Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Connection Issue: Frequent Disconnects

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 drink101

drink101

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 AM

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

Hello all, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone here could help me with a problem I've been having for some time now.  I play Star Wars: The Old Republic and there's always 3-5 days in a row every month where I'm unable to play due to frequent disconnecting.  The game will run fine for about 5-10 minutes, then the connection will drop and sometimes the game will hang for a minute or two before disconnecting me from the server.  Making it almost impossible for me to play.  I've had no problems logging in to Steam, downloading, or playing any other games.  I just find is strange that Star Wars is the only game that acts up when other people on my server seem to be playing just fine.  If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ElfBane

ElfBane

• Members
  • 775 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 AM

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:43 AM

The folks at the SWtOR forums would be the place to ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users