Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wont boot, black screen with cursor right before windows logo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#1 falathis

falathis

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 PM

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

Hello,

I hope someone here can help with this older computer.  This is an Windows XP Hp Pavilion a255c machine that was showing signs of the hard drive going bad due to reallocated sectors. A new hard drive was purchased and using Acronis a clone of the drive was made. The original drive is still booting and working ok, but a little slow at times. Also windows did have some malware programs on the drive which were cleaned up with combo fix malware bytes and some other cleaning programs before the clone.  The original drive still boots fine in the computer but the new drive will get past the bios loading screen and sit there with the cursor.  You can press ctrl+alt+delete to reboot and you can boot to cd's such as knopix or hirens which i have done to check on things.  I have since downloaded the latest bios from HP and installed it using the old drive. I have also ran chkdsk and selecting to repair.  I have also tried re-cloning the drive in case the clone might have gone bad even though no errors were reported. The hang is before it starts to load windows so no f8 for safemode.  From reading other forum posts I suspect that a rootkit might be the issue however with the original drive booting fine I am not sure.

I would like to try to fix the problem rather then a re-install since there are a lot of important programs that would be difficult tore-install again. But the more I have looked and tried that is starting to look like the only option

I am not sure if help is still being provided for this old of a system but I would appreciate any help anyone can give.

Thank you 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,765 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:19 PM

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

step1.gif In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/533518 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

step2.gifIf you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.

DDS.com Download Link
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control can be found HERE.

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#3 falathis

falathis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:43 PM

I could still use some help.  Have been doing some more things to test to make sure this hard drive works.  Since I still have the original drive I can clone from.  Tried a restore from the restore partition but got lots of errors but was able to click ok on them and it continued with the re-installation. After a ton of files it could not copy it finished but would not boot still. I then tried to erased just the system partition but left the restore partition and did a restore again.  I had to use hirens to force it to boot to the restore partition and then  it did the restore with no errors and boots windows fine now.  So it is definitely not a bad new hard drive.  I can do a DDS of the old drive but the issue may not be present since the old drive still boots fine. But if it is a rookkit of sorts it may still show up but the clone breaks the rootkits loading.  Let me know.

Thank you

#4 Oh My!

Oh My!

Adware and Spyware and Malware.....

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 38,005 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:59 AM

Greetings,

Sorry for the delay. Can you tell me if you still need help?
Gary

If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message.

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#5 falathis

falathis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

Yes, I have been trying different things to get it going but I would very much appreciate some help on this problem as my attempts to fix it have not worked. 

#6 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,005 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:55 PM

Let me give you some preliminary information and then request some information from you.

===================================================

Ground Rules:
  • First, I would like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please try to match our commitment to you with your patience toward us. If this was easy we would never have met. :)
  • Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I will provide for you while we work on your computer together. I need to be certain about the state of your computer in order to provide appropriate and effective steps for you to take. Most often "well intentioned" (and usually panic driven!) independent efforts can make things much worse for both of us. If at any point you would prefer to take your own steps please let me know, I will not be offended. I would be happy to focus on the many others who are waiting in line for assistance.
  • Please perform all steps in the order they are listed in each set of instructions. Some steps may be a bit complicated. If things are not clear, be sure to stop and let me know. We need to work on this together with confidence.
  • Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless directed otherwise. Please do not re-run any programs I suggest. If you encounter problems simply stop and tell me.
  • When you post your reply, use the Replytopic.jpg button instead.
  • In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see the Followtopic.jpg button. Click on this then choose Immediate E-Mail notification and then Proceed and you will be sent an email once I have posted a response.
  • If you do not reply to your topic after 5 days we assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.
  • When your computer is clean I will alert you of such. I will also provide for you detailed information about how you can combat future infections.
  • I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so.
  • Now let's get started :thumbup2:

Now that I am assisting you, you can expect that I will be very responsive to your situation. If you are able, I would request you check this thread at least once per day so that we can try to resolve your issues effectively and efficiently. If you are going to be delayed please be considerate and post that information so that I know you are still with me. Unfortunately, there are many people waiting to be assisted and not enough of us at BleepingComputer to go around. I appreciate your understanding and diligence.

I apologize for not being clear on your situation after reading what you have posted. The old hard drive works fine, correct? And were you finally able to boot to the new hard drive?
Gary

"Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life. We believe, and we know you are the Holy One of God."

#7 falathis

falathis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

The old drive boots fine, but using a program to read the SMART data it is showing signs of trouble with sectors going bad and such.  So I got a new drive and performed a clone using Acronis 11 which I have done before in the past and usually no issues.  The new drive goes past the normal POST of the bios and gets to where the windows logo should appear but all you see is a blinking cursor in the top left and nothing after that.  You can Ctrl Alt Delete to restart or boot to CD using fine. You can look at the data on the drive that has been copied and see the different partitions and data all fine once booted from a CD like knopix or hirens.  The old drive did have some issues with loading windows but that was at the XP welcome screen where it hung there for a bit but would eventually get into windows.  Also the computer had a lot of Malware on it that has been removed.  This was on the old drive and it still boots after the cleaning since I though that might be affecting the cloning process. From looking around I think that a rootkit may be causing the issue and it didn't like the cloning but I ran a few programs that can detect rootkits on the old drive with no luck.  I have since re-cloned the drive.  I installed windows XP from the recovery partition which I had to delete the main data partition before it would restore properly.  I did one boot from that which got into widows.  I can do most diag tools on the original drive if need be but can only run tools that are self booting or can be run in a OS on CD environment on the new drive since I cannot get into windows.

And thank you again for you helping me with this :)

#8 falathis

falathis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

Sorry but forgot to follow one of the steps.  Not sure if it is any different using the reply to this topic button at the top rather then the reply to this topic typing box at the bottom of the thread :)

#9 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,005 posts
  •  

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:45 PM

Thank you,

Do you know how to attach your new hard drive as a secondary drive leaving the old drive as your main drive/Operating System?
Gary

#10 falathis

falathis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

Yes I do.  I can set it up to boot to the old drive (that still boots) and have the new drive (the one that does not boot) as a secondary.  Sorry about the slow reply.  Had quite a few things come up recently.

#11 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,005 posts
  •  

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

No problem with the delay. What I would like to do is scan the new drive but do so as a secondary device. Please do these things.

Rerun Malwarebytes Including External Devices

--------------------

Temporarily disable your antivirus program.
  • Please locate your Malwarebytes icon photo.jpg and launch the program
  • Malwarebytes will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • Under the Scanner tab, make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • Place an additional check mark next to any attached external devices
  • When finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box, then click the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked and then click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows the database version and your operating system.
  • Exit Malwarebytes when done.
Note: If Malwarebytes encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally will prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware.

ESET Online Scanner Including External Drives

--------------------

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan This process may may take several hours, that is normal
  • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the esetonlinebtn.png button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the icon on your desktop and Select Run
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
    • In the Current scan targets line click Change...
    • Place an additional check mark next to any attached external drives
    • Click OK, then Start
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Copy and paste the information in your next reply. Note: If no malware was found you will not get a log.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.

Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste any requested log information unless you are asked to attach it. :thumbsup2:
  • Malwarebytes results
  • ESET results

Gary

#12 falathis

falathis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:15 AM

ESET is currently running but thought I would post the Malware Bytes log now.  Did a miss-click and hit remove before i checked the 2 threats found but since they were just pup's I could use the log to manually remove them from where they were located.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2014.05.22.10

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
Owner :: PHILSCOMPUTER [administrator]

5/22/2014 5:40:36 PM
MBAM-log-2014-05-23 (08-45-38).txt

Scan type: Full scan (G:\|H:\|)
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 657517
Time elapsed: 4 hour(s), 29 minute(s), 30 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 2
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.superfish.com_0.localstorage (PUP.Optional.Superfish.A) -> No action taken.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.superfish.com_0.localstorage-journal (PUP.Optional.Superfish.A) -> No action taken.

(end)

#13 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,005 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

Very good, thanks. You can manually delete or simply run Malwarebytes again and delete them that way.

ESET may take quite awhile to run.
Gary

#14 falathis

falathis
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Also since I had run Malware bytes before posting here thought I would post the log from that scan in case it exposed something that might need more looking into to get rid of.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2014.05.05.12

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
Owner :: PHILSCOMPUTER [administrator]

5/5/2014 4:16:14 PM
mbam-log-2014-05-05 (16-16-14).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 644428
Time elapsed: 13 hour(s), 41 minute(s), 59 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 1
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\SETUP.EXE (PUP.Optional.BundleInstaller.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 26
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idpcbdkoekecjkbjeccbapdkpcmoiloa (PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idpcbdkoekecjkbjeccbapdkpcmoiloa\0.1_0 (PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Local_Weather_LLC (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Local_Weather_LLC\WeatherAlerts.exe_Url_fedm5eelixrvufpatmbu1lhn5equmeyw (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Local_Weather_LLC\WeatherAlerts.exe_Url_fedm5eelixrvufpatmbu1lhn5equmeyw\1.4.0.0 (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352 (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093 (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\bin (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\Logs (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\rep (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect\bin (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect\rep (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\bin (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\bubble (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\libs (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protection (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protectionDS (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\settings (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\uninstall (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\rep (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Detected: 166
C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\newnext.me\nengine.dll.vir (PUP.Optional.NextLive.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\genienext\nengine.dll.vir (PUP.Optional.NextLive.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\DSite\UpdateProc\UpdateTask.exe.vir (PUP.Optional.DigitalSites.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\DesktopWeatherAlertsuninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\My Documents\Downloads\FlashPlayer__3142_i77155070_il380545.exe (PUP.Optional.Amonetize.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\My Documents\Downloads\Setup.exe (PUP.Optional.BundleInstaller.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\DealPly\DealPlyIE.dll.vir (PUP.DealPly) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\DealPly\DealPlyUpdate.exe.vir (PUP.Optional.Dealply) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files\DealPly\DealPlyUpdateRun.exe.vir (PUP.Optional.Dealply) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F20DC6C2-5212-4F33-8959-AB7D05D4CDB6}\RP2333\A0693686.dll (PUP.DealPly) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F20DC6C2-5212-4F33-8959-AB7D05D4CDB6}\RP2333\A0693688.exe (PUP.Optional.Dealply) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F20DC6C2-5212-4F33-8959-AB7D05D4CDB6}\RP2333\A0693689.exe (PUP.Optional.Dealply) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F20DC6C2-5212-4F33-8959-AB7D05D4CDB6}\RP2333\A0694879.dll (PUP.Optional.NextLive.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F20DC6C2-5212-4F33-8959-AB7D05D4CDB6}\RP2333\A0694882.dll (PUP.Optional.NextLive.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F20DC6C2-5212-4F33-8959-AB7D05D4CDB6}\RP2333\A0694893.exe (PUP.Optional.DigitalSites.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Uninstaller\Uninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.DomaIQ) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\bin\CltMngSvc.exe (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\bin\CltMngSvc.exe_1391380846156 (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\bin\SPTool.dll (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\bin\SPtool.dll_1389807552921 (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\bin\SPtool.dll_1390831512328 (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\bin\SPtool.dll_1391030996343 (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\bin\SPtool.dll_1391380834406 (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\bin\uninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect\bin\cltmng.exe (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect\bin\cltmng.exe_1391380836593 (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect\bin\SPTool64.exe (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect\bin\SPVC32.dll (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect\bin\SPVC32Loader.dll (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect\bin\SPVC64.dll (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\SearchProtect\bin\SPVC64Loader.dll (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\bin\cltmngui.exe (PUP.Optional.Conduit.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\DesktopWeatherAlerts.lnk (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Weather Alerts.lnk (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idpcbdkoekecjkbjeccbapdkpcmoiloa\0.1_0\background.js (PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idpcbdkoekecjkbjeccbapdkpcmoiloa\0.1_0\bookmarklet.js (PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idpcbdkoekecjkbjeccbapdkpcmoiloa\0.1_0\icon-128.png (PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idpcbdkoekecjkbjeccbapdkpcmoiloa\0.1_0\icon-16.png (PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idpcbdkoekecjkbjeccbapdkpcmoiloa\0.1_0\icon-48.png (PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\idpcbdkoekecjkbjeccbapdkpcmoiloa\0.1_0\manifest.json (PUP.Optional.CrossRider.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Local_Weather_LLC\WeatherAlerts.exe_Url_fedm5eelixrvufpatmbu1lhn5equmeyw\1.4.0.0\user.config (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\DesktopWeatherAlertsApp.exe (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\DesktopWeatherAlertsApp0.dat (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\DesktopWeatherAlertsBrowser.exe (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\DesktopWeatherAlertsK.dat.U.dat (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\DesktopWeatherAlertsU.dat (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\mod.DesktopWeatherAlertsApp0.dat (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\uninstall.exe (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\WAUpdater.exe (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\WeatherAlerts.exe (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\WeatherAlerts.exe.config (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.26.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.0.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.1.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.10.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.11.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.12.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.13.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.14.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.15.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.16.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.17.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.18.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.19.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.2.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.20.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.21.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.22.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.23.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.24.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.25.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\mergetree (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.27.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.28.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.29.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.3.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.30.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.31.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.32.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.33.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.34.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.35.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.36.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.37.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.38.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.39.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.4.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.40.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.41.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.42.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.43.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.44.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.45.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.46.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.47.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.48.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.49.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.5.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.50.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.6.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.7.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.8.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\WeatherAlerts\0106205352\3629.9.tmp (PUP.Optional.WeatherAlerts) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\EULA.txt (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\Main\rep\SystemRepository.dat (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\settings.html (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\style.css (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\bubble\bubble.css (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\bubble\bubble.html (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\bubble\bubble.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\bubble\defaults.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\Apply-default.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\Apply-onclick.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\Apply-Rollover.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\bg-with-logo.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\bg.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\bgNotif.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\bgSettings.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\bgUninstall.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\btnBlue.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\btnClose.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\btnSilver.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\checkbox.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\checkbox_checked.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\checkbox_def.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\close-win-def.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\close-win-over-click.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\gray-bg.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\hez-def.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\hez-selected.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\hez.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\icon-win.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\info-icon.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\menu-rollover.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\menu-selected.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\radio-button-def.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\radio-button-selected.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\radio-button.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\radio-button2.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\Settings-icon.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\text-field.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\v.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\Images\x.png (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\libs\defaults.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\libs\dialogUtils.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\libs\jquery.1.7.1.min.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\libs\json2.min.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\libs\main.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\libs\SPDialogAPI.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protection\defaults.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protection\protection.css (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protection\protection.html (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protection\protection.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protectionDS\defaults.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protectionDS\protectionDS.css (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protectionDS\protectionDS.html (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\protectionDS\protectionDS.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\settings\defaults.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\settings\settings.css (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\settings\settings.html (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\settings\settings.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\uninstall\defaults.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\uninstall\uninstall.css (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\uninstall\uninstall.html (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\SearchProtect43406093\UI\dialogs\uninstall\uninstall.js (PUP.Optional.SearchProtect.A) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

(end)

#15 Oh My!

Oh My!

• 38,005 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

Those are all annoyances but nothing to be concerned about.
Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users