Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer isn't running games as well as it should

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nimix

nimix

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:35 PM

Hello! I recently upgraded my PC with a few new parts such as a motherboard, graphics card, RAM, and a CPU. I noticed however that I'm not getting good FPS on my games(Diablo 3, WoW, LoL easy games to run) and it is not running as efficient as I thought it would on high-ultra settings. It runs at about 30-45 fps and just looks clunky. I posted my specs below and I am hoping somebody will have an answer to my problem. Thank you!

• Motherboard: GIGABYTE 78LMT-S2P
  • OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
  • System Type x64-based PC
  • Processor AMD FX™-6100 Six-Core Processor, 3300 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
  • Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
  • Total Physical Memory 8.00 GB
  • AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
  • Adapter Type AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x665C), Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. compatible
  • Adapter Description AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
  • Adapter RAM 1.00 GB (1,073,741,824 bytes)
  • Resolution 1920 x 1080 x 60 hertz
  • Hard Drive C:
  • Description Local Fixed Disk
  • File System NTFS
  • Size 454.71 GB (488,244,359,168 bytes)
  • Free Space 395.29 GB (424,435,220,480 bytes)

Thank you again!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users