Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox and Explorer both having frequent "has stopped working" problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lordquas15

lordquas15

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 AM

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:24 AM

Specifically, explorer stops working upon launch and then is impossible to close. Firefox hangs regularly while browsing and hangs permanently when doing specific tasks such as attempting to attach files to email in gmail and save photos from facebook.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RedRay

RedRay

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

Do you use chrome and does it also lag out?  I used to use firefox but I frequently lag also.  Usually closing unneeded programs and clearing some space on your computer fixes it.

#3 lordquas15

lordquas15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 AM

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:45 AM

No, I don't use chrome. This happens even while running no other programs. Had not been an issue up until a few days ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users