Please run these scans first -
Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.
* Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.
* Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
* If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
* If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
* It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
* If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
* If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt.
Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
Although the log may say "Nothing Found", the contents may show a hidden problem
Please run an Updated Full System Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Note that this is a link for the New Version, and it will not look the same as the last version.
* Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and save it to your desktop
* Double click the desktop icon, click Run, then OK
* Click Next
* Select I accept the agreement then continue to click Next then finally click Install
* A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program
* Click Finish
* If you are notified the Database is out of date click Update Now
* Threat scan + Rootkit scan
* Click the Settings tab >> Detection and Protection >> Detection Options, tick the box 'Scan for rootkits'.
* Click on the Scan tab,
* Click on Scan Now
* A Threat and Rootkit Scan will begin.
* With some infections, you may see this message box.
'Could not load DDA driver'
* Click 'Yes' to this message, to allow the driver to load after a restart.
* Allow the computer to restart. Continue with the rest of these instructions.
* When the scan is complete, click Apply Actions.
* Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies)
* After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
* Click on the History tab >> Application Logs.
* Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
* Click 'Copy to Clipboard'
* Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.
Keep this installed and Update / Scan at least once every week.
How much worse or better is the computer now ?