Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From Cherokeerose

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CherokeeRose

CherokeeRose

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 PM

Posted 22 May 2006 - 08:11 PM

Hello~!
I am "Rose," or CherokeeRose, either, or.. CherokeeRose is my real Indian name.. And since I got older and wiser.. lol, that's all I use anymore. I love learning as much as I can about computing, so that I can pass it on to my members, many of whom are newbies. I was introduced to "BleepingComputers," by a friend who sent some really good info from you guys about spyware, which I passed on.. We are all responsible for doing our best to give good understandable information to those who don't know, have no idea and don't know the info is out there.. So, thanks guys.. Looking forward to more great stuff.. Oh!! what tribe?? Eastern Cherokee! BlueBird tribe.
Hugz
CherokeeRose :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2006 - 08:16 PM

Welcome to BleepingComputer CherokeeRose!

I hope you enjoy the forums. There is a lot of good information out there. You may wish to check out the tutorials and the live chat area as well.

Take care,

rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 CherokeeRose

CherokeeRose
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2006 - 09:09 PM

Thank you rigel!!! I will certainly take your advice.. And thank you also for the welcome!!!
Hugz,
CherokeeRose :thumbsup:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 AM

Posted 23 May 2006 - 07:13 AM

Welcome to this great user community, CherokeeRose.
Make use of whatever you find here to help others.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users