Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot get myspace music player to play

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 famous beagle

famous beagle

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:31 AM

Hi everyone,

I know that myspace was causing a big problem for many folks a few years back when they reworked it. I don't know if this is related to that or not, as I haven't used myspace for a long time. However, I'm trying to listen to a friend's music, and that's the only place it's available.

When I go to myspace and try to play a song, I get the following message on the top of the screen:

"There seems to be a problem with your Flash Player. If you see a message indicating that your browser is blocking the Adobe Flash plugin by default or for an upgrade, please click to allow the Flash Player to be enabled or upgraded for Myspace.com."

I'm using XP SP3 and Firefox as browser. I've updated my flash player, restarted my browswer, and it still won't work.

I tried using IE, but myspace told me the browser wasn't supported. It gave a download link to get the latest version of IE. I clicked on that link, and IE told me I have the latest version.

So ... I don't know what to do at this point. Anyone have a clue?

Thanks much

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users