Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with IE10

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jack Rouse

Jack Rouse

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

I've got a problem with IE 10.

If you use it to do a google search for my new forum www.football-rants.com

Then click on the listing when you find it, you get taken to a completely different site, is this a hack or is it problem with IE10?

I followed the advice given in this thread :

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/492898/internet-explorer-10-redirection-virus/

but the problem persists.

Help please !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kaz20

kaz20

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

does it do the same thing when using other links? can you try you forum link on other web browsers like firefox or Google chrome?

#3 Jack Rouse

Jack Rouse
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

does it do the same thing when using other links? can you try you forum link on other web browsers like firefox or Google chrome?

I've tried it on Chrome and Firefox, they are OK, it is unique to IE, and works on all the links eg :

mysite/forum.php

mysite/activity.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users