Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firewall:- checkpoint 4800 installation problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ricky Sharma

Ricky Sharma

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:00 PM

I have purchased new checkpoint 4800. but I do not know how to configure and install it in our network. I am not getting how to connect this to my network so my data could route by this device.

I have a Adsl model and a dlink switch.

what should be the scenario of connecting  these devices.

how to configure it.

Please help me. I am in terrible situation.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Roshlyn

Roshlyn

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:43 AM

Hi Ricky,

I am sure that your issue is deeper than this suggestion, but can you see if the 4000 Series Getting Started Guide can help you?

This is a direct link to the PDF:

http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/documentation_download?id=12688

(If it doesn't work for you, make sure you logged in to the Check Point User Center. If you still can't get to it, reply here and I'll send it to you personally.)

If this guide doesn't help you, I would like to know what is missing. I'm not a Technical Assistance Engineer of Check Point, so I can't promise the help you need. But I'm in Check Point Technical Publications. That's why I want to know if we can improve this document to be more helpful/useful.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users