Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tomb Raider Legend isn't detecting the NVidia GT 720m Graphic Card.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jase_chiu

jase_chiu

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:31 AM

I use my laptop for Gaming and had recently bought a Lenovo G400s Notebook. I connect it to my LG HD tv via the HDMI cable. Though I like the idea of using a desktop for gaming, my desktop doesn't have the HDMI port nor does it have an add-on graphic card. But I like the idea of a bigger screen. 

I've tried different settings in the NVidia control panel, 3D settings, and all of them have been selected to NVidia graphic card. 

But as I start the game, I don't get the set up anymore (setup to choose the different graphic card). Prior to this, the game never has it detected NVidia and always had only one option "Integrated GPU" Aka Intel graphics card. 

I am not sure or how to check if the game uses Nvidia or the Intel graphic card. 

My windows is up to date, Nvidia drivers version is 335.23 and directx version 11. 

When I check under "Device Manager", I can see the two display adapters "Nvidia and Intel". But when I check it using Run "dxdiag", all I could see is Intel. 

Laptop info.

CPU: i3

RAM: 4 gb

GPU Ram: 2 GB with 4 GB expandable.( I think)

Make: Lenovo. 

Model: G400s

Some help and input would be highly appreciated. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users