Jump to content
Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:54 PM
Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:29 PM
Did Malwarebytes find anything?You mean that you uninstall Chrome with Revo and have cleaned with CCleaner.
Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:39 PM
Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:52 PM
Download Screen317 Security Check HERE and save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
* Please post the contents of that document.
Note:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so
Please download MiniToolBox HERE to your desktop to run it.
Checkmark the following boxes:
* List content of Hosts
* Flush DNS
* Report IE Proxy Settings
* Reset IE Proxy Settings
* Report FF Proxy Settings
* Reset FF Proxy Settings
* List last 10 Event Viewer log
* List Installed Programs
* List Devices (do NOT change any settings here)
* List Users, Partitions and Memory size
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
Click Go and Copy / Paste the result. (result.txt)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users