Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

EQuipment!!!!!! Plz read

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RedHood1999

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:04:59 AM

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

Hi guys or girls I'm starting hacking and pen testing. I have been building computers for 2 years now. I have a nice little desktop windows 7 set up but I'm seriously looking to set it up. I'm looking to build a top of the end programing pen testing hacking computer. I want this thing to be beast!!!! Money is no option I'll spend up to 10 grand on this thing if I have too! So if anyone has experience using or building anything comparable to this id appreciate some feed back.

EDIT:Moved to more appropriate forum. ~~boopme

Edited by boopme, 07 May 2014 - 09:30 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,284 posts
  • Local time:10:59 PM

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

Not being a pen tester myself I have no idea what would be important.  I'm guessing multiple video cards to use their cores would be desired, something like a *coin mining box.  Something like the machine pictured about halfway through this article.

#3 RedRay

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:38 AM

Hacking and pentesting?  Sounds like your in the wrong forums bro.  I suggest going to hackforums.net since people there will be more useful. 

Hacking and pentesting dont really require much hard-ware.  All you need is a working system and a brain  :lmao: .  I mean you can install linux backtrack for starters.  You may also want to get some tools like nmap and cain and abel.   But anyway this aint a hacking forums so im not going to continue on :P .

Edited by RedRay, 12 May 2014 - 09:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users