Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox ver 29.0

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 floyd

floyd

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 AM

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:21 AM

I just downloaded Firefox 29.0 and it had the menu button on the tabs bar on the right hand side originally, but all of a sudden it has disappeared.

Also I noticed there is no minimize and maximize or page close X button showing either.  If I click where they should be they will close or minimize the page so they must be there just not showing.

I run Wix 7 Pro

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Floyd

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

...Not having those issues here, maybe you have an addon/theme compatibility issue?

bookmark2.png

Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems

Edited by Union_Thug, 30 April 2014 - 03:02 AM.

#3 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,108 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:09 AM

G'day Folks....for those who want the Tabs on the BOTTOM.....(underneath the address bar)......

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tabs-on-bottom/?src=search

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#4 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

G'day Folks....for those who want the Tabs on the BOTTOM.....(underneath the address bar)......

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tabs-on-bottom/?src=search

My Hero...I hate tabs on top. :nono:  Before I install it, can you post a screenshot? Much appreciated m8!

ETA: D'OH! Another "U_T" moment... went to the addon link and saw it "in action".

Installing in 5.....4.....3.....

Edited by Union_Thug, 30 April 2014 - 06:21 AM.

#5 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:18 AM

...Upon further review, I'm not too crazy about Tabs on the bottom either :whistle: ...but I'll play with it for a few days & see if it "grows" on me..OR search for a "Tabs-in-the-Middle" extension biggrin.png 

If no joy there's always this addon:  Classic Theme Restorer (Customize Australis) 1.1.8

Edited by Union_Thug, 30 April 2014 - 08:20 AM.

#6 floyd

floyd
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:50 PM

Just solved my problem.  I went back to the customize scree and on the bottom of that scree is an option to hide and show title bar.  That is where the close window etc is on.  It shows fine now.

Floyd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users