Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with this setup?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Anonyme

Anonyme

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 AM

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

I have searched and found that this setup, will meet my expectations:
VPN->Proxy->VPS->VPN->Proxy->Physical isolation of Whonix(Post-Tor-VPN)

I have found that this should be the best setup: But I dont know how to do it precisely. I know it will take long, but if some of you have an idea or have a link, i will appreciate it.

Regards Anonyme

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,461 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 PM

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

Well, obviously anonymity is the goal.  Most of these are services that you will get from someone, not something that you yourself will set up, as that would defeat the purpose.  I don't think you're going to find much help from this forum as this is way beyond the scope of most people's expertise and experience.  Response times are going to be terrible due to the number of layers.

If you could explain what you were looking to accomplish exactly perhaps we could suggest another method.

#3 Anonyme

Anonyme
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:06 AM

I am trying bullid a fully anonymous network :-) I have searched, and some people says that this is the most secure. But they dont say how to set it up. If you have a more anonymous way, then i will appreciate it.

Regards Anonyme

#4 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,461 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:33 AM

What type of traffic are you looking to move on the network?

The problem, as I said before, is these are services you purchase from someone else, not build yourself and I don't know if you could put them all together.  Since you don't control all of the equipment it would be possible to trace back how the services were paid.  There is no way to be truly anonymous on the Internet.

#5 Anonyme

Anonyme
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

I know you cant be 100% anonymous. But I will be as anonymous as possible is. This is the only way right now I can see. I would not pay for services, there is VPN's there should be anonymously. But i'm not sure. 
I will be happy if I could find a more anonymous way.

Reagrds anonyme. 

#6 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,461 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

I guess that there are FreeVPN out there.  My question to you is, who is running them?  It doesn't help to use a service you can't trust and if it is free, why is it free.  "But, no free lunch in this world, say I." - Clifford Skridlow (Doctor Detroit)

#7 Anonyme

Anonyme
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:34 AM

Yes, of course. I think i then wil set my setup as whonixgateway-whonix-tor

Thankyou for your help :-)

Regards Anonyme

0 user(s) are reading this topic