Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hp products!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 donetao

donetao

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:33 AM

Hello! I feel like I have a very good knowledge of HP products. I'm a new member here, but would like to help. I'm not a HP employee, but a member on their forum and would like to help members here with HP printers and computers. If this is not exceptable, please advise with a PM. If you are having printer problems, you might try here.

If you need drivers you might try here.

If this is message breaks the rules, please advise and delete this message!

Edited by donetao, 03 May 2014 - 01:41 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Plumber

Plumber

• Members
  • 409 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:23 PM

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:09 PM

Thanx for the input,I have an HP all-in-one printer.

#3 donetao

donetao
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

Hello! Your welcome! I have a HP Photosmart 7510. Works really well, but is a ink hog, and the ink is very expensive. It was given to me after fixing a senior citizens printer and computer, which is my hobby.

#4 nettechindia

nettechindia

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:02 AM

Currently i m using HP laptop the problem my battery is not lasting for more than half and hour it is just 1 year plz advice what can i do should i replace my battery? If so where can i get good battery for it?

#5 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,335 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:21 PM

HP only warranties their batteries for one year.  HP does have a battery test you can install to test the battery.  It will let you know the battery condition.  Go to the HP support page for your machine and look in the tool and utility sections.

#6 pravin007techno

pravin007techno

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:14 AM

ok! dear beginner,

i'm a user of HP Scanjet 3670 Scanner which good among other. but its lightly scanning the documents and then i went with a site and got the solution but again i'm facing the compatiable issues......now i'm not finding which drivers i need to install......!

Edited by pravin007techno, 22 September 2014 - 08:15 AM.

#7 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,843 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:38 PM

HP Scanjet 3670 digital Flatbed Scanner Drivers and Software.

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdHome?sp4ts.oid=298541&ac.admitted=1411425411452.876444892.492883150

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#8 pravin007techno

pravin007techno

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:43 AM

thanks for references admin....its real that hp products(HP Scanjet 3670) are good, that we can get any utilities for every fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users