Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi! I came here to learn!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 donetao

donetao

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 AM

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:39 PM

Hi I'm donetao! I came here to learn so that I can help others. I will be looking and checking out the forum and making myself familar with how the forum works. I have regestered on other forums, so have a little knowledge how they work.

I think I have a  fairly good knowledge of W7, but I have a lot more I want to learn. A friend recommened this as a good place to learn.

My first question is"Is there a spell check" I'm a terrible speller :bananas:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,847 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 AM

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:23 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. There is not a spell check in the forum software. But you can use the one in your browser if you have it installed.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Johnny Computer

Johnny Computer

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 AM

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

:welcome: to BC Donetao!! You have indeed picked a great place to learn. Glad to have you here. :)

avatar591802_2.gif"DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY."

#4 donetao

donetao
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 AM

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:59 PM

Thank You!

#5 NextHopRouter

NextHopRouter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 AM

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:51 AM

Welcome to the forums! Its a great place!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users