M] (Alcor Micro, Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AmUStor.sys -- (AmUStor)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 18:08:50 | 000,207,768 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usb3Hub.sys -- (usb3Hub)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/04/12 15:34:48 | 000,015,456 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klpd.sys -- (klpd)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/04/03 16:41:44 | 000,078,280 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ibtusb.sys -- (ibtusb)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/03/25 19:01:16 | 000,110,976 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\THAccel.sys -- (THAccel)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/26 14:43:48 | 000,048,440 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\thpdrv.sys -- (Thpdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/12/13 13:50:36 | 000,054,784 | ---- | M] (Apple, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbaapl64.sys -- (USBAAPL64)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/08/21 13:01:20 | 000,033,240 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/07/25 16:34:42 | 000,032,832 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TVALZ_O.SYS -- (TVALZ)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/07/25 01:54:00 | 000,031,184 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tdcmdpst.sys -- (TDCMDPST)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/06/25 14:59:58 | 000,018,304 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Thpevm.sys -- (Thpevm)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/06/18 10:30:56 | 000,499,096 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tos_sps64.sys -- (tos_sps64)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/03/07 11:07:36 | 000,128,512 | ---- | M] (Texas Instruments) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tiehdusb.sys -- (TIEHDUSB)
DRV - [2009/09/11 12:11:46 | 000,014,344 | ---- | M] (PEGATRON) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\PasswordUtility\PEGAGFN.sys -- (PEGAGFN)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://toshiba13.msn.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = http://www.google.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Secondary Start Pages = http://www.google.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://toshiba13.msn.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {3D9BAA11-EAB8-42CB-86AB-D3D09659B456}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{3D9BAA11-EAB8-42CB-86AB-D3D09659B456}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=MATBJS
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{3D9BAA11-EAB8-42CB-86AB-D3D09659B456}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=MATBJS

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://toshiba13.msn.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = http://www.google.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://toshiba13.msn.com/
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {3D9BAA11-EAB8-42CB-86AB-D3D09659B456}
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE11SR
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@intel-webapi.intel.com/Intel WebAPI ipt;version=3.5.29: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIIPT.dll (Intel Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@intel-webapi.intel.com/Intel WebAPI updater: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIUpdater.dll (Intel Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.55.2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.55.2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\Office15\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.7\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.7\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@WildTangent.com/GamesAppPresenceDetector,Version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\BrowserIntegration\Registered\1\NP_wtapp.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NAV_21.1.0.18\IPSFF
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\url_advisor@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\url_advisor@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\virtual_keyboard@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\virtual_keyboard@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\content_blocker@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\content_blocker@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\anti_banner@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\anti_banner@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\online_banking@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\online_banking@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

========== Chrome  ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?q={searchTerms}&{google:RLZ}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:bookmarkBarPinned}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}{google:omniboxStartMarginParameter}ie={inputEncoding}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client={google:suggestClient}&gs_ri={google:suggestRid}&xssi=t&q={searchTerms}&{google:cursorPosition}{google:currentPageUrl}{google:pageClassification}sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter},
CHR - homepage: http://www.google.com/
CHR - plugin: Error reading preferences file
CHR - Extension: Google Docs = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake\0.5_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Drive = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf\6.3_0\
CHR - Extension: YouTube = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.6_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb\1.8.1_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Search = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.20_0\
CHR - Extension: Color Piano! = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ihmigmmflfcbhdpdgbkkeojchjhhphnh\2.1.2.1_1\
CHR - Extension: Reddit Enhancement Suite = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kbmfpngjjgdllneeigpgjifpgocmfgmb\4.3.2.1_0\
CHR - Extension: Skype Click to Call = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lifbcibllhkdhoafpjfnlhfpfgnpldfl\7.2.15747.10003_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Wallet = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda\0.0.6.1_0\
CHR - Extension: Norton Identity Protection = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nppllibpnmahfaklnpggkibhkapjkeob\2014.7.0.44_0\
CHR - Extension: Grooveshark Downloader = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ooblpjoncpjmbncgocjlnannofkjjhnp\3.4.2_0\
CHR - Extension: Gmail = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2014/05/10 16:45:51 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1       localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1       localhost
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Start Savin BHO) - {181F2C09-56DD-4F98-86D7-59BA2BC59B5A} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Start Savin\FrameworkBHO64.dll File not found
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Lync Browser Helper) - {31D09BA0-12F5-4CCE-BE8A-2923E76605DA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\OCHelper.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Content Blocker Plugin) - {5564CC73-EFA7-4CBF-918A-5CF7FBBFFF4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\ContentBlocker\ie_content_blocker_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Virtual Keyboard Plugin) - {73455575-E40C-433C-9784-C78DC7761455} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Safe Money Plugin) - {9E6D0D23-3D72-4A94-AE1F-2D167624E3D9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\OnlineBanking\online_banking_bho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Skype add-on for Internet Explorer) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Microsoft SkyDrive Pro Browser Helper) - {D0498E0A-45B7-42AE-A9AA-ABA463DBD3BF} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (URL Advisor Plugin) - {E33CF602-D945-461A-83F0-819F76A199F8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Adblock Plus for IE Browser Helper Object) - {FFCB3198-32F3-4E8B-9539-4324694ED664} - C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE\AdblockPlus64.dll (Adblock Plus)
O2 - BHO: (Content Blocker Plugin) - {5564CC73-EFA7-4CBF-918A-5CF7FBBFFF4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\ContentBlocker\ie_content_blocker_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2 - BHO: (PasswordBox Helper) - {5DB69B97-934B-451D-94DB-32EF802A01CD} - C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox\Application\pbbtn.dll (PasswordBox, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Virtual Keyboard Plugin) - {73455575-E40C-433C-9784-C78DC7761455} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Safe Money Plugin) - {9E6D0D23-3D72-4A94-AE1F-2D167624E3D9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\OnlineBanking\online_banking_bho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2 - BHO: (Skype Browser Helper) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (URL Advisor Plugin) - {E33CF602-D945-461A-83F0-819F76A199F8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2 - BHO: (Adblock Plus for IE Browser Helper Object) - {FFCB3198-32F3-4E8B-9539-4324694ED664} - C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE\AdblockPlus32.dll (Adblock Plus)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [lxdcamon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcamon.exe ()
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [lxdcmon.exe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcmon.exe" File not found
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TCrdMain] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Hotkey\TCrdMain_Win8.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TecoResident] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Teco\TecoResident.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ThpSrv] C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\thpsrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TODDMain] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TODDMain.exe ()
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TSleepSrv] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TSleepSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [1.TPUReg] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\PasswordUtility\readLM.exe (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AmIcoSinglun64] C:\Program Files (x86)\AmIcoSingLun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe (Alcor Micro Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [APSDaemon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ToshibaAppPlace] C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Toshiba App Place\ToshibaAppPlace.exe (Toshiba)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Spotify] C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe (Spotify Ltd)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Spotify Web Helper] C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe (Spotify Ltd)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Steam] C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe (Valve Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [uTorrent] C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe (BitTorrent Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HideSCAHealth = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowLegacyWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowUnhashedWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableCursorSuppression = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 0
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Root\Office15\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Root\Office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Root\Office15\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Root\Office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: Virtual Keyboard - {0C4CC089-D306-440D-9772-464E226F6539} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: HP Smart Print - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Smart Print\SmartPrintSetup.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : HP Smart Print - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Smart Print\SmartPrintSetup.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: Lync Click to Call - {31D09BA0-12F5-4CCE-BE8A-2923E76605DA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\OCHelper.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Lync Click to Call - {31D09BA0-12F5-4CCE-BE8A-2923E76605DA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\OCHelper.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: Skype Click to Call - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: URLs check - {CCF151D8-D089-449F-A5A4-D9909053F20F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O9 - Extra Button: Virtual Keyboard - {0C4CC089-D306-440D-9772-464E226F6539} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O9 - Extra Button: HP Smart Print - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Smart Print\SmartPrintSetup.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : HP Smart Print - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Smart Print\SmartPrintSetup.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Skype Click to Call - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: URLs check - {CCF151D8-D089-449F-A5A4-D9909053F20F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing
O16 - DPF: {206599BA-54C3-4B56-8B27-361541F02B36} http://cloudpath.uncc.edu/tools/xc_loader_activex.ocx (XcLoaderActiveX Control)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{11992EEA-28B1-4388-8606-F8D287A122FF}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{9569EE25-F111-4139-83C8-561A2AD0C9BA}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\osf - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\osf {D924BDC6-C83A-4BD5-90D0-095128A113D1} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\MSOSB.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxdev.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) -  File not found
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2014/05/10 17:36:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERUNT
[2014/05/10 17:34:35 | 001,016,261 | ---- | C] (Thisisu) -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\JRT.exe
[2014/05/10 17:28:06 | 000,536,576 | ---- | C] (SQLite Development Team) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\sqlite3.dll
[2014/05/10 17:27:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\AdwCleaner
[2014/05/10 16:45:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2014/05/10 13:29:29 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2014/05/09 17:04:24 | 000,110,176 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\klfphc.dll
[2014/05/09 17:03:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab
[2014/05/09 17:03:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab
[2014/05/09 17:02:47 | 000,625,760 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klif.sys
[2014/05/09 17:02:47 | 000,115,296 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klflt.sys
[2014/05/08 22:14:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Anvisoft
[2014/05/08 22:14:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft
[2014/05/08 02:57:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE
[2014/05/08 01:00:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Skype
[2014/05/08 01:00:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Skype
[2014/04/24 17:47:09 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\EmieUserList
[2014/04/24 17:47:09 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\EmieSiteList
[2014/04/24 17:45:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Java
[2014/04/17 11:05:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\LBST 2101
[1 C:\ProgramData\*.tmp files -> C:\ProgramData\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2014/05/10 17:36:17 | 000,863,592 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2014/05/10 17:36:17 | 000,731,650 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2014/05/10 17:36:17 | 000,135,726 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2014/05/10 17:33:51 | 000,000,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2014/05/10 17:32:54 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2014/05/10 17:32:27 | 000,001,948 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Monitor Ink Alerts - HP Deskjet 1010 series.lnk
[2014/05/10 17:30:51 | 268,435,456 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\swapfile.sys
[2014/05/10 17:30:50 | 2502,029,311 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2014/05/10 16:55:00 | 000,000,916 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2014/05/10 16:45:51 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\etc\Hosts
[2014/05/10 14:04:00 | 000,000,364 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\bench-S-1-5-21-4005387968-1916594921-3930904979-1001.job
[2014/05/09 17:19:10 | 000,002,713 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Skype.lnk
[2014/05/09 17:14:26 | 000,065,120 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klwfp.sys
[2014/05/09 17:14:26 | 000,029,280 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klkbdflt.sys
[2014/05/09 17:14:25 | 000,625,760 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klif.sys
[2014/05/09 17:14:24 | 000,115,296 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klflt.sys
[2014/05/09 17:04:26 | 000,001,151 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Kaspersky Internet Security.lnk
[2014/05/06 10:40:00 | 000,000,566 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts.ics
[2014/05/05 09:28:09 | 636,952,990 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\Game of Thrones S04E05 720p HDTV [G2G].mp4
[2014/04/29 06:39:15 | 000,000,258 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\ntuser.pol
[2014/04/24 16:51:34 | 000,486,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2014/05/09 17:05:32 | 000,001,356 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kaspersky Internet Security.lnk
[2014/05/09 17:04:44 | 000,001,151 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Kaspersky Internet Security.lnk
[2014/05/08 01:00:03 | 000,002,713 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Skype.lnk
[2014/05/05 09:10:48 | 636,952,990 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\Game of Thrones S04E05 720p HDTV [G2G].mp4
[2014/04/29 06:39:15 | 000,000,258 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ntuser.pol
[2014/04/29 06:39:12 | 000,000,364 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\bench-S-1-5-21-4005387968-1916594921-3930904979-1001.job
[2014/04/22 21:05:12 | 000,387,210 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\ApnDatabase.xml
[2014/04/22 20:58:54 | 000,139,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\systemsf.ebd
[2014/04/22 20:55:28 | 000,262,335 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\dfpinc.dat
[2014/04/22 20:52:24 | 000,002,255 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\WimBootCompress.ini
[2014/04/22 20:52:24 | 000,002,255 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\WimBootCompress.ini
[2014/04/22 20:51:23 | 000,100,197 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RacRules.xml
[2014/04/22 20:51:23 | 000,100,197 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\RacRules.xml
[2014/04/22 20:51:21 | 000,007,762 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\connectedsearch-suggestions.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:21 | 000,007,762 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\connectedsearch-suggestions.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:21 | 000,007,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\connectedsearch-zeroinput.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:21 | 000,007,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\connectedsearch-zeroinput.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:08 | 000,011,109 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\connectedsearch-results.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:08 | 000,011,109 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\connectedsearch-results.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:04 | 000,050,053 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\srms.dat
[2014/04/22 20:50:58 | 000,002,440 | R-S- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FileManager.lnk
[2014/03/17 20:41:33 | 000,103,936 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\OEMLicense.dll
[2014/01/13 19:27:00 | 000,000,057 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Ament.ini
[2013/09/21 04:22:34 | 000,303,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdmd32.dll
[2013/09/21 04:22:28 | 000,180,736 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdde32.dll
[2013/09/21 04:22:26 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdail32.dll
[2013/08/22 08:36:43 | 000,215,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\dssec.dat
[2013/08/22 08:36:42 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NOISE.DAT
[2013/08/22 07:46:23 | 000,067,584 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2013/08/22 00:01:23 | 000,043,131 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mib.bin
[2013/08/21 20:32:36 | 000,046,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2013/08/21 16:55:20 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll
[2013/08/21 16:52:39 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\mlang.dat
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 001,232,896 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcserv.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,999,424 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcusb1.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,700,416 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdchbn3.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,643,072 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcpmui.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,585,728 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdclmpm.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,537,520 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdccoms.exe
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,413,696 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcinpa.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,397,312 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdciesc.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,385,968 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcih.exe
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,385,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdccomx.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\LXDCinst.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,181,168 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcppls.exe
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcprox.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcpplc.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:34 | 000,684,032 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdccomc.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:34 | 000,425,984 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdccomm.dll
[2013/02/13 12:27:54 | 000,001,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IusEventLog.dll
[2012/07/25 13:22:56 | 000,267,284 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igvpkrng600.bin
[2012/07/25 13:22:54 | 000,963,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igcodeckrng600.bin

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2014/03/19 20:48:41 | 021,232,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2014/03/19 18:20:53 | 018,679,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2013/08/22 02:49:49 | 000,921,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2013/08/21 19:45:10 | 000,691,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2013/08/22 02:45:17 | 000,483,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

========== LOP Check ==========

[2014/04/15 15:10:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
[2013/08/11 13:08:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\.mono
[2013/08/04 12:41:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Book Place
[2013/09/25 21:25:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\iFunbox_UserCache
[2013/08/18 20:27:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Lexmark Productivity Studio
[2013/11/12 01:55:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\LolClient
[2014/03/10 22:44:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Nuance
[2014/01/29 23:18:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Oracle
[2013/11/12 00:35:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Riot Games
[2013/08/28 00:06:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\sMedio
[2014/05/09 18:35:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Spotify
[2013/11/21 23:23:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Subversion
[2013/08/04 19:29:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\TeamViewer
[2014/05/05 09:49:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
[2013/08/04 16:22:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\WildTangent
[2013/08/04 12:09:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\WinBatch

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 57 bytes -> C:\Users\William\SkyDrive (3).old:ms-properties
@Alternate Data Stream - 220 bytes -> C:\Users\William\SkyDrive:ms-properties
@Alternate Data Stream - 220 bytes -> C:\Users\William\SkyDrive (2).old:ms-properties

< End of report >

#10 Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Agent 007

• 3,976 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:59 AM

Hey,

My only question would be if I were to encounter something like this again what signs should I look out for?

There are just a few signs for Adware:
- slow PC
- Adds everywhere on the PC
- currently also voice in the background for no reason etc.

Also what kind of anti-virus/malware software would you recommend me to have to prevent more of these problems?
Currently I have Kaspersky as my only anti-virus protection.

Kaspersky is a good AV. Scan weekly with it to be sure that there is no Malware.

Let's do a OTL Fix and a Quickscan. When it ran successfully I will scan for remnants.

• Run OTL (If you have Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 please do a Right click on the OTL icon and select Run as Administrator).
  • Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) all of the following text into the Custom Scans/Fixes box:

[CREATERESTOREPOINT]

:OTL
    SRV - [2013/09/26 17:06:05 | 000,025,088 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\wrapper_inst\file_to_run.exe -- (pcregservice)
    IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {3D9BAA11-EAB8-42CB-86AB-D3D09659B456}
    O2:64bit: - BHO: (Start Savin BHO) - {181F2C09-56DD-4F98-86D7-59BA2BC59B5A} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Start Savin\FrameworkBHO64.dll File not found
    O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [lxdcmon.exe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcmon.exe" File not found

:Files
    C:\Program Files (x86)\wrapper_inst

[EMPTYTEMP]

• Click the Run Fix button.
  • After your computer has rebooted, run OTL and click Quick Scan.
  • Copy and paste the contents of the log that it produces into your next post.
How is your PC running?

~Machiavelli

unite_blue.png

#11 wlouis321

wlouis321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

Here's the Log after the Quick Scan

OTL logfile created on: 5/11/2014 12:45:18 PM - Run 4
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0     Folder = C:\Users\William\Desktop\PC Cleanup Tools
64bit- An unknown product  (Version = 6.2.9200) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.11.9600.17031)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

7.91 Gb Total Physical Memory | 5.82 Gb Available Physical Memory | 73.58% Memory free
15.91 Gb Paging File | 13.49 Gb Available in Paging File | 84.79% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 685.04 Gb Total Space | 532.63 Gb Free Space | 77.75% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: WILLSPC | User Name: William | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Quick Scan | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: On | Skip Microsoft Files: On | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2014/05/10 13:29:29 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\PC Cleanup Tools\OTL.exe
PRC - [2014/05/09 17:11:45 | 001,004,864 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\avpui.exe
PRC - [2014/04/13 17:03:47 | 000,449,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\MSOSYNC.EXE
PRC - [2014/04/11 20:12:28 | 001,171,000 | ---- | M] (Spotify Ltd) -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe
PRC - [2014/04/11 19:45:50 | 001,764,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\PNRSvc\SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe
PRC - [2014/04/11 19:45:42 | 001,390,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\AutoUpdate\SkypeC2CAutoUpdateSvc.exe
PRC - [2014/02/15 03:40:38 | 000,214,512 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\avp.exe
PRC - [2013/12/20 23:04:16 | 000,065,432 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
PRC - [2013/12/10 13:52:08 | 000,447,888 | ---- | M] (Nuance Communications, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Assistant\Core\DACore.exe
PRC - [2013/11/01 13:11:20 | 000,067,584 | ---- | M] (PasswordBox, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox\pbbtnService.exe
PRC - [2013/05/01 14:52:34 | 000,368,600 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
PRC - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,169,432 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\Jhi_service.exe
PRC - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,131,544 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe
PRC - [2013/03/27 14:53:36 | 002,216,800 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\PasswordUtility\readLM.exe
PRC - [2013/03/04 17:30:12 | 001,549,392 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TSleepSrv.exe
PRC - [2012/08/04 15:01:56 | 000,213,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TODDMain.exe
PRC - [2009/04/27 15:10:22 | 000,025,256 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcamon.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2014/04/13 10:21:56 | 000,316,584 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\appvisvstream32.dll
MOD - [2014/01/20 14:17:04 | 000,073,544 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
MOD - [2014/01/20 14:16:38 | 001,044,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
MOD - [2013/06/17 12:35:10 | 000,478,400 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\dblite.dll
MOD - [2012/08/04 15:01:56 | 000,213,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TODDMain.exe
MOD - [2009/04/27 15:10:22 | 000,025,256 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcamon.exe
MOD - [2007/05/02 06:11:56 | 000,040,960 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.Monitor.Core.dll
MOD - [2007/05/02 06:11:56 | 000,028,672 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.Monitor.Common.dll
MOD - [2007/05/02 06:10:58 | 000,057,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.DevMons.MCMDevMon.dll
MOD - [2007/04/30 09:20:26 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.DevMons.MCMDevMon.AutoPlayUtil.dll
MOD - [2007/04/30 09:19:52 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.DevMons.ScanDevMon.dll
MOD - [2007/04/30 09:19:48 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\App4R.DevMons.NetworkCardDevMon.dll

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - [2014/04/17 16:42:26 | 000,111,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\IEEtwCollector.exe -- (IEEtwCollectorService)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/03/30 03:43:28 | 002,211,000 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe -- (ClickToRunSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/03/07 22:41:25 | 001,306,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AppXDeploymentServer.dll -- (AppXSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/03/06 00:02:13 | 000,834,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\netlogon.dll -- (Netlogon)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/03/05 23:34:46 | 000,201,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AudioEndpointBuilder.dll -- (AudioEndpointBuilder)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:53:10 | 003,394,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\WSService.dll -- (WSService)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:57:16 | 000,710,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\lsm.dll -- (LSM)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:26:58 | 000,366,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wcmsvc.dll -- (Wcmsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:25:39 | 000,399,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\das.dll -- (DeviceAssociationService)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:25:14 | 000,269,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\bisrv.dll -- (BrokerInfrastructure)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 02:23:58 | 001,576,960 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wlidsvc.dll -- (wlidsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2014/01/27 08:38:59 | 001,584,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\workfolderssvc.dll -- (workfolderssvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/12/10 00:35:18 | 000,530,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AppReadiness.dll -- (AppReadiness)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/11/22 21:50:00 | 000,282,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemEventsBrokerServer.dll -- (SystemEventsBroker)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:29:53 | 000,348,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\NisSrv.exe -- (WdNisSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:29:53 | 000,023,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe -- (WinDefend)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/09/29 21:03:27 | 000,491,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\GeofenceMonitorService.dll -- (lfsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:31:56 | 002,899,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\spool\drivers\x64\3\PrintConfig.dll -- (PrintNotify)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:32:02 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wephostsvc.dll -- (WEPHOSTSVC)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:31:43 | 000,040,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\efssvc.dll -- (EFS)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:22:45 | 000,066,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wiarpc.dll -- (WiaRpc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:21:15 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\svsvc.dll -- (svsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:16:57 | 000,118,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\fhsvc.dll -- (fhsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:25:28 | 000,164,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\NcaSvc.dll -- (NcaSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicvss)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmictimesync)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicshutdown)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicrdv)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmickvpexchange)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicheartbeat)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:19:28 | 000,517,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\icsvc.dll -- (vmicguestinterface)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:02:47 | 000,013,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\smphost.dll -- (smphost)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:57:25 | 000,130,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ScDeviceEnum.dll -- (ScDeviceEnum)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:54:59 | 000,059,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\keyiso.dll -- (KeyIso)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:50:59 | 000,245,760 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\TimeBrokerServer.dll -- (TimeBroker)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:50:00 | 000,525,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\netprofmsvc.dll -- (netprofm)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:45:59 | 000,151,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ncbservice.dll -- (NcbService)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:40:49 | 000,248,832 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vaultsvc.dll -- (VaultSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:31:03 | 000,201,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DeviceSetupManager.dll -- (DsmSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 02:15:54 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\NcdAutoSetup.dll -- (NcdAutoSetup)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/08/09 17:18:58 | 000,328,544 | ---- | M] (Toshiba Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Teco\TecoService.exe -- (TOSHIBA eco Utility Service)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/07/31 12:15:06 | 000,053,864 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Service Station\TMachInfo.exe -- (TMachInfo)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/06/26 12:48:58 | 000,567,136 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ThpSrv.exe -- (Thpsrv)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/05/01 09:04:08 | 000,772,064 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\BluetoothHS\BTHSAmpPalService.exe -- (AMPPALR3)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 18:09:00 | 000,101,536 | ---- | M] (Intel) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel Corporation\Intel WiDi\BrcmSetSecurity.exe -- (BrcmSetSecurity)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 17:56:32 | 003,379,440 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZeroConfigService.exe -- (ZeroConfigService)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 17:56:20 | 000,273,136 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\PanDhcpDns.exe -- (MyWiFiDHCPDNS)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 17:56:12 | 000,624,368 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe -- (EvtEng)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 17:55:58 | 000,149,744 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe -- (RegSrvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/03/26 17:37:02 | 000,216,976 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA CORPORATION) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\HDD Accelerator\THAccelSvc.exe -- (THAccelSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/13 12:47:04 | 000,820,184 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\SocketHeciServer.exe -- (Intel®
SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/13 12:46:48 | 000,731,648 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\HeciServer.exe -- (Intel®
SRV:64bit: - [2012/09/12 18:07:06 | 000,135,984 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\BluetoothHS\BTHSSecurityMgr.exe -- (BTHSSecurityMgr)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/28 15:48:06 | 000,140,632 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\TODDSrv.exe -- (TODDSrv)
SRV:64bit: - [2007/05/25 09:39:04 | 000,034,224 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\lxdcserv.exe -- (lxdcCATSCustConnectService)
SRV - [2014/04/23 15:01:04 | 000,572,096 | ---- | M] (Valve Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe -- (Steam Client Service)
SRV - [2014/04/11 19:45:50 | 001,764,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\PNRSvc\SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe -- (c2cpnrsvc)
SRV - [2014/04/11 19:45:42 | 001,390,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\AutoUpdate\SkypeC2CAutoUpdateSvc.exe -- (c2cautoupdatesvc)
SRV - [2014/02/15 03:40:38 | 000,214,512 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\avp.exe -- (AVP)
SRV - [2013/12/20 23:04:16 | 000,065,432 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe -- (AdobeARMservice)
SRV - [2013/12/10 13:52:08 | 000,447,888 | ---- | M] (Nuance Communications, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Dragon Assistant\Core\DACore.exe -- (DACoreService)
SRV - [2013/11/01 13:11:20 | 000,067,584 | ---- | M] (PasswordBox, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox\pbbtnService.exe -- (PasswordBox)
SRV - [2013/10/23 08:15:08 | 000,172,192 | R--- | M] (Skype Technologies) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe -- (SkypeUpdate)
SRV - [2013/09/29 21:03:26 | 000,357,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\GeofenceMonitorService.dll -- (lfsvc)
SRV - [2013/09/21 04:22:46 | 000,279,000 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe -- (cphs)
SRV - [2013/08/22 05:31:56 | 002,899,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\system32\spool\drivers\x64\3\PrintConfig.dll -- (PrintNotify)
SRV - [2013/08/21 20:55:35 | 000,018,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\StorSvc.dll -- (StorSvc)
SRV - [2013/08/21 19:53:34 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\smphost.dll -- (smphost)
SRV - [2013/05/01 14:52:34 | 000,368,600 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe -- (LMS)
SRV - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,169,432 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL\Jhi_service.exe -- (jhi_service)
SRV - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,131,544 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\FWService\IntelMeFWService.exe -- (Intel®
SRV - [2013/03/27 14:53:34 | 000,163,168 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\PasswordUtility\GFNEXSrv.exe -- (GFNEXSrv)
SRV - [2010/10/12 10:59:12 | 000,206,072 | ---- | M] (WildTangent, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe -- (GamesAppService)
SRV - [2007/05/25 09:39:04 | 000,034,224 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\lxdcserv.exe -- (lxdcCATSCustConnectService)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - [2014/05/09 17:14:26 | 000,065,120 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klwfp.sys -- (klwfp)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/05/09 17:14:26 | 000,029,280 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klkbdflt.sys -- (klkbdflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/05/09 17:14:25 | 000,625,760 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klif.sys -- (KLIF)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/03/19 20:41:20 | 000,376,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\clfs.sys -- (CLFS)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/03/13 05:35:24 | 000,157,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\wof.sys -- (Wof)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/03/08 13:40:16 | 000,136,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wfplwfs.sys -- (WFPLWFS)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/03/08 13:35:45 | 000,467,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\USBHUB3.SYS -- (USBHUB3)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 09:00:25 | 000,236,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sdbus.sys -- (sdbus)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:50:31 | 000,054,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wpcfltr.sys -- (wpcfltr)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:51 | 000,325,464 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\USBXHCI.SYS -- (USBXHCI)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:49 | 000,384,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\spaceport.sys -- (spaceport)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:49 | 000,189,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\UCX01000.SYS -- (UCX01000)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:49 | 000,079,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sdstor.sys -- (sdstor)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:49:47 | 000,146,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\msgpioclx.sys -- (GPIOClx0101)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 08:44:13 | 000,924,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\refs.sys -- (ReFS)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/22 05:14:02 | 000,033,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BasicRender.sys -- (BasicRender)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:34 | 000,178,272 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kneps.sys -- (kneps)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:34 | 000,030,304 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klim6.sys -- (KLIM6)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:34 | 000,029,280 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klmouflt.sys -- (klmouflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:32 | 000,029,792 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klelam.sys -- (klelam)
DRV:64bit: - [2014/02/15 03:40:30 | 000,458,336 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kl1.sys -- (kl1)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/12/04 11:41:54 | 000,226,304 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BthLEEnum.sys -- (BthLEEnum)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/11/10 19:48:41 | 000,039,768 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\intelpep.sys -- (intelpep)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/11/01 04:39:53 | 000,086,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pdc.sys -- (pdc)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/11/01 04:22:28 | 000,033,168 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Thotkey.sys -- (Thotkey)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/11/01 04:22:28 | 000,027,032 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tosrfec.sys -- (tosrfec)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:29:36 | 000,236,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WdFilter.sys -- (WdFilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:29:36 | 000,124,760 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WdNisDrv.sys -- (WdNisDrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/30 17:28:47 | 000,035,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WdBoot.sys -- (WdBoot)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/25 18:54:32 | 000,146,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SerCx2.sys -- (SerCx2)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/10 17:45:26 | 000,449,528 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\IntcDAud.sys -- (IntcDAud)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/10/05 08:25:54 | 000,057,176 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stornvme.sys -- (stornvme)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/29 21:03:25 | 000,175,960 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VerifierExt.sys -- (VerifierExt)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/29 20:51:06 | 000,027,488 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rdpvideominiport.sys -- (RdpVideoMiniport)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/29 20:51:01 | 000,037,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\terminpt.sys -- (terminpt)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/25 23:52:42 | 003,589,600 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NETwbw02.sys -- (NETwNb64)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/09/21 04:22:34 | 004,177,920 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys -- (igfx)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 15:51:12 | 000,039,320 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\intelaud.sys -- (intaud_WaveExtensible)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 15:51:12 | 000,026,008 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iwdbus.sys -- (iwdbus)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 06:25:40 | 000,043,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\condrv.sys -- (condrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 06:25:40 | 000,030,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | Boot | Unknown] -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:50:19 | 000,057,696 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\dam.sys -- (dam)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:49:54 | 000,079,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\acpiex.sys -- (acpiex)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:49:33 | 000,159,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tpm.sys -- (TPM)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:49 | 000,063,840 | ---- | M] (Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mvumis.sys -- (mvumis)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:48 | 000,041,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\msgpiowin32.sys -- (msgpiowin32)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:45 | 003,357,024 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys -- (ebdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:45 | 000,093,536 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys -- (LSI_SAS2)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:45 | 000,082,784 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sss.sys -- (LSI_SSS)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:45 | 000,064,352 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys -- (HpSAMD)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:44 | 000,081,760 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas3.sys -- (LSI_SAS3)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,782,176 | ---- | M] (PMC-Sierra) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\adp80xx.sys -- (ADP80XX)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,531,296 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys -- (b06bdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,259,424 | ---- | M] (AMD Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys -- (amdsbs)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,108,896 | ---- | M] (LSI) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\3ware.sys -- (3ware)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:41 | 000,079,200 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys -- (amdsata)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:40 | 000,114,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\EhStorTcgDrv.sys -- (EhStorTcgDrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:40 | 000,082,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\EhStorClass.sys -- (EhStorClass)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:40 | 000,025,952 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys -- (amdxata)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:34 | 000,305,504 | ---- | M] (VIA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTXRAID.SYS -- (VSTXRAID)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:33 | 000,074,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\uaspstor.sys -- (UASPStor)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:32 | 000,031,072 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys -- (stexstor)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:31 | 000,107,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\storahci.sys -- (storahci)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:31 | 000,072,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SpbCx.sys -- (SpbCx)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:43:31 | 000,069,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SerCx.sys -- (SerCx)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:39:15 | 000,026,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\uefi.sys -- (UEFI)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:37:27 | 000,069,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vpci.sys -- (vpci)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 05:36:12 | 000,026,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WpdUpFltr.sys -- (WpdUpFltr)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:39:54 | 000,076,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ahcache.sys -- (ahcache)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:39:31 | 000,050,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BasicDisplay.sys -- (BasicDisplay)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:39:20 | 000,022,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HyperVideo.sys -- (HyperVideo)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:39:06 | 000,009,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mshidumdf.sys -- (mshidumdf)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:58 | 000,010,752 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\acpitime.sys -- (acpitime)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:48 | 000,010,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\acpipagr.sys -- (acpipagr)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:39 | 000,036,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BthAvrcpTg.sys -- (BthAvrcpTg)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:26 | 000,019,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kdnic.sys -- (kdnic)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:23 | 000,011,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vmgencounter.sys -- (gencounter)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:22 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\npsvctrig.sys -- (npsvctrig)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:38:16 | 000,030,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BthhfHid.sys -- (bthhfhid)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:49 | 000,013,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hyperkbd.sys -- (hyperkbd)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:46 | 000,029,696 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys -- (TsUsbGD)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:42 | 000,057,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bthhfenum.sys -- (BthHFEnum)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:28 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys -- (TsUsbFlt)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:28 | 000,041,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hidi2c.sys -- (hidi2c)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:37:14 | 000,029,696 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\dmvsc.sys -- (dmvsc)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:36:43 | 000,087,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\netvsc63.sys -- (netvsc)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:36:25 | 000,016,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NdisVirtualBus.sys -- (NdisVirtualBus)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:36:17 | 000,124,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NdisImPlatform.sys -- (NdisImPlatform)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:36:07 | 000,066,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mslldp.sys -- (MsLldp)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 04:35:42 | 000,103,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Ndu.sys -- (Ndu)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 03:27:46 | 000,011,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\serscan.sys -- (StillCam)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/22 01:46:33 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fxppm.sys -- (FxPPM)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/16 06:21:10 | 000,551,936 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stwrt64.sys -- (STHDA)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/12 16:25:46 | 000,017,624 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bcmfn2.sys -- (bcmfn2)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/12 16:10:24 | 000,042,184 | ---- | M] (Anchorfree Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\taphss6.sys -- (taphss6)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/09 17:39:30 | 000,651,248 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStorAV.sys -- (iaStorAV)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/08/07 14:23:46 | 000,644,968 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStorA.sys -- (iaStorA)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/07/30 11:47:35 | 000,024,568 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaLPSSi_GPIO.sys -- (iaLPSSi_GPIO)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/07/25 12:05:39 | 000,099,320 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaLPSSi_I2C.sys -- (iaLPSSi_I2C)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/06/18 07:45:43 | 004,649,440 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NETwew02.sys -- (NETwNe64)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/06/18 07:44:59 | 000,129,224 | ---- | M] (Qualcomm Atheros Co., Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\L1C63x64.sys -- (L1C)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/05/02 17:25:16 | 000,474,864 | ---- | M] (Synaptics Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/05/02 17:25:14 | 000,033,008 | ---- | M] (Synaptics Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Smb_driver_Intel.sys -- (SmbDrvI)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/05/01 14:52:02 | 000,099,800 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TeeDriverx64.sys -- (MEIx64)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/05/01 09:04:36 | 000,165,344 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AmpPal.sys -- (AMPPAL)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/04/24 00:52:54 | 000,109,336 | ---- | M] (Alcor Micro, Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AmUStor.sys -- (AmUStor)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/04/16 18:08:50 | 000,207,768 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usb3Hub.sys -- (usb3Hub)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/04/12 15:34:48 | 000,015,456 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\klpd.sys -- (klpd)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/04/03 16:41:44 | 000,078,280 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ibtusb.sys -- (ibtusb)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/03/25 19:01:16 | 000,110,976 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\THAccel.sys -- (THAccel)
DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/26 14:43:48 | 000,048,440 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\thpdrv.sys -- (Thpdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/12/13 13:50:36 | 000,054,784 | ---- | M] (Apple, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbaapl64.sys -- (USBAAPL64)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/08/21 13:01:20 | 000,033,240 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/07/25 16:34:42 | 000,032,832 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TVALZ_O.SYS -- (TVALZ)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/07/25 01:54:00 | 000,031,184 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tdcmdpst.sys -- (TDCMDPST)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/06/25 14:59:58 | 000,018,304 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Thpevm.sys -- (Thpevm)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/06/18 10:30:56 | 000,499,096 | ---- | M] (TOSHIBA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tos_sps64.sys -- (tos_sps64)
DRV:64bit: - [2012/03/07 11:07:36 | 000,128,512 | ---- | M] (Texas Instruments) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\tiehdusb.sys -- (TIEHDUSB)
DRV - [2009/09/11 12:11:46 | 000,014,344 | ---- | M] (PEGATRON) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\PasswordUtility\PEGAGFN.sys -- (PEGAGFN)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://toshiba13.msn.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = http://www.google.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Secondary Start Pages = http://www.google.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://toshiba13.msn.com
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {3D9BAA11-EAB8-42CB-86AB-D3D09659B456}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{3D9BAA11-EAB8-42CB-86AB-D3D09659B456}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=MATBJS
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{3D9BAA11-EAB8-42CB-86AB-D3D09659B456}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=IE10TR&src=IE10TR&pc=MATBJS

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://toshiba13.msn.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = http://www.google.com
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://toshiba13.msn.com/
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE11SR
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@intel-webapi.intel.com/Intel WebAPI ipt;version=3.5.29: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIIPT.dll (Intel Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@intel-webapi.intel.com/Intel WebAPI updater: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT\npIntelWebAPIUpdater.dll (Intel Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.55.2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.55.2: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\Office15\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.7\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.24.7\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@WildTangent.com/GamesAppPresenceDetector,Version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\BrowserIntegration\Registered\1\NP_wtapp.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll (Pando Networks)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}: C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NAV_21.1.0.18\IPSFF
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\url_advisor@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\url_advisor@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\virtual_keyboard@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\virtual_keyboard@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\content_blocker@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\content_blocker@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\anti_banner@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\anti_banner@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\online_banking@kaspersky.com: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\FFExt\online_banking@kaspersky.com [2014/05/09 17:14:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

========== Chrome  ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?q={searchTerms}&{google:RLZ}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:bookmarkBarPinned}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}{google:omniboxStartMarginParameter}ie={inputEncoding}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client={google:suggestClient}&gs_ri={google:suggestRid}&xssi=t&q={searchTerms}&{google:cursorPosition}{google:currentPageUrl}{google:pageClassification}sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter},
CHR - homepage: http://www.google.com/
CHR - plugin: Error reading preferences file
CHR - Extension: Google Docs = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aohghmighlieiainnegkcijnfilokake\0.5_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Drive = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\apdfllckaahabafndbhieahigkjlhalf\6.3_0\
CHR - Extension: YouTube = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blpcfgokakmgnkcojhhkbfbldkacnbeo\4.2.6_0\
CHR - Extension: No name found = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb\1.8.1_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Search = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\coobgpohoikkiipiblmjeljniedjpjpf\0.0.0.20_0\
CHR - Extension: Color Piano! = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ihmigmmflfcbhdpdgbkkeojchjhhphnh\2.1.2.1_1\
CHR - Extension: Reddit Enhancement Suite = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kbmfpngjjgdllneeigpgjifpgocmfgmb\4.3.2.1_0\
CHR - Extension: Skype Click to Call = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\lifbcibllhkdhoafpjfnlhfpfgnpldfl\7.2.15747.10003_0\
CHR - Extension: Google Wallet = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda\0.0.6.1_0\
CHR - Extension: Norton Identity Protection = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nppllibpnmahfaklnpggkibhkapjkeob\2014.7.0.44_0\
CHR - Extension: Grooveshark Downloader = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ooblpjoncpjmbncgocjlnannofkjjhnp\3.4.2_0\
CHR - Extension: Gmail = C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pjkljhegncpnkpknbcohdijeoejaedia\7_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2014/05/10 16:45:51 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1       localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1       localhost
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Lync Browser Helper) - {31D09BA0-12F5-4CCE-BE8A-2923E76605DA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\OCHelper.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Content Blocker Plugin) - {5564CC73-EFA7-4CBF-918A-5CF7FBBFFF4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\ContentBlocker\ie_content_blocker_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Virtual Keyboard Plugin) - {73455575-E40C-433C-9784-C78DC7761455} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Safe Money Plugin) - {9E6D0D23-3D72-4A94-AE1F-2D167624E3D9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\OnlineBanking\online_banking_bho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Skype add-on for Internet Explorer) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Microsoft SkyDrive Pro Browser Helper) - {D0498E0A-45B7-42AE-A9AA-ABA463DBD3BF} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (URL Advisor Plugin) - {E33CF602-D945-461A-83F0-819F76A199F8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Adblock Plus for IE Browser Helper Object) - {FFCB3198-32F3-4E8B-9539-4324694ED664} - C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE\AdblockPlus64.dll (Adblock Plus)
O2 - BHO: (Content Blocker Plugin) - {5564CC73-EFA7-4CBF-918A-5CF7FBBFFF4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\ContentBlocker\ie_content_blocker_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2 - BHO: (PasswordBox Helper) - {5DB69B97-934B-451D-94DB-32EF802A01CD} - C:\Program Files (x86)\PasswordBox\Application\pbbtn.dll (PasswordBox, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Virtual Keyboard Plugin) - {73455575-E40C-433C-9784-C78DC7761455} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Safe Money Plugin) - {9E6D0D23-3D72-4A94-AE1F-2D167624E3D9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\OnlineBanking\online_banking_bho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2 - BHO: (Skype Browser Helper) - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (URL Advisor Plugin) - {E33CF602-D945-461A-83F0-819F76A199F8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O2 - BHO: (Adblock Plus for IE Browser Helper Object) - {FFCB3198-32F3-4E8B-9539-4324694ED664} - C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE\AdblockPlus32.dll (Adblock Plus)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [lxdcamon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 1300 Series\lxdcamon.exe ()
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TCrdMain] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Hotkey\TCrdMain_Win8.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TecoResident] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Teco\TecoResident.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ThpSrv] C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\thpsrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TODDMain] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TODDMain.exe ()
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [TSleepSrv] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\System Setting\TSleepSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [1.TPUReg] C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA\PasswordUtility\readLM.exe (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AmIcoSinglun64] C:\Program Files (x86)\AmIcoSingLun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe (Alcor Micro Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [APSDaemon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ToshibaAppPlace] C:\Program Files (x86)\Toshiba\Toshiba App Place\ToshibaAppPlace.exe (Toshiba)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Spotify] C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe (Spotify Ltd)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Spotify Web Helper] C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Data\SpotifyWebHelper.exe (Spotify Ltd)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Steam] C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe (Valve Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [uTorrent] C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe (BitTorrent Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HideSCAHealth = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowLegacyWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowUnhashedWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableCursorSuppression = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 0
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Add to Anti-Banner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\ie_banner_deny.htm ()
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Root\Office15\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Root\Office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Anti-Banner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\ie_banner_deny.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Root\Office15\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Se&nd to OneNote - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Root\Office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: Virtual Keyboard - {0C4CC089-D306-440D-9772-464E226F6539} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: HP Smart Print - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Smart Print\SmartPrintSetup.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : HP Smart Print - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Smart Print\SmartPrintSetup.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: Lync Click to Call - {31D09BA0-12F5-4CCE-BE8A-2923E76605DA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\OCHelper.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Lync Click to Call - {31D09BA0-12F5-4CCE-BE8A-2923E76605DA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\OCHelper.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office15\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: Skype Click to Call - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: URLs check - {CCF151D8-D089-449F-A5A4-D9909053F20F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\x64\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O9 - Extra Button: Virtual Keyboard - {0C4CC089-D306-440D-9772-464E226F6539} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O9 - Extra Button: HP Smart Print - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Smart Print\SmartPrintSetup.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : HP Smart Print - {22CC3EBD-C286-43aa-B8E6-06B115F74162} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Smart Print\SmartPrintSetup.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Se&nd to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : OneNote Lin&ked Notes - {789FE86F-6FC4-46A1-9849-EDE0DB0C95CA} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\ONBttnIELinkedNotes.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Skype Click to Call - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: URLs check - {CCF151D8-D089-449F-A5A4-D9909053F20F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 14.0.0\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll (Kaspersky Lab ZAO)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O16 - DPF: {206599BA-54C3-4B56-8B27-361541F02B36} http://cloudpath.uncc.edu/tools/xc_loader_activex.ocx (XcLoaderActiveX Control)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{11992EEA-28B1-4388-8606-F8D287A122FF}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{9569EE25-F111-4139-83C8-561A2AD0C9BA}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\osf - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer x64\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\osf {D924BDC6-C83A-4BD5-90D0-095128A113D1} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\root\office15\MSOSB.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype-ie-addon-data {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxdev.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - No CLSID value found.
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) -  File not found
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2014/05/10 17:45:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\PC Cleanup Tools
[2014/05/10 17:36:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERUNT
[2014/05/10 17:28:06 | 000,536,576 | ---- | C] (SQLite Development Team) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\sqlite3.dll
[2014/05/10 17:27:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\AdwCleaner
[2014/05/10 16:45:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2014/05/09 17:04:24 | 000,110,176 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\klfphc.dll
[2014/05/09 17:03:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab
[2014/05/09 17:03:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab
[2014/05/09 17:02:47 | 000,625,760 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klif.sys
[2014/05/09 17:02:47 | 000,115,296 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klflt.sys
[2014/05/08 22:14:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Anvisoft
[2014/05/08 22:14:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anvisoft
[2014/05/08 02:57:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE
[2014/05/08 01:00:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Skype
[2014/05/08 01:00:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Skype
[2014/04/24 17:47:09 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\EmieUserList
[2014/04/24 17:47:09 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\EmieSiteList
[2014/04/24 17:45:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Java
[2014/04/17 11:05:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\LBST 2101

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2014/05/11 12:28:05 | 000,863,592 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2014/05/11 12:28:05 | 000,731,650 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2014/05/11 12:28:05 | 000,135,726 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2014/05/11 12:25:22 | 000,001,948 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Monitor Ink Alerts - HP Deskjet 1010 series.lnk
[2014/05/11 12:22:51 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2014/05/11 12:22:25 | 000,000,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2014/05/11 12:20:47 | 268,435,456 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\swapfile.sys
[2014/05/11 12:20:45 | 2502,029,311 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2014/05/11 07:55:00 | 000,000,916 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2014/05/11 06:04:00 | 000,000,364 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\bench-S-1-5-21-4005387968-1916594921-3930904979-1001.job
[2014/05/10 16:45:51 | 000,000,098 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\etc\Hosts
[2014/05/09 17:19:10 | 000,002,713 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Skype.lnk
[2014/05/09 17:14:26 | 000,065,120 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klwfp.sys
[2014/05/09 17:14:26 | 000,029,280 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klkbdflt.sys
[2014/05/09 17:14:25 | 000,625,760 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klif.sys
[2014/05/09 17:14:24 | 000,115,296 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\klflt.sys
[2014/05/09 17:04:26 | 000,001,151 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Kaspersky Internet Security.lnk
[2014/05/06 10:40:00 | 000,000,566 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts.ics
[2014/05/05 09:28:09 | 636,952,990 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\Game of Thrones S04E05 720p HDTV [G2G].mp4
[2014/04/29 06:39:15 | 000,000,258 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\ntuser.pol
[2014/04/24 16:51:34 | 000,486,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2014/05/09 17:05:32 | 000,001,356 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kaspersky Internet Security.lnk
[2014/05/09 17:04:44 | 000,001,151 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Kaspersky Internet Security.lnk
[2014/05/08 01:00:03 | 000,002,713 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Skype.lnk
[2014/05/05 09:10:48 | 636,952,990 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\William\Desktop\Game of Thrones S04E05 720p HDTV [G2G].mp4
[2014/04/29 06:39:15 | 000,000,258 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ntuser.pol
[2014/04/29 06:39:12 | 000,000,364 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\bench-S-1-5-21-4005387968-1916594921-3930904979-1001.job
[2014/04/22 21:05:12 | 000,387,210 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\ApnDatabase.xml
[2014/04/22 20:58:54 | 000,139,600 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\systemsf.ebd
[2014/04/22 20:55:28 | 000,262,335 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\dfpinc.dat
[2014/04/22 20:52:24 | 000,002,255 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\WimBootCompress.ini
[2014/04/22 20:52:24 | 000,002,255 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\WimBootCompress.ini
[2014/04/22 20:51:23 | 000,100,197 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\RacRules.xml
[2014/04/22 20:51:23 | 000,100,197 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\RacRules.xml
[2014/04/22 20:51:21 | 000,007,762 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\connectedsearch-suggestions.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:21 | 000,007,762 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\connectedsearch-suggestions.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:21 | 000,007,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\connectedsearch-zeroinput.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:21 | 000,007,130 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\connectedsearch-zeroinput.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:08 | 000,011,109 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\connectedsearch-results.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:08 | 000,011,109 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\connectedsearch-results.searchconnector-ms
[2014/04/22 20:51:04 | 000,050,053 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysNative\srms.dat
[2014/04/22 20:50:58 | 000,002,440 | R-S- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FileManager.lnk
[2014/03/17 20:41:33 | 000,103,936 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\OEMLicense.dll
[2014/01/13 19:27:00 | 000,000,057 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Ament.ini
[2013/09/21 04:22:34 | 000,303,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdmd32.dll
[2013/09/21 04:22:28 | 000,180,736 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdde32.dll
[2013/09/21 04:22:26 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdail32.dll
[2013/08/22 08:36:43 | 000,215,943 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\dssec.dat
[2013/08/22 08:36:42 | 000,000,741 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NOISE.DAT
[2013/08/22 07:46:23 | 000,067,584 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2013/08/22 00:01:23 | 000,043,131 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\mib.bin
[2013/08/21 20:32:36 | 000,046,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2013/08/21 16:55:20 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll
[2013/08/21 16:52:39 | 000,673,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\mlang.dat
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 001,232,896 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcserv.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,999,424 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcusb1.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,700,416 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdchbn3.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,643,072 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcpmui.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,585,728 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdclmpm.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,537,520 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdccoms.exe
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,413,696 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcinpa.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,397,312 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdciesc.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,385,968 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcih.exe
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,385,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdccomx.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\LXDCinst.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,181,168 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcppls.exe
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcprox.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:35 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdcpplc.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:34 | 000,684,032 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdccomc.dll
[2013/08/18 20:23:34 | 000,425,984 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\lxdccomm.dll
[2013/02/13 12:27:54 | 000,001,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IusEventLog.dll
[2012/07/25 13:22:56 | 000,267,284 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igvpkrng600.bin
[2012/07/25 13:22:54 | 000,963,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igcodeckrng600.bin

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2014/03/19 20:48:41 | 021,232,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2014/03/19 18:20:53 | 018,679,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2013/08/22 02:49:49 | 000,921,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2013/08/21 19:45:10 | 000,691,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2013/08/22 02:45:17 | 000,483,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

========== LOP Check ==========

[2014/04/15 15:10:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
[2013/08/11 13:08:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\.mono
[2013/08/04 12:41:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Book Place
[2013/09/25 21:25:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\iFunbox_UserCache
[2013/08/18 20:27:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Lexmark Productivity Studio
[2013/11/12 01:55:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\LolClient
[2014/03/10 22:44:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Nuance
[2014/01/29 23:18:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Oracle
[2013/11/12 00:35:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Riot Games
[2013/08/28 00:06:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\sMedio
[2014/05/09 18:35:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Spotify
[2013/11/21 23:23:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\Subversion
[2013/08/04 19:29:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\TeamViewer
[2014/05/05 09:49:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
[2013/08/04 16:22:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\WildTangent
[2013/08/04 12:09:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\William\AppData\Roaming\WinBatch

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 57 bytes -> C:\Users\William\SkyDrive (3).old:ms-properties
@Alternate Data Stream - 220 bytes -> C:\Users\William\SkyDrive:ms-properties
@Alternate Data Stream - 220 bytes -> C:\Users\William\SkyDrive (2).old:ms-properties

< End of report >

#12 Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Agent 007

• 3,976 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

OK I also asked after how your computer is running currently. ;)

~Machiavelli

unite_blue.png

#13 wlouis321

wlouis321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:59 PM

Everything seems fine here. No obvious problems.

Again, thank you for your help. You saved me some money. I really appreciate it.

If I have any more problems within the next few days I'll be sure to let you know.

#14 Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Agent 007

• 3,976 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:20 PM

OK, we aren't finished. Why does everybody think that they are finished when I ask "How is your PC running?" :D

Schritt 1: Malwarebytes

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop Install the progamme and select update
Once it has updated select Settings > Detection and Protection
Tick Scan for rootkits

MBAMsettings.JPG

Go back to the Dashboard and select Scan Now

MBAMScan.JPG

If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button, MBAM will ask for a reboot.

MBAMReboot.JPG

MBAMLog.JPG

On completion of the scan (or after the reboot) select View Detailed Log
Select Export > Select text file and save to the desktop
Attach/Post that log

Schritt 2: ESET

Please disable your AntiVirus before doing these steps!
  • If you have Win Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 please start IE as Administrator!
  • This will only work for Internet Explorer or FireFox
  • Please download ESET Online Scanner from here
How to do this?
  • Visit this website here
  • You will see a screen like this:

e922iil8.png
    • Click Run ESET Online Scanner

4e3svhbd.png
    • A Window will open (see above) - please click on the link
    • A window will pop up - please download the file to your Desktop
    • When the download has finished please run the program (for Win Vista/ Win7 / Win 8 User please run it as Administrator)

p35jbmyy.png
    • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use then click on: Start
    • You may see a panel towards the top of the screen telling you the website wants to install an addon... click and allow it to install. If your firewall asks whether you want to allow installation, say yes.

p3b9meru.png
    • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
    • Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
    • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
      • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
      • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
      • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
    • Then click on Start
    • virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
    • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
    • Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
    • After the scan is finished please click on Finish
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.

~Machiavelli

unite_blue.png

#15 wlouis321

wlouis321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

Here is the Malwarebytes Log:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 5/11/2014
Scan Time: 6:34:55 PM
Logfile: Malwarebites Log.txt
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.1.1004
Malware Database: v2014.05.11.08
Rootkit Database: v2014.03.27.01
License: Trial
Malware Protection: Enabled
Malicious Website Protection: Enabled
Chameleon: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: William

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 280110
Time Elapsed: 1 hr, 29 min, 13 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Enabled
Shuriken: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 2
PUP.Optional.StartSavin.A, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\Start Savin, Quarantined, [4eb246bacf315ea252bdebdd17ecc53b],
PUP.Optional.Bench.A, HKLM\SOFTWARE\WOW6432NODE\GOOGLE\CHROME\NATIVEMESSAGINGHOSTS\com.bench.nmhost, Quarantined, [01ffee12748c33cd47e5f1d3699a54ac],

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 4
PUP.Optional.Babylon.A, C:\temp\DeltaTB.exe, Quarantined, [718f79870000d42cb403eb19ed14c53b],
PUP.Optional.StartSavin.A, C:\temp\StartSavin.exe, Quarantined, [7d83ef118c7444bc85ee1f577d8425db],
PUP.Optional.Somoto.A, C:\Users\William\Downloads\VirtualRouterPlusSetup_downloader_by_VirtualRouterPlusSetup.exe, Quarantined, [738da7593fc1ef11ed1efe3ab050ce32],
PUP.Optional.BenchUpdater.A, C:\Windows\Tasks\bench-S-1-5-21-4005387968-1916594921-3930904979-1001.job, Quarantined, [f50b0af6bc4421dffd1c0790f40e8b75],

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

And I believe this is the ESET Log you want:

ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner64.ocx - registred OK
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users