Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using Revo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nkmccarter

nkmccarter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:52 PM

I have had three printers get fouled up with my laptop in the last six months. My computer geek made things worse. So I tried CCleaner and wiped out every reference to HP in my registry and wherever CC said it was. Suddenly, I could print with the loaner I have--an HP Deskjet 1512. I want to get back to my HP Officejet 6500-nzE710n. Revo says I am missing a driver named

IP or lp-6500 e710nzMSI.msi. I can't find it.

Can anyone help me? I want to uninstall so I can reinstall. It has never been correctly installed. This time I want to get it right.

Please help.

Thanks.

Nancy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 AM

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:06 PM

I've had similar disasters that dragged on for ages...

The driver deleter application by Kyocera helped. Afterwards I could correctly install.

:busy:

#3 donetao

donetao

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:09 PM

Hello! This works some times for HP printers!

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c02073861&jumpid=ex_r4155/hho/ipg/ccdoc/trailhead_doc

#4 nkmccarter

nkmccarter
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:14 PM

Thanks for your suggestions. I've already run the HP printer/scanner trouble shooter. It's a Big help in many cases. I tried the Kyrocera app and got nowhere.

Thanks for you help.

If anyone thinks of any other suggestions, I'm open to all.

#5 donetao

donetao

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

Did you try the print and scan doctor??

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03286146&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en

Watch the vedio. There are several options.

Edited by donetao, 04 May 2014 - 01:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users