Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Updating win 7 to win 8.1....!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 aliaman

aliaman

• Banned
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

hi guys...

i want to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 8.1 is it possible as I am using i would say pirated copy of window 7 i use activator software to activate window 7... so keeping in mind is it possible to upgrade as i dont want to reinstall the new copy of windows 8.1 because i have many softwares installed on windows 7 which I have to do again and you know its time taking...

any help would be appreciated ......

Regards

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,577 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 PM

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:48 AM

....... using i would say pirated copy of window 7 i use activator software to activate window 7....

Please READ ...HERE  .....specifically the answers / advice given by dc3 and hamluis.

In essence what you are asking for is help to 'upgrade" a pirated copy of Windows to what would be, I assume, another pirated copy of Windows....

Condobloke

Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??

LINUX IS THE ANSWER

I USE LINUX MINT EXCLUSIVELY... NO DUAL BOOT, NO VIRTUAL MACHINE

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.

#3 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• BC Advisor
  • 2,805 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 AM

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:55 AM

Forum rules : http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences. 

#4 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 PM

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

IBTL!!!! Flush.gif

I don't know which is worse: admitting to using pirated Windows 7 software with illegal loaders to bypass activation :nono: OR actually WANTING to "Downgrade" to a horrendous Hybrid OS like Windows 8.  :whistle:  You'd be better served asking this at a site like MDL. shutup3.gif

Edited by Union_Thug, 30 April 2014 - 08:38 AM.

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:46 AM

Since you were already advised asking for assistance with pirated software was against the forum rules. Then again in this topic pursued further assistance with the same pirated software. I have no option but to terminate your account according to the forum rules.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users