Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Peeps

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 freesk73

freesk73

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 PM

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:35 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I live in Colorado a nice town outside of Denver. I'm settled and having so much fun working on my old and new computers. We just had our (hopefully) last snow storm of the season..and am looking forward to bleeping about the heat. I hope i don't ask to many questions I'm not a newb with Windows, sometimes I just need some advice from the experts. I've been teaching myself Linux.for the last ten months My first experience was with Mint 15 Gnome Dual Boot wow!! I'm getting along better with Ubuntu.using VMware Wokstation. (I safely removed the Dual Boot :o) The old Linux light bulb went off about two months ago it started making sense although the bulb is still dim.

I understand just enough to get myself in a pickle...re-install lol. Well enough. Thanks in advance !! :bananas:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users